• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SAO... Interest Check/Recruitment

EvilLaugh

So main idea is that this is Sword Art Online made totally out of OCs, the reopened one that came out after the Alfheim Arc. Same story line, that the people who entered the castle are trapped there and the ones who die, die permanently. The how and why will be explained as the story progresses. So magic and original sword skills are incorporated here, but the former will be more limited as even Alfheim online used swords in fights. Obviously the resurrection spell is scraped altogether. As for unique skills, it depends on how many people sign up.

I participated is one of these, but I fear it died so I'm making my own and hoping for the best. Anyone interested?

oh, im interested. I was in one before, but it died since not much people were posting.

I'm hoping for at least three more before I make the new thread. If you guys want to start making Character's ahead, then just look at my CS in the showcase for reference. Glad to see this thing has gotten replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back