• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot](closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jack had been day dreaming a bit, reminiscing on his days playing hockey, wondering if he would ever be able to do it again. He had been so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even realize that the last remaining minutes of the period were approaching fast. He never realized how much he missed it before, but he truly did miss playing hockey on his travel team, and he especially missed playing with Mitch. But suddenly Jack snapped out of his little trance-like state as Asher excited nudged him. Jack perked up as his eyes widened and he shook his head quickly, "H- huh what?-" He then remembered that there was a hockey game going on, and the last few crucial minutes of it were occurring. "Oh!-" Jack said, reverting his attention back to the TV screen. The boy sat on the edge of his seat as his eyes darted nervously to the scoreboard clock and the players on the ice. It eventually reached the last remaining few seconds of the third periods as the Sharks players glided down to the other end of the ice carrying the puck. Jack put his hands slightly up in anticipation of a possible goal.

In the nick of time, as soon as the clock reached zero and the buzzer rang, in pure desperation a Sharks player hammered a slap shot into the net. The puck flew past the goalie who quickly looked back at the net, astonished the shot had gone past him and he had failed to make the save. "AND HE GETS IT DONE RIGHT AS TIME RUNS OUT!" yelled one of the announcers, "AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE GONNA COUNT IT! IT'S A GOOD GOAL! THE SHARKS WIN! THREE TO TWO!" Jack pumped his fist in the air excitedly as the officials on the ice confirmed that the goal would count and that the Sharks would be taking home the win. The opposing team's goalie turned around and angrily banged his stick on the post, splitting it into two pieces as he joined his deflated and defeated team in exiting the Sharks home ice and going into the locker room. The crowd erupted, louder than they had been all night, as the Sharks took it home to win it in the dying seconds of the game. The victorious players all hopped over the bench and skated towards the goalie to pat him on the head and congratulate him for helping them win. Soon, all of the Sharks players came to center ice and raised their stick, waving at the fans, saluting the fans and thanking them for coming to watch the game and for supporting them. Jack smiled, still astonished at what had just taken place. It was a crazy win, one that he was glad he was able to tune in to. "Wow," he whispered, still smiling as he looked at the screen, the 3-2 score flashing on the TV as the Sharks players all exited the ice and returned, victorious, to their locker room.

Nathaniel
Sharpe
Ecstatic/Tired
https:///www.Nathan-William.com/The Santa Monica Home

Nathan rolled his eyes with a huge smile on his face as Felix did his mock diagnosis of Nathans Jelly like legs. Felix never seeming to fail at amusing him he hadn't reacted much to Felix's tickle attempt as his calf wasn't one of the more ticklish spots on Nathans body but he found the whole situation amusing enough to let out a small chuckle anyways. Nathan nodded in agreement about skating being fun and though he wasn't worried that he hadn't Nathan was glad to hear that Felix had fun today as well. He then chuckled a bit as Felix apologized for not understanding sign language. "hey no worries most people don't know sign language thats why I have this thing and learned to read lips really well. I just got confused cause you seemed to understand the first thing I said which to be honest did make me a little excited till I realized it was really just my body language that you were responding too... But no biggie!" Nathan never expected people to speak ASL as most people didn't but he could never help but get excited when people could talk to him in his "Native tongue" it's kinda the same thing as when someone from another country comes to America and finds someone who speaks their language it's just nice to be able to communicate in your first language. Nathan did frown a bit thinking about it but a smile was quickly back on his face as he pushed the thoughts aside.

The boys then proceeding to get all of the pads off before Felix scooted down the steps to work on the skates. He couldn't help but smile as Felix focused on the seemingly difficult latch sticking out his tongue. is that how I look when I do that? well he is pretty cute when he does it at least Jeez!! Felix then started explaining how hard the latch is and why Nathan didn't really understand everything but he got the general point or at least he thought he did. He carefully lifted each foot from the Skates as Felix finished undoing them sure enough feeling a small prickling sensation come over each foot as he pulled it out but Nathan would just shake his leg a bit and soon that feeling would go away. This was not a completely new feeling to the boy as he had felt it before when his mom would have him wear shoes to events that were too narrow for his wide feet because "the narrow ones look better" and "Sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for fashion" she would often remind him of this whenever he complained about something being uncomfortable. This is why even though Nathan likes fashion having been around it his whole life most of the time he just dresses for comfort. As the pins and needles went away Nathan typed on his ipad "thank you" it read as he also did the sign for it greatfull to have his feet free from the skates despite having enjoyed the experience.

Nathan carefully stood up feeling a bit wobbly at first due to his Jelly legs but he stabilized himself stretching out his limbs as he stood there. Soon a rather large yawn began falling from his mouth. He had no doubt he would sleep well tonight today had been quite exhausting fun but exhausting. "well its almost curfew wanna come see my room while I get stuff for a shower? maybe after we get ready for bed we might have time to watch some youtube on my Ipad or something? Or we can just go our separate ways for the night doesn't matter to me. " Nathan was definitely lying with the last sentence he did care. He knew he wanted to spend every moment he could with Felix but he also knew the boy may want to do his own thing with what time they had left in the night and didn't want Felix to feel pressured. He smiled down at Felix as he stood on the top step preparing to head inside.
coded by reveriee.

Evelyn

Mood
Focused

Interact
None

Mention
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Sat alone in the designated studying room on the lower floor of the foster home, Evelyn had been sat for the last several hours since dinner. She had a pay of earbuds in listening to a bit of light rock music. Meanwhile in front of her was a expensive set of colored pencils, along with her sketchpad. Ev' had spend the last several hours refining her inspired drawing taking only a short break to meditate for 15-minutes out the back as always in the evening, very much a girl of habbit and ritual.

The final design of the drawing was one of Evelyn's best sketches to date, anime-style but with western character designs. The scene depicting a young and small looking blond-haired boy, a very green-adventurer with light bits of leather armor on his shoulder and chest along with a sword strapped to his back. He had a shocked and helpless expression as he stood up on his tiptoes barely able to touch the ground, currently being grabbed by the collar by a large icy fist that reflected his own fearful expression it's reflective surface.
Taking up a much large portion of the picture in dark purple, black and blue was this tall plate-armoured blond-haired figure, the perspective of the scene intentionally warped to make him look huge by comparison. This figure half covered in this sheet of reflective ice running down his arm and covering much of his body - his expression full of hate and anger visible both from the half-profile view but also in those same icy reflections. This armoured figure bore a icy crown on his head, sharp but regal in appearance. Yet out of sight of the hero they currently lifted from the floor, the princely figure was wounded - his back covered in claw marks and scratches, some fresh and some scarred and old all visible through missing chunks and cracks in the armour. Much color, shading and depth had been added to the picture - the prince and the adventurer both having great detail to them and while it was an unrealistic art style - it was clear in the art who they were meant to be.
Subtle choices in the designs of their outfits, like a wheel-like design switched as decoration in the hero's leather chest piece, or the overall color pallets, the way chainmail and plate had been overlapped to resemble Asher's outfit. It was by no doubts well done - Evelyn feeling perhaps some pride for her work though she was still unhappy with it, a eternal perfectionist redoing subtle linework trying to ensure Asher's hateful expression also hid some layer of sadness and pain - tweaking his icy reflection to make that more visible there than on his real face.

