• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ | CLOSED |

Should I add two more roles?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, that's fine. I can roll with that. I'll take the spy role if that's available
This roleplay goes through a character application process, meaning that you can apply for any role that has OPEN next to the title. In the end, I will pick the ones I find most suitable for the roleplay itself c:
But if you have a particular idea in mind for another role, you are free to PM me about it. I am considering adding two more roles, so who knows? I can consider it if the interest is great enough for the additional roles.

Considering the interest, I am going to put a poll to see if you guys would like me to add two more characters.

poll yesssss
but also hecka interested in the hacker boyo

How is he unfinished i just finished him half an hour ago?
Ah, I only saw three positive/negative traits instead of four and you were missing the fears and theme song?
Correct me if I'm wrong though

A note
If by tomorrow, the poll has more Yeses than No's. I will add the two additional roles.
They will still be treated as additional roles, meaning that if there are no applications for the roles, I will remove them again.​

THE TWO NEW ROLES ARE ADDED
and I'm not gonna lie, I was really vibing with the Artificer when creating the character, so I kinda want to play that role instead?
( aweowie so sorry about my indecisive ass- )
but that means the Marksman spot has opened up!

also, i'm a dumb hoe so I completely forgot to add 'role' to the character sheet requirements so excuse me for the inconvenience but if the people could add the role if it isn't visible yet to the sheet, that would be neat!
on another note, i'm actually screaming about the creativity of y'all. love the characters!! <3

[ tags just in case; raven flame raven flame apolla apolla blue-jay blue-jay erised erised Human__Ramen Human__Ramen calypso calypso Rouge_Raven Rouge_Raven Physiicz Physiicz leviathan. leviathan. Kannos Kannos lostwanderer lostwanderer plague rats plague rats ShadyAce ShadyAce nymphadora. nymphadora. Cosmos Cosmos Maxy Maxy ]

Last edited:
Iโ€™ll start working on my character tomorrow. Working 14 hour shifts for the past two days.
No rush! you still have little over a week to complete the character application! c:

THE TWO NEW ROLES ARE ADDED
and I'm not gonna lie, I was really vibing with the Artificer when creating the character, so I kinda want to play that role instead?
( aweowie so sorry about my indecisive ass- )
but that means the Marksman spot has opened up!

also, i'm a dumb hoe so I completely forgot to add 'role' to the character sheet requirements so excuse me for the inconvenience but if the people could add the role if it isn't visible yet to the sheet, that would be neat!
on another note, i'm actually screaming about the creativity of y'all. love the characters!! <3

[ tags just in case; raven flame raven flame apolla apolla blue-jay blue-jay erised erised Human__Ramen Human__Ramen calypso calypso Rouge_Raven Rouge_Raven Physiicz Physiicz leviathan. leviathan. Kannos Kannos lostwanderer lostwanderer plague rats plague rats ShadyAce ShadyAce nymphadora. nymphadora. Cosmos Cosmos Maxy Maxy ]
I might be tooooooo busy for this but ill try to get a cs up maybe!

This rp reminds me of the Young Elites series by Marie Lu but with a different twist :)
I haven't read the series but just looked up the summary and oml you're right xD

Hello friends! I have never played as a group but would love the opportunity. My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy.

Hello friends! I have never played as a group but would love the opportunity. My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy.
hello! I absolutely love your character design, though think you might be looking for a different kind of roleplay group? I don't really see the character fitting in this particular setting & with this particular plot, so sorry ^^' Thank you for the interest though and I hope you will find a group that suits your character and his potential better! <3

He will continue his search, but if you have a type of character you are looking for, let me know as I am creative and detailed!
well, if you are still interested in the plot, you can take a look at the roles and see if any of those take your fancy. If so, you can always apply for the role by character application -> which can be found here: Futuristic - ๐’๐€๐๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ | ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
to read more about the lore, you can visit this page: Futuristic - ๐’๐€๐๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐†๐€๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐„

Just noticed my sheet is missing the personality section, shall be adding that in shortly.

hey, could we apply for more than one character? i know we can only play one, but i like the idea of increasing my chances.

hey, could we apply for more than one character? i know we can only play one, but i like the idea of increasing my chances.
yes you can apply for more than one character! Although not more than two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back