• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sanders Sides Rp

seenboo

Rawr
Hi! so i'm still trying to get more use to this site. I am more common on another site from this and life happens. Aaannnyyywaaayyyyyssssssss. It seems that every month or so (sometimes longer sometimes short) i get a new obsession. Well for right now it is Sanders Sides. This is a M x M rp although with some convincing i will do ocs. in list from favorite to least favorite. here are the ships!~

Patton X Logan
Roman X Vigil
Logan X Virgil
Patton X Virgil
Roman X Patton
Roman X Logan
DECEIT AGAINST ANYONE! (not impossible. I am just.....indifferent to deciet. Unadulterated loathing)

if you're interested send me a pm or reply below! I am totally open to brainstorming, but i also have plots. I don't really have any rules. Just 3.

1. I am okay with almost anything. Just don't be a jerk. and if you don't like something tell me! i'm hoping to improve.
2. It is totally fine to write long responses! Just please.....please don't write a novel. I get to intimidated and i don't respond because i try to match my partners length. Quality over quantity.
3. Have fun! The point of rping is to enjoy yourself!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back