In the background of the artwork dark clouds filled much of the image, though some other characters in peasant attire small due to the screwed perspective looked on at the scene in shock and fear. A tall girl with a straw farmers hat, a young noble boy shirtless with panicked and blushed expression, a athletic but young looking hunter hiding behind the nearby bushes with a spear shakily in hand but clearly not ready to fight. These other characters minor but bearing accuracy to many others in the room that morning, though perhaps not as immediately obvious at their smaller size unless you were there at breakfast.

[As Evelyn' was working Mrs Richardson walked by, taking a look at what the girl had been doing for hours by herself as always - her eyes narrowing and expression becoming pensive as she stared at the image and recognising the characters for who they were. Mrs Richardson tried to speak to Evelyn but her words were washed out by the music that rocked away in her ears. Not that Ev' would verbally snitch on Asher's activities anyway. Still this image had told her enough that the staff member knew that come morning, she'd have to investigate and ask the boys what happened...]

1626158675e2cc4034e27ca32a2c8b773d1990c3d6_thumbnail_600x.webp
31XCU+f2kEL._AC_.jpg
Sterling_Silver_Whitby_Jet_Large_Pentagram_Necklace_P1862..jpg
p388539_2.jpg
334076a.jpg

Felix

Mood
Tired

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mentions
None

Felix felt a lot better as Nathan reassured him over the whole sign language issue - though it didn't remove all the feelings. It had Felix thinking, he didn't know how but maybe he could atleast figure out a couple of gestures. Like being able to say thank you, or invite Nathan to go do something 'in secret' would both be kinda fun. The fact he could just txt for a secret message completely passed him by, and part of it was Felix thinking it just seemed cool. Still maybe there was like a youtube video of something explaining how to?

Felix smiled a bit of Nathan got to his feet and asked if he wanted to come hang out some more upstairs before they settled down for bed. He was a little tired now but like not that tired he was ready to go to bed yet, he thought. His energy definitely dropping a lot now the sun was gone as he hopped up the steps, skates held by the hook under one hand, and grabbing the helmet 'o pads in the other and hopping up the steps besides his friend to heat inside. "Hehe, sure. My friend back home sent me a pretty funny video this morning actually, of these two cats..." Felix happy to head upstairs and check out Nathan's room and watch a few videos before he'd have to make his way to bed.
Felix also needing to wash the mud off his skates where Nathan had bailed on the grass, no biggie, but he didn't like letting any mud get stuck in the bearings. One, Mrs boss lady would probably get upset if he rolled mud in the house, two the bearings were pretty pricy and he wanted to take care of 'em. Unsurprisingly taking maintenance of his skates pretty seriously.

ra,kids_tee,x1250,000000:44f0b734a5,front-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
51CfGrAXOLL._AC_UX342_.jpg
2007e905d70078882ef241cc0f54eeb2--yellow-belt-black-belt.jpg
unknown.png

Asher
Miller
Tired/confused
https:///www.Asher-Miller.com/The Santa Monica Home

"well that was pretty great! uhh thanks for inviting me... sorry about all the.... weird emotional stuff I don't know whats up with me today." Asher commented as he stood and stretched out his body a bit still from sitting for so long. After feeling sufficiently loose he leaned over picking up the empty cans and snack bowls from the table. Then heading across the room to the small kitchen that inhabited the Rec room tossing the cans into a recycle bin then turning on the sink and washing out the empty bowls. He looked over at Jack with a smile as he was washing the bowls. man he really is a handsome guy "So you sure your not going to the beach party? It would be a lot more fun if you were there! The sun, the sand, the water, and food seems like a pretty fun time. Anything I can do to get you to change your mind?" Asher ended his statement by giving Jack the biggest saddest puppy eyes he could muster. Before braking back into a smile " nah as much as I would like you to come I know its not your scene."

As Asher finished the dishes he let out a long yawn a strong signal to himself that he was ready to hit the hay. "Man it's gettin late huh? guess we should probably head to bed it'll be curfew before long anyway." He said as he dried off his hands before heading towards the door "Well I had fun tonight thanks for putting up with me. Hope you sleep well and umm Ill see ya tomorrow I guess." he said as he turned and headed out the door slowly making his way up to his room once again getting trapped in his own thoughts. Going over today in his mind over and over again trying to understand everything that had happened. Why he was so emotional, Why he was so open to Jack, and everything in between. He couldn't seem to get any closer to an answer for any of those questions as he got to his room still just mulling things over as he changed for bed and just laid on top of his covers looking up to the celling thinking.
coded by reveriee.

Nathaniel
Sharpe
Ecstatic/Tired

Nathan was ecstatic upon hearing Felix's answer giving a huge smile and thumbs up in response. Suddenly getting a large burst of energy Nathan grabbed Felix's hand that was holding the skates before essentially charging down the hall friend in tow. They hastefully made their was through the house turning sharp to head up the stairs as Nathen nearly bypassed them. Then making their way down another hall before reaching a door with Nathans name written in pink and purple foam letters that were attached to the door. Nathan opened the door taking a step in when he froze looking around his room. He had forgot how much of a disaster it was from him trying to find clothes to wear this morning. The closet was thrown open clothes littered the floor a few even landed on his bed everywhere you looked some article of clothing was just laying their. Nathan turned bright red as he saw the state of his room. "ummm sorry for the mess I couldn't find something this morning guess I forgot to pick up here Ill just.....I'll just make a pile over here really quick and then I can take care of it later." He smiled scratching his head before heading around the room tossing all his clothes into a corner.

As Nathan tossed the last shirt into the pile he mad his way back over to Felix as he typed on his Ipad. "there thats better make yourself at home" he said gesturing to the room the walls were covered in fun colorful posters and some Photography. On his desk sat a rather nice DSLR camera next to a laptop and a camera bag sat on the floor next to the desk. Off in a corner was various lighting equipment and a roll up backdrop. His bed made up in purple silk bedding with enough pillows for an army and a dozen or so Squishmallows. "umm you can just chill at my desk or on the bed while I get a quick shower if you want. and you can have my Ipad to do whatever while you wait." After his statement Nathan sat the Ipad on his bed making sure it wasn't locked before grabbing some pj bottoms and Making his way out for a shower.
coded by reveriee.

Jack turned to look at Asher and smiled, still sitting there on the couch. "Aww no problem, in fact I should be thanking you!" Jack twiddled his thumbs awkwardly for a bit, "I mean, y- you did get the TV reserved for us... without that, I-... we couldn't have watched the game." The boy was truly grateful to Asher, because watching his NHL team play hockey on the TV was something he had been wanting to do for a little while, considering the short time Jack had actually been at the home. With his parents dying and everything seemingly blowing up in his life, he didn't have much time to do one of the things that made him happy: watching hockey games on the TV.

