• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SAO/GGO RP

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya y'all! Name's Yuri, and I'm currently interested in an Au of SAO, I'll go into more detail in the pms or even a One Life GGO situation! Either way, I'll be playing an OC, and I'd Prefer FxF or MxF, and either way, I don't care if you play as an Oc or CC!

my only rule is that you are over 18, being 23, Id be uncomfortable otherwise

Heya y'all! Name's Yuri, and I'm currently interested in an Au of SAO, I'll go into more detail in the pms or even a One Life GGO situation! Either way, I'll be playing an OC, and I'd Prefer FxF or MxF, and either way, I don't care if you play as an Oc or CC!

Hi I'm interested in this idea of yours and I'm actually building up an AU of SAO myself for a while now. I'm looking to play an OC. I play on Discord only and I'm a bit older than you so no need to worry about the age requirement.

Still looking for a partner for this rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back