• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sander Sides partner!

Sila Wien

Hit me with your best shot!
Hey, I'm looking for a Sander Sides partner! It can include ships or not, I could go either way. I prefer to play Virgil or Patton, but if needed I'll play other characters. I prefer to do responses that are a couple paragraphs or more, but I could morph to any amount needed really. Oc's are welcome!

Some ships I like:
Prinxiety
Logicality

DM me or respond to the forum if you're interested!

Hey, I'm looking for a Sander Sides partner! It can include ships or not, I could go either way. I prefer to play Virgil or Patton, but if needed I'll play other characters. I prefer to do responses that are a couple paragraphs or more, but I could morph to any amount needed really. Oc's are welcome!

Some ships I like:
Prinxiety
Logicality

Hey I’m interested!! I normally play as Patton, Roman, and Remus though

Some ships I like:
Prinxiety
Logicality

i would love to rp with you but I'm still trying to learn how to write more than a paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back