"And hey," Jack added, looking at the boy beside him, "d- don't worry about all the emotional stuff. Sometimes it's good to get these things off our chests..." The boy then got up off of the couch, yawning. He hadn't realized how late it was and how tired he was. What a day he had had. He walked with Asher into the kitchen, taking one of the bowls figuring he'd help Asher out so he didn't have to make two separate trips. He wasn't one to wash dishes, so he figured he'd at least keep the boy who had generously been voluntarily washing the bowls for him company. He stood there as Asher washed some of the bowls in the sink.

When spoken to by a smiling Asher, Jack widened his eyes as he heard the boy bring up the dreaded topic of the big end of the summer party that was coming up soon. He just stood there and shrugged his shoulders awkwardly, looking at the boy washing the dishes who was a looking at him with pleading puppy-dog eyes. "I- I dunno.... probably not.... parties aren't really my thing...." Jack responded softly as he looked down at his feet. He nodded respectfully as Asher added that he was only joking with Jack, and that he wasn't forcing him to come. It seemed that Asher had already learned that the party scene wasn't Asher's thing. Jack knew he didn't feel comfortable going to the party, and unofficially had made the decision in his head that he would not be going, and instead, locking himself up in his room and hiding alone like he usually did.

As the two boys walked upstairs to their room, Jack smiled as he responded to Asher, "Yea, I enjoyed hanging out with you too.... th- thanks for everything..." he said cracking a little grateful smile. "Good night. Cya around." With that, Jack and Asher parted ways and each went into their separate bedrooms. Jack slowly and quietly opened the door to his room, entering his room and closing it softly behind. He closed his eyes briefly and sighed, thinking about all that had gone on that day. It was certainly one of his more eventful days the few days he had been here at the home. He flopped onto his bed and let out a long exhale, looking up at his ceiling. "Holy shit," he whispered softly to himself, amazed at the day he had just had. So much happened and it was now all running back in Jack's head. First, the initial rude contact with Asher, and then the complete 180 the kid had done, going as far as to get him a new hockey stick. He replayed Asher opening up to him about his abuse from his mother in his past, and he also remembered the hype from watching Asher's first NHL game on the TV. Jack yawned once more, content with how the day had gone. But the most surprising thing out of all of it was the fact that Jack had made a friend, his first friend in the house. He made a mental note to himself to keep more quiet, and to strictly keep only one friend. He had grown to like Asher tonight, so he figured that this was one relationship he didn't mind continuing. But he didn't want to have to talk to anymore people, so he decided to keep his mouth shut and avoid other people, and hang out with Asher in mostly private and secluded areas if they could. The last thing he needed is for the more outgoing Asher to attract any sort of attention to Jack, positive or negative. Before he went to sleep, he wondered one last time why Asher had chosen to open up to him out of all people so quickly. They had barely known each other for 24 hours, and he talked to the kid like they had been friends for a while. While Jack didn't mind at all, it was cause for thought. The boy just shoved the thoughts out of his head as he yawned once more, slowly drifting to sleep.

Felix

Mood
Sleepy

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mentions
None

It was more than a little unexpected that the previously wobbling and exhausted was now suddenly soo energetic, grabbing Felix and practically dragging him up the stairs and down the boy's hallway. Felix nearly tripping up as they reached the stairs, but kind of laughing a little as he was dragged down the hallway - skidding, or maybe skipping, bouncing to a stop just past Nathan room and needing to backtrack a few steps.
Seeing Nathan ashamed of his messy room just made Felix smirk to himself. "It's like your closet kinda-like vomited everywhere." You'd think with Felix being such a energetic and disorganised mess in general that his room would normally be the same, but remarkably not. Felix's room was almost always spotless even back home prior to moving, thanks to how his Dad raised him - he'd always keep the garage super tidy as well after working or playing down there.

Still Nathan ran off leaving Felix but his lonesome in his room. Felix feeling more than a little uncomfortable at first as he looked around, seeing a lot of expensive looking like camera equipment near and on the desk - Felix didn't even know why you'd need half of this , but again he hadn't even mastered lesson-one keeping his fingers off the lenses. After a few moments of looking around Felix grabbed a few clean-wipes from Nathan's desk, and sat himself down on the edge of the bed. Felix quickly cleaning off the light-mud from the wheels and barings, thankfully it pretty dry given the recent nice weather so came off easily, letting Felix quickly dump the wipes in the trash. Setting his skates and helmet down on the floor at the foot of the bed out of the way.

Felix was able to make himself more comfortable sat cross-legged at first on the bed before transitioning once he got bored to just laying down sideways across the bed, half-among the army of squishmellows like they were a bit of a pillow as he started scrolling through Nathan's iPad - trying to search for that video of the two cats he'd mentioned before. Felix briefly closing his eyes and half-nodding off before whacking himself in the face with the iPad and scrolling some more through videos for a few minutes before Nathan came back into the room. Felix immediately waving and while letting out a massive yawn, getting very sleepy himself but holding up the iPad just in time for Nathan to see a funny video of a cat charging at its own reflection in a mirror and then bouncing off confused. "Found a bunch of funny ones..!" Honestly Felix didn't have that much energy left now the adrenaline and enthusiasm was out of his system from the long wait, but he was going to keep himself awake for a little while longer for the two to hang out as promised - though it wasn't going to be too long before Felix would need to go to his own room, change to his PJ's, and faceplant in the pillows for real.

ra,kids_tee,x1250,000000:44f0b734a5,front-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
51CfGrAXOLL._AC_UX342_.jpg
2007e905d70078882ef241cc0f54eeb2--yellow-belt-black-belt.jpg

Last edited:
Nathaniel
Sharpe
Tired

Nathan was sure to make his shower short knowing Felix was waiting for him. After his shower he quickly he quickly threw on his pj bottoms and made his way back to his room. Where he saw Felix laid across his bed scrolling threw his Ipad he smiled and waved back at to Felix. His eyes focused on the screen as he saw the cat run into its own reflection letting out a bit of a giggle as he saw it. Nathan hopped over to his bed settling in beside Felix positioning one of his large squishmellows under his head. The boys settled in watching several funny animal videos back to back. Laughing and giggling at the various antics of the pets on screen.

After a few videos Nathan grabbed the Ipad hitting the search bar on Youtube and typing in Roller skating competition. Curious to see more of Felix's favorite sport and what competitions were like. Plus he figured Felix would enjoy the choice of videos. Nathan selecting one of the videos and settling back in to watch with Felix. Completely dumbfounded by what he saw sure he had seen a lot of this in the videos Felix showed him earlier but Nathan was still amazed by it and this was an adult competition so some things were a little more impressive than the stuff in Felix's competition. Simply due to their older age and having more experience. Nathan was truly enjoying the videos and spending time with Felix but that didn't stop the exhaustion from the day from slowly catching up to him as they laid on the bed watching videos.

His eyes slowly falling shut before shaking it off a couple of times until he couldn't fight it any longer. His eyes closed as he drifted into his slumber. His head slumped falling onto Felix's shoulder.
coded by reveriee.

