• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Samurai] Lofi-Champloo [Open Again]

I'm at work at the moment so when and if the character slots open for posting( before I get off) I'll have to do them when I get home. Super excited though

More or less.

Either that or I kinda want to play as a disgraced version of them. Like they do the head hunting but he's grown soft and disillusioned so he became a ronin.
You could do a member of the organization but the whole group would have to be excommunicated so it would just be you, maybe the second character you make but not likely, unless we figure out a plot to work with, which wouldn't be hard.

Well, aside from the plot nugget you already gave us, that'd make a great first plot. Being roped into a sort of conspiracy about rogue secret service members sounds awesome.

There a character sheet or are we still going to wait a bit?
I'll be working on the intro story post tonight, followed by the character sheet. Just bare with me for a little while longer! Also if you guys want to start discussing partners I would do so now just so you can get familiar with each other. shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ur mine boiiiii

I'll be working on the intro story post tonight, followed by the character sheet. Just bare with me for a little while longer! Also if you guys want to start discussing partners I would do so now just so you can get familiar with each other. shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ur mine boiiiii
And here I was hoping I might get away lmao

Anyone who wants to partner with a seemingly sweet girl who really has a thirst for battles and dangerous odds. Then look no further than the Hawk Eyed Archer Tachibana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back