• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SAO AU RP(Open)

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"It's a Death Game that is full dive VRMMO, if you die, your brain gets fried, if the players band together, and beat all 100 floors, they win and get to leave, but then again, when was the last time an RPG got "Beaten?""
There will be the Beta Testers, who are better than normal players at the start, then there's "Beaters" Beta testing cheaters, people who went to much farther lengths than any other beta testers, and are in a league of their own.

This whole Role-play will revolve around the Phenomenon known as "Sword Art Online", or "SAO" for short, which was made to be a game where you move like in reality, but it has NPCs, bosses, and things to kill everywhere, but the idea is that there's no magic, or range, just Melee combat, but in all forms and variations when it comes to weaponry, catch is, just slashing and hacking isn't enough, you need to get a feel for "Sword skills", which each different set of weapons has it's own sword skills

As for this Role-play, you can be a Canon character, or and Original character, it's all up to you, as long as you follow the idea of SAO, and you could even create your own Sword Skills, though keep in mind, Dual Wielding is not up for grabs, as it's meant for the player with the best reaction speed in the game?

I'm interested but i would like better an ALO rp, or even GGO (just saying)
Well, I mean, that makes it a bit less interesting, as characters can't exactly Die die in those two, unless we make it just like SAO, but in those games

I know, but the whole "no magic, sword skills and meele" it's a downer to me. Honestly the only part i liked about SAO (the game inside the anime) was Silica and her beast taming skill. If you can add the "die in real life" aspect to ALO it would be more exciting

Go ahead and make a character:

is this still open? if it is, I think this would be really cool! I'm guessing I should make a character and then wait right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back