[It’s 8:00 AM as the bright California sun shines in through the various windows of The Santa Monica Home many of the homes inhabitants of the home have already begun their day as many more are just barley getting started. An Excitement can be felt throughout the home as the kids anticipation for the afternoon beach party rises. Many of the kids having already contacted friends to join in on the end of summer bash. Its looking to be quite the big party and the House’s staff are busy preparing Many off shopping for food and items for fun activities others getting the beach ready with chairs, towels, umbrellas, setting out coolers to later be filled with Ice and drinks. A few volley ball nets can be seen set up in the sand as the party approaches.

Meanwhile Mrs. Richardson sits in her office having finished a few tasks. She is now busy mulling over events of yesterday and wondering if Evelyns drawing means what she believes it to. She has been waiting to see Felix wanting to talk to him first but he hasn’t made it out of his room yet. She looks down at her watch seeing it is past eight and figures its a fair time to wake him up knowing he likely had a long night as most kids do when they get here she didn’t wish to wake him to early but knew she needed to get to the bottom of things.

As such she made her way up to the boys dorm area as she reached Felix’s room she gave a few solid knocks waiting for a response. “ Hey Felix It’s Mrs. Richardson. Sorry for waking you I hope you slept okay but I have something I wanted to talk to you about. DON’T worry your not in trouble I just need to ask you some questions okay? So if you can get up and come see me in my office when your ready that would be great.” With that she headed back downstairs sitting behind her dest to work on some paperwork while she waited for Felix.]

Felix

Mood
Traumatised
/ Still tired

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mentions
None

It wasn't only Nate who had fallen asleep watching videos that evening - Felix had passed out as well watching the videos laid back soo comfortable on the bed - Nathan's head resting upon him. Felix didn't mean to fall asleep, but the exhaustion of just 'everything' as well as being woken up at 5AM the previous day to drive to the hospital - it was going to watch. The iPad likely getting thrown by one of the boys to the side on the bed... Yet after maybe an hours rest, Nathan deep asleep Felix suddenly snapped awake in a bit of a cold sweat though still as he blinked and tried to figure out where he was. Disoriented, heart racing, mind clouded.

Felix tried to gently slide Nathan off himself and move his head onto the bed's pillow. Almost like he would with his little sister, making sure he was covered up. Felix scatter-brained by still caring for his friend having his eyes dart around the near total darkness of the room, barely able to see a thing but grabbing one of the squish mallows and putting it into Nate's arms. His brain fried by thoughts, his head rushing and in a cold sweat Felix then quickly but quietly slipped out of the room, before near-silently sprinting down the hall to his bathroom. Not even remembering that his skates and gear were sat at the bottom of Nathan's bed possibly in a tripping hazard when his friend woke up.

Felix once in the bathroom practically losing what contents he had of his stomach - he wasn't sick but an intense wave of emotions hit him like the truck. Fear, anxiety, painful memories and memories of pain. Everything rushing back when he had fallen asleep - a cacophony of yelling and arguments between his parents, his mother calling him a slacker, that Felix was going to become some drugged-up body in a gutter unless he shaped up. Felix's heart practically breaking. Then the accident. A truck, the smell of gasoline, Felix arm twisted in a way it shouldn't had been, blackness, seeing his father's mangled body. Felix snapped out of it over the toilet, looking like a mess his right hand gripping his left shoulder. Panting and breathing heavy... Oh this was not going to be a good night....

When morning rolled around Felix was awoken by a knocking in the door, snapping awake in his new room. The night had not gotten any easier returning to his own room, it'd been worse tossing and turning, struggling to rest. So he sat there and listened as the boss lady spoke, Felix's mind uncertain, scared as he heard her speak though he didn't know if he was scared of her or that he hadn't woken up fully from his new morning nightmare. It was hard to tell. Still Felix pushed himout of bed and headed back to the bathroom once Mrs Richardson had gone - still in his comfortable Spiderman onesie PJs and just trying to fix his hair up a little in the bathroom mirror, swiping and brushing it styled messily but in a good way to one side as he always liked it. He was up on tiptoes as he did so, balancing on literally the tips of them and stomach resting on the sink so he could get a better view of himself. At home he used to have a little plastic stepping stall to make it easier to get a good view.

Still cleaned up, a brief pee in the toilet, and one round of handwashing later Felix still in his PJ's made his way downstairs to the boss lady's office. More than a little anxious. He was never called to a teachers office or anything similar for something good. Never. It was always because he was in trouble. Still he knocked on her door and gently let himself in when welcomed. Despite cleaning himself up it was clear, likely to no surprising to Mrs Richardson, that Felix hadn't had the best night's sleep. "You-like wanted to see me for something..?" Felix almost hiding a little with his PJ's hood up; not that being Spiderman would save him if he was in trouble.

61h+cgTBLeL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Last edited:
The beaming California sun shone brightly through Jack's window and into his room. Jack woke up, slowly opening his eyes, rubbing them as he did so. He pulled to covers off of him slightly, looking down. He had realized he was still in his regular clothes from yesterday. He had fallen asleep in them and had forgotten to get into any sort of pajamas. He sighed as he slow got up and out of bed, his feet slowly touching the ground. He walked over to the mirror on his dresser. His soft brown hair was a bit of a mess. He then walked over to his window and looked outside. The sun was shining brightly down on him, causing him to squint. There was an odd mood about the house that Jack already sensed, despite not being outside of his room yet. Looking outside he saw a few decorations already set up for the big party that was to take place later that afternoon. "Shit," he muttered very softly under his breath, frowning as he realized today was the day of the party. He walked back to the mirror on his dresser, sighing as he frowned looking at himself and that messy head of hair. He decided he'd only leave his room once or twice today.

Once to go take a shower and spruce himself up, and another time to possibly get some food to hold him over for the rest of the day. The boy grabbed a pair of clothes from his dresser and grabbed a towel as well, which he slung over his shoulder. He quietly opened his door and walked down the hall to the bathroom, with the intent of going in there to take a shower and brush his teeth to at least get clean and ready for what he thought was going to be his long day of hiding inside of his room, away from everyone and all the action of the party.

Asher
Miller
Tired/Grouchy

It was a rough night for Asher he tossed and turned all night never able to find any solid sleep. Waking up a few times in a cold sweat after a bad dream. Thoughts of the previous day whirling around in his head. Thoughts of his past, of his mother chilling him to the core. It was as if everything was coming back to haunt him all the things he thought he was over all the pain he swore was gone. It all tormented him as the night slowly passed him by. He couldn't stop thinking how his reluctance to actually deal with his past had made him hurt Jack he still couldn't believe the boy found it within his heart to forgive him. But even more troubling was the thought of how many other people he had hurt in his life and he didn't even notice. How many people that never deserved his wrath had received it and for what some silly vale attempt to protect himself. All these thoughts truly haunted Asher as he desperately tried to sleep. Ultimately though morning would arrive leaving a very tired and distraught Asher in its wake.

