• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Santas son? How did I end up in a hallmark movie?[m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
I made this idea like last year so I've got stuff that's not mentioned below

I have been cursed with the most hallmark Christmas concept known to mankind but gay.
Santa clause is real, and so are a lot of other winter holiday characters that are similar, think grandfather frost [Ded Moroz] for the eastern Slavic folk, Sinterklaas for others, Krampus, and several others, however my character I have cooking up is one of Santa's kids! or at least this current Santas kids, it's generational and gets passed down to whoever wants to become Santa next when the current Santa retires.

be warned I came up with this last night before bed and only am now working on more details after my after work nap

Here are some plot lines that might spark interest:
[Your character= yc, My character=mc]

YC is up north for the holidays! They adore the season but don't have a lot of friends to celebrate it will, why not have Christmas close to the north pole at a holiday get away that you saw an ad for? They have everything Christmas, from historical exhibits to the more fun skating rinks, northern lights watching, and even reindeer! YC does have to question how everything run so smoothing with the holidays, maybe the guy [MC] in the back who seems to plan the historical exhibits will let you in on the secret?

YC got dragged along on this stupid trip for this stupid holiday, you're an adult! but the family who always bickers and pressures YC into doing things wouldn't take no for an answer, no YC is stuck up north in a stupid Christmas nutcase of a place, but it is.. weird, How YC's family hasn't bickered to much since getting here, and seem,,, nicer One of the employees keeps YC company, It's a family business MC says, though YC doesn't really know how true of a statement that really is till one night.

You have any more? these are the only two current ones I have

Send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back