After a couple hours of the morning beaming in through his window while he lied awake Asher surrendered to the waking world knowing it was pointless to resist any longer. Asher glanced over at his phone seeing it was past eight he groaned loudly as he threw his sheets aside. Asher's bare feet making contact with the chilly floor as he sat on the edge of the bed. You can do this. It's going to be a good day. Sure your tired and kinda feel like crap but your going to make the best of it. Asher sat there for a few moments giving himself a bit of a pep talk dreading the actual start of the day. He thought about his usual morning workout before quickly deciding that was an awful idea given his current state. Instead Asher made his way to the mirror hung above his dresser grabbing a comb and situating his hair. Following that up by grabbing some clothes and his bag of toiletries and such then heading out his door to shower and get ready for the day. Asher moved slowly through the halls looking as if he was carrying a few hundred pounds on his shoulders. Dark circles under his eyes made his lack of sleep very apparent.

On his way he noticed Jack to which he tried his best to force a smile as he gave a small wave. But it was clear even to the most dense of people that the smile was anything but real as it awkwardly stitched itself across Asher's face doing nothing to hide his true feelings in the moment
coded by reveriee.

Jack saw Asher down the hall just before entering the bathroom to take his shower. He saw the boy give him a quick smile and a wave, so Jack forced himself to crack a little smile and brought his hand up somewhat weakly to wave back at him. With that, Jack opened the door to the bathroom, which was thankfully free and not in use by any of the other kids, and entered the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. He began starting the water, getting it to just the right temperature, before removing his old clothes and stepping into the shower to get clean for the new day.

Nathaniel
Sharpe
Hungry

Nathan slept peacefully through the night exhausted from the day he didn't even notice Felix leave in the night. Then again he hardly even remembered falling asleep as he woke up to the bright sun shining through his window. He squeezed the Squishmallow in his arms burying his face trying to deny the start of the day his bed was far to cozy to want to leave though as Nathan thought back to the previous night he did have to admit that while it might seem impossible to him right now due to how cozy he was, It was even more cozy cuddled up to Felix. Nathan Blushing a bright red as he considered the thought. After a few more minutes of debating the Idea of leaving bed Nathan threw aside his covers swinging his feet over the side of the bed and standing up. Half asleep eyes still barley open Nathan stumbled towards his dresser. Nathan suddenly waking up completely as he reached the foot of his bed kicking the skates that had been left there as he then tumbled to the floor. Nathan held his freshly stubbed toe for a few moments waiting for the pain to subside.

After that bit of excitement Nathan was wide awake as he pulled himself back to his feet he picked up the helmet and skates placing them on his bed and making a mental note to let Felix know they were in his room. Then surveying the rest of the room he sighed realizing how messy it still was. Nathan shrugged as he began picking up and sorting the various messes around his room. Figuring he might as well just get it over with now and clean while he was here. Making quick work of the room Nathan even found and set aside some clothes for the day. With his room sorted Nathan peeled of his Pj pants before slipping into todays attire of choice. A pair of mid Thigh length Shorts that were white and covered in cartoon pineapples and a similarly printed casual button up shirt. Then grabbing a pair of sunglasses in preparation for the afternoon fun in the sun. As he finished getting dressed his stomach rumbled loudly bringing attention to the quickly growing hunger within the young twelve year old.

With that Nathan made his way through the hall, down the steps and into the Rec room passing Mrs. Richardson's office on the way he looked just as Felix slipped in and shut the door behind himself. Hmm wonder what that's about? He thought as he entered the rec room making his way over to the kitchen area he popped several pieces of toast in the toaster then grabbing some grape Jam from the fridge. He poured himself a glass of milk as he waited for his toast to finish. Once finished Nathan grabbed the five pieces of toast spreading a good amount of jam across each he sat at the Island to begin chowing down.
coded by reveriee.

[Mrs. Richardson looked up from her computer as Felix walked in. She gave him a warm smile as she looked him up and down. It was clear that the young boy hadn't slept well but that was pretty common when kids come to the home as so much is changing for them and they are going through difficult things then you throw a new place and a new bed on top of that and you've got a recipe for a bad nights sleep. "ah yes good morning Felix I'm sorry for waking you up looks like you could have maybe used a little bit more time in bed. But I really appreciate you getting up to come talk to me. I have a feeling what I want to talk to you about is very important. Like I said though you are not in trouble I promise. Now you wanna have a seat?" She said gesturing to a chair of the other side of her desk. She waited for Felix to sit before continuing. " okay first I wanted to say I am very glad that it seems you and Nathan have become quick friends and It's great that the two of you are getting along I hope having a friend like Nathan can help make all of this a little easier for you. Next thing is I suspect you and somebody else in this house aren't getting along so well am I right." She paused for a moment to allow Felix to give any kind of answer he may want to. "I need you to be completely honest with me okay? I want to help but I cant do that if I don't know what's going on. Can you tell me what happened between you and Asher yesterday morning please?" Again waiting for his answer she would press more if Felix was reluctant to answer. After getting Felix's story she simply nods "Thank you for talking to me about this. I want you to know the way Asher acted is completely unacceptable and I will be dealing with it you have my word.... Well unless you have anything else you want to talk about I wont take up any more of your morning go do whatever you want.... within reason." She smiled knowing for some kids that final qualifier was very important to add. ]

Evelyn

Mood
Idle / Content

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mention
None

Nathan's phone would buzz with a simple text received. "Morning Nathan." A simple SMS from Evelyn who sat calmly on the couch but deciding to greet the muted the twelve year old as he entered the rec-room. Ev' was sat sprawled out upon the couch having woken up over an hour before most others in the house. She had done her normal morning routine as always, a brief spot of meditation, a watering of her plants - all before dressing herself for the day in more of less the same clothes as the day before. Now she sat idly watching some early morning cartoons, not any particular cartoon just whatever was currently on, some TV show about a ten year old able to shapeshift into aliens or something.

This was pretty close to normal for the older teen, just idly spending her morning on the couch watching whatever was on TV while doing some other task. Evelyn today however was just daydreaming, lost in thought with herself more than anything else. Yet then she decided to look back over to Nathan again for a moment as he was getting his breakfast, before typing another message on her phone. "I did finish my drawing. If you you want to see?" Evelyn decided to offer, as she pulled before forwarding a high-quality photo of her drawing to Nathan's phone for him to look at.

31XCU+f2kEL._AC_.jpg
p388539_2.jpg
334076a.jpg

Felix
Foster home - Mrs Richard's Office --> Felix's Room

Mood
Anxious

Interact
None

Mentions
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Felix was more than a little reluctant to speak when the topic of yesterday incident with the 'Jerkfface' came up quickly. He was never one who liked running to the adults about an issue. Kid's might get punished for it, but then most bullies just retaliate again out of anger, and then it just kinda repeated. It was this kind of behaviour that likely didn't help how much Felix ended up a fight at school. Yet the boss lady wasn't going to let him slink away here. Each time she pressed Felix slowly breaking a little, and a comment on the topic slipping out - it being hard for him.

Eventually the Boss lady indeed getting the whole story out of him, of how Asher moments after Mrs Richardson left came up to him and grabbed him, started making threats, saying the TV was off limits, ect. The whole story making it's way out along with the clear enmity that Felix now felt, kid held a grudge and clearly had no intention of wanting to interact with or try and resolve things with a bully like that. A dread did run up Felix's spine however at hearing the boss lady say she would deal with him, 'oh frick.. I knew this was gonna happen..'
It was clear however no matter what he did, he wouldn't be able to stop her. So with simply a nod, and lots of internal stress Felix just hopped down from the seat and left her office quietly, yawning lightly still as he did so.

Felix wasn't hungry yet - not after the night he had. So immediately after leaving the office he went and sprinted his way back up-stairs to his new room, pushing his door shut. He just letting out a pained and frustrated just whining noise, arms up in the air for a moment almost throwing a minor tantrum trying to let out his frustrations. His mind was racing, he just got here but he did not want to get into a fight already. The anxiety, fear, just building up, and up in his head.
Then just audible in the entire upstairs hallway a flat echo from Felix room as the young boy just full throttle sent his punching bag reeling. The bag hanging up on its stand blunting the impact with its pure weight, yet it still being forced back with a loud metallic clang on its chain. Felix did not hold back his knuckles going immediately red, slightly raw from the full force he put into that punch - though it was much better it was at the punching bag than anything else. A small juvenile curse under his breath at the pain, waving his fist in the air trying to shake off the stinging sensation. "Aahhhh, Friiick. Should'a put the gloves on first!" Felix definitely wasn't asleep anymore atleast.

Asher
Miller
Angry

Asher took a quick shower hoping it would wake him up a bit and get him at least somewhat ready for the day. As he left the bathroom he could hear an odd metal clang ring through the hall and began making his way in its direction to investigate the source. He reached Felix’s room and could tell whatever it was it was coming from in there he considered for a moment checking what exactly it was when his phone dinged in his pocket. He pulled it out seeing a text from Mrs. Richardson. “I need to speak with you in my office NOW.” what now I haven’t done literally anything yet today he rolled his eyes turning and making his way down the hall.

Asher knocked and proceeded to enter Mrs. Richardsons office timidly stepping inside. “good Asher have a seat I think we need to have a chat about your behavior yesterday” Asher sighed as he headed to sit down “ Mrs. R I already said I’m sorry I wont leave without permission again I promise I’ve been thin...” Mrs. Richardson cuts him off. “Oh I’m not talking about that Asher I am talking about how you threatened and grabbed Felix after I left the room yesterday morning!” Her tone alone was enough to tell you now was not the time to play games. Asher could tell she was beyond livid with him and to be honest Asher couldn’t blame her. All the trouble he has given her over the years all the things he has done it’s honestly surprising it has taken this long to get to this point. “Mrs. Richardson” he swallowed “ I’m... I’m sorry I know I shouldn’t have behaved like that I just...” ” STOP Asher just stop the sob story is not going to work anymore perhaps this is all my fault to some extent I have always tried to be understanding with you always trying not to be too tough and hope that with love and support you would come around but look where that has gotten us? Your behavior has gotten out of control young man. Its time for some real tough love it’s about time you truly learn that your actions have consequences. As your are aware having lost privileges before everything in this house aside from a bed to sleep in and food in your stomach is based on privileges and you young man have lost them all. That means No tv, no phone, no computer, no games nothing. From now on and until you and your behavior come to their senses you are only allowed in your room, the study hall, bathrooms, and the dinning room. unless I tell you otherwise. Yes that means no beach party for you today. You will have chores and you will help the staff around the house! It that understood” Every once of Asher wanted to respond in protest, wanted to talk back to her he was furious even if deep down he knew it was all his fault sure he had been punished before but this was on another level she was angry but you could see above everything just a sheer look of disappointment in herself for letting things go this far but also in Asher. And that look almost broke him as he looked down to his feet completely defeated. “Yes Ma’am” he replied quietly “good now leave your phone on my desk and go to your room I will be up shortly.” Asher made no further comments as he tossed his phone on her desk leaving her office.

Asher was angry as he headed up to his room but more angry at himself than anything. Angry that he let himself behave the way he did, Angry he caused that look of pure disappointment on the face of the one adult who ever took the time to care about him. But all that anger quickly redirected as he heard the familiar metal clanging come from Felix’s room suddenly all of Ashers anger was towards Felix not that the boy in anyway deserved it and deep down Asher knew that but he couldn’t help it as his Anger took hold. He marched his way to Felix’s door throwing it open. “ YOU LITTLE RAT.... YOU SHORT LITTLE INCONVENIENCE OF A HUMAN. NO WONDER NOBODY WANTED TO TAKE YOU IN.... CONGRATS YOU JUST GOT EVERYTHING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!! IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO LET THAT GO LIGHTLY YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING!!!” Asher continued moving towards the likely startled boy getting mere inches from his face.
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
coded by reveriee.

Felix

Mood
Angry / Upset

Interact
None

Mentions
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Felix even after chucking that first knuckle scrapping punch wasn't done on the bag yet. After spending a few moments shaking his fist he just stared his punching bag down. He hadn't had chance to unpack his gloves yet but that didn't matter. Felix in his PJs beginning to wail at the suspended target, that sounding clanging as the chain-snapped back with each hit ringing out repeatedly again and again in the hallway. Felix's strength was no joke, the kid being hyper-athletic despite his stature and it was obvious with the force being delivered on each hit. Quick jabs, right hook, a knee thrusts and high-kick. The feelings of being back at those afterschool classes and training with his Dad immediately coming back as tried to vent his frustration on a safe target, not knowing that the very sound of him training would attract the Jerkface bully.

Quickly Felix's eye lit up briefly startled as he door was slammed open. Yet as Asher began to his second tirade there was no flinching, no fear, or shock in Felix's eyes - just a glare of defiance. Felix's fists already red and raw from his target practice clenching tight. Then Felix's fist just release, open and Felix does break eye contact looked down at the floor and just muttering. "You're all the same... A cool kid who has to bully those smaller than them to just feel good about themselves..." Felix focused a moment and waited for any movement or a single word from Asher, waiting for that moment of opening like he was taught.

As soon as that opening was made Felix would swing the meanest, strongest uppercut he could manage from his dominant lefthand right at Asher's stomach - without any disregard for his own hand hurting. "SHOW YOU WHOSE LITTLE, YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!" Felix yelled immediately pushing and slamming the Asher back into the nearby wardrobe and dragging him to the ground, knocking off one of his skating posters he'd only just put up in the process.

"IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST LET YOU BULLY ME AND BOSS ME OR ANYONE ELSE AROUND, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!!!"
Felix loudly proclaiming almost heroically, chucking Asher's word back. Asher had said every wrong word he could have, not only proving himself the bully, but also hitting on every possible nerve in the tenacious twelve year old. "AND IM NOT SOME INCONVINEINCE!" Felix then attempting to throw another punch at Asher. "IM NOT SOME WASTE OF SPACE!" Then another punch, though now with Asher perhaps a little more ready to try and block or shield himself at least.
"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. I DONT CARE WHAT MOM OR GRANDMA THINKS. SO- JUST- LEAVE- ME- ALONE!!!" Asher couldn't have picked a worst string of words to say. It'd been nearly a month since the accident and since then this bottle of anger and depression had been filling, this melancholy rage at losing everything and being rejected by almost everyone had been opened - then mixed with the hatred to all the bullies from back home. Felix was like a tear-filled ferocious honeybadger, atop Asher lashing out with all his strength giving no option for retreat...

Last edited:
Jack sighed as he turned the nozzle on the shower and shut the water off. He stepped out and slipped on a new pair of clothes, which he had placed on the counter near the sink. It was a simple outfit: a pair of black basketball shorts and a teal short-sleeved t-shirt with the San Jose Sharks logo on it. Now fully clothed, the boy looked at himself in the mirror. He frowned, thinking about the party. Jack saw his wet brown hair sagging down onto his forehead. Jack took a towel and began aggressively drying his hair. Once he felt he had done a sufficient enough job, he took out his comb and combed his soggy wet brown hair into its usual and comfortable position. Clean, presentable, and feeling comfortable, Jack gathered his things and left the bathroom.

But something caught his attention as he was leaving the bathroom and walking down the hallway to get to his room. He perked up and cocked his head to the side a bit and slowed down his walking a bit to kind of listen in on the commotion he heard going on in Felix's room. He heard banging and yelling, so he quickly stopped listening and made his way to his room, definitely not wanting to get involved with whatever that was. He made his way down the hall and quickly slipped into his room, softly closing the door behind him. He sighed as he hopped onto his bed, taking out his phone to mindlessly scroll the internet, figuring he'd just do this all day in his room and avoid any sort of social interaction or party. Jack felt his stomach growl with hunger, but he didn't want to go downstairs into the dining hall, especially with all the kids down there and a big buzz about the upcoming party in the afternoon. He figured he'd just go the day without eating breakfast, or really anything, and that he'd slip downstairs to grab some food inside when everyone is outside and well into the party. That way he could minimize the amount of people that saw him or worse, tried to talk to him. He sighed, rolling over, trying to ignore the hunger pains and noises from his stomach as he continued scrolling on his phone aimlessly, trying to keep his mind off of the party.

Nathaniel
Sharpe
Hungry

Nathan was happily chowing down on his toast and jam when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He grabbed a napkin quickly wiping down his sticky jam hands before puling out his phone. Seeing the first text from Evelyn he quickly surveyed the room not noticing that anyone else was in here when he entered. His eyes falling on Evelyn sat on the couch. He gave a big smile which probably looked a bit funny with the remnants of jam on the corners of his mouth. Waving to her before quickly texting back. " oh good morning didn't see you there!" his eyes then wandering over to the Tv where he saw an episode of Ben 10 playing. "Wait are you watching Ben 10?" he texted before taking another few bites of toast.

Nathans eyes lit up as they saw the text about her drawing as he eagerly nodded waiting for the picture to send through. As it did he studied it closely noticing how even in such an artistic stay and with nobody looking exactly like they actually did. Anyone who was there would clearly be able to tell what this was. Maybe even people who weren't whatever the case it was a beautiful but haunting drawing that Nathan enjoyed very much. Even if he was a bit confused by the depiction of Asher like some Icy prince that part made sense but he looked pained like he had been through a thousand battles and this was the aftermath. It looked almost like he was just as much of a victim as Felix. He looked quizzically upon the picture for a moment before deciding to text Evelyn back. " OMG its amazing!! beautiful but haunting!! Very good Job:hearteyes:.... But I have a question about the choice to make Asher the way he is. I mean he's a royal pain in the ass and certainly the prince of this place so that makes sense but like it almost looks like he's just as much of a victim as Felix is? Like why he was a complete jerk for no reason.... ya know how he is like most of the time?" After sending his text he sat his phone back down munching on more of his breakfast as he waited for Evelyn to respond.
coded by reveriee.

Asher
Miller
Tired/Grouchy

"YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING A..." Asher's retaliating statement was suddenly cut short as Felix's fist connected with his stomach knocking the air from Asher's body. This truly caught him off guard Asher never expected Felix to fight back at all let alone physically in fact he never really expected anyone to do so never having run into the situation before. Asher didn't have time to think or recover though as Felix shoved him back making him slam into the wardrobe. Then moments later Asher was on the ground Felix on top of him just yelling and throwing fist after fist in Asher's direction. It took a couple solid hits for Asher to really focus on what was happening. As a small stream of blood began to run from his nose, Asher then covering his face with his arms doing the best he could to block Felix's blows and get a moment to think and get himself involved in this fight. Adrenaline began to kick in as Asher's brain finally finished catching up to the situation.

After diverting a couple would be solid blows from Felix, Asher managed to shift his body enough to roll the twelve year old off of him. Asher made quick work of capitalizing on his opportunity to get the upper had in this fight. Jumping on top of Felix throwing a few good punches to the boys face before he began block to which Asher responded by shifting his weight and kneeing Felix hard right in his side. Giving Felix a brief opening on Asher's face. "OH YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH HUH WHAT NOW YOU LITTLE BRAT!?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO NOW!!" Asher taunted feeling he had the upper hand in the fight. Not realizing he was leaving himself open for attack as he prepared to knee Felix in the other side shifting his weight to do so in a way that even with Asher's Larger side Felix would easily be able to knock him off and enter another flurry of blows on the boy.

Felix likely would have capitalized on this opportunity as well if in that moment Asher wasn't peeled off of Felix rather unceremoniously and essentially tossed across the room by a very angry Mrs. Richardson. Her timing being quiet perfect as Felix was about to take another serious blow to his mid section and the fight would have likely spiraled completely out of control putting one or both of the young boys in the hospital.
"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" She demands loudly as she steps in between the to boys looking at Asher who is quickly recovering and clearly planning on charging back over to Felix not yet done with the fight. "DON"T YOU DARE MOVE A MUCLE YOUNG MAN..." Mrs. Richardson stops for a second taking a deep breath to calm herself before continuing in a far more normal volume still riddled with anger "You get in trouble for Bulling Felix and for all your other completely unacceptable behavior. So you what get pissed off and decide to come up here and start beating on him? God Asher what am I going to do with you? I am trying my hardest here but you are not making it easy... You know what just go... go to your room I can't even look at you right now! I need to make sure you didn't do any serious harm to Felix." The anger on her face seemed to melt away revealing pain and disappointment all of it for Asher. He didn't know what to do what to say he was still angry but none of that seemed to matter when he saw the look on her face. The words I can't even look at you right now echoing through his mind. In his mind it was like she had given up on him after nearly seven years she was finally just throwing in the towel and admitting there was nothing she could do to help him. This broke Asher to his core a few tears welled in his eyes he Choked up as he tried to speak. "B...But he hit me first... Maybe I...I shouldn't have come in yelling at him but he threw the first punch " his voice was quiet and scratchy as he spoke. Mrs. Richardson then turning back to Asher taking a deep breath "Your right you shouldn't have some in here yelling there will be consequences of instigating the fight young man so don't think you are getting off easy" She then turned to Felix Squatting down nest to him "Are you okay?" she paused allowing for Felix to respond before following up her question. "did you throw the first punch? It's better if you are honest with me."

After receiving the confirmation she needed she paused for a moment to think she knew she had to sort this out whether they liked it or not these two boys were going to be living under the same roof for who knows how long and things cannot continue this way. After a few moments of silence she snapped her fingers before speaking again. "Okay boys this is what we are going to do. Over the next week you two will be working on a chore around the house together. You don't have to be best buddies but like it or not you live together and this cannot continue. So you will work together and you will get along if you do good on today's task I will still let the two of you go to the party if not privileges' will be restricted until you can get along. We will see where the two of you are at the end of the week and decide then if we need to continue or not. Asher if you do good I will consider giving privileges' back okay? So the two of you get cleaned up nobody seems seriously injured and meet me out front in an hour. wear something that can get wet. AND NO MORE FIGHTING OR YOU CAN KISS THIS RATHER NICE DEAL I AM MAKING YOU GOODBYE got it." she didn't take any further time with the two simply standing up and heading out of the room she stayed close for a few moments just in case but she wanted to see if the two boys could even separate themselves without getting into a fight. Asher just glared at Felix as he stood up saying nothing to the boy as he prepared to leave
coded by reveriee.

Evelyn

Mood
Reflective / Sad

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mention
None

Evelyn smiled a bit watching Nathan clean himself up and pull out his phone - waiting patiently and idly for her own to vibrate back as she returned to watching the TV. The cartoon boy turning into some flaming hero or something and starting to throw rays of fire at some kind of man on a giant toad. When Ev's phone vibrated she took a look at the message before looking at Nathan and just shrugging a bit. She then proceeded to text back. "Do you like this show? It's got like two episodes running back to back for the next hour if you want to watch." Evelyn made a motion to the couch besides her. Evelyn had no shame in that she was idly watching cartoons.

As Nathan looked at the artwork, Evelyn has already gone back to watching the TV. She always found it weird to ask for or expect criticism, or to watch someone review her work. Maybe that was just Evelyn' not being the best at socialising, it almost being like holding eye contact another thing she disliked doing for too long. When she got the SMS back she did immediately look back to her phone; despite her normal attempt at detachment she still cared for what was said about her works even if she tried to avoid showing it. She couldn't help but smile seeing Nathan's review, the preteen having clearly picked up on many details in her work and even some of the subtler haunting subtexts from her vision.

Yet then came the question regarding Asher where she paused - a look of contemplation on her face - and one of conflict. Evelyn knew much about the other teen, both having been here for soo long it was inevitable she would learn about the teen's scars and past. It did paint much of how Evelyn saw the other teen, but it was a side that nobody else knew and not one she felt right to share. "Asher can be 💩 sometimes. K, a lot of the time. But I like to think of him as a very lonely hedgehog leaving 💩 everywhere." She replied in a perhaps rather unhelpful comparison. "He's a jerk whose forgotten *how* to be nice." Then there was another short pause. "But he wasn't always like this..." Evelyn having a almost sad expression for a moment, remembering first meeting Asher years and years ago. Both teens having been though soo much rejection over the years watching other kids come and go, both having gone to other homes and returned time and again...
Seeing her 'friend?' slowly become most and more destructive, pushing everyone away. ...Actually was Asher her friend..? In some ways she supposed he was, he was the closest thing she kept to one at least. Not that she was sure if Asher would share that sentiment or not.

31XCU+f2kEL._AC_.jpg
p388539_2.jpg
334076a.jpg

Felix

Mood
Upset

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mentions
None

Felix was no stranger to getting into fights, not only from sport but also on the playground and halls at school - so it was far from a suprise when he found himself thrown off and back by Asher. The older teen boy then unleashing a swift retaliatory assault of punches at Felix's face, the preteen forced onto the defensive. Felix getting struck pretty bad just bellow his right eye by the teen's fist before he managed to get his arms up into a good block and started to push back Asher's attacks. Felix then wincing loudly in a hissed cry of pain as Asher put all his weight onto the boy's side, the teen's knee feeling like it was going to crush his ribs.
""OH YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH HUH WHAT NOW YOU LITTLE BRAT!?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO NOW!!" Those words ringing out into Felix's ears, only stoking the raging wildfire in Felix's mind. The young boy shifting his weight and about to turn the tables not only by chucking Asher, but really go to town making sure he couldn't fight back...

Yet this if the boys weren't suddenly interrupted as Asher was dragged off and the boss ladies voice filled his room with her own wrathful fury. Felix immediately snapping out of his feral fury, back to merely cold hatred as she began to try and disarm the scene before her. Adrenaline still running hot as Felix just laid there on the ground, his heart beating, breaths deepening, tears rolling down his face not only from the blow to his face but from his emotions running wild.

"Are you okay?" Did you throw the first punch? It's better if you are honest with me." Mrs Richardson asked Felix, kneeling down and helping the boy up from the ground, not that he needed it. He twitches his right eye a little, Asher only getting one clean punch through but dang it really hurt. Yet Felix just nodded his head to the first half of the question. "I'm fine, been hurt worse.." Maybe not the most reassuring awnser but Felix was a champ, used to pushing through a little pain.
It was the second half of that same question where Felix paused for a second, this was usually where things got bad, his parents would get called. Yet Felix just clenched his fist again, before nodding with a almost venomous look at Asher. He wasn't going to lie about this. "Yeah I punched him first. But I was not gonna-like just let him just come into my room and start picking on me again! And- saying nobody wanted me! He threatened me and so I hit him first!" Felix sounding and feeling fully justified in what he did, not a shred of remorse - though a lot of venomous anger, he wasn't about to leap past and start fighting. Mrs Richardson's presence clearly disarming any actual intent on fighting. At the same time Felix's voice cracked and wavered, clearly sounding emotionally shaken up and perhaps even close to tears by some of the things said.

Then Mrs Richardson gave her ultimatum - which to say the least. Felix was not happy about, immediately going to protest before being shut down again by Mrs Richardson as soon as he tried to get a word in. Felix stewing but going silent as she gave the instructions, a look of defiance just glaring past her at Asher the entire time as she spoke, very much meeting the teen's in kind. "...Yes ma'am." He did not exchange a single word more with Asher and quickly slammed his door shut after he left.

Felix was just done!
Nope that was it!
He was done, he had already had enough of this place!
Felix throwing another all mighty strike at the punching bag likely being heard down the hall again even with the door closed as the bag's chain again gets forced to its limits. Felix letting out a muffled curse to himself again before just heading to the bed and deciding to crawl inside, wrapping himself in the cover to hide from everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back