• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Samurai] Lofi-Champloo [Open Again]

I'd be interested. If we can pull power from outside things, would yokai be permitted? I have a character who is a Yamabushi ( Will be changed obviously) and he's part Tengu. If that's not okay I'll figure out another character :)
Tengu's are assassins, right? Yokai are creatures right? The characters will be semi realistic so nothing similar to casting spells and that sort of thing, but mythical creatures... that'll be fine although I don't think you'll need them as we're going to be cooperating but I won't restrict pets as long as they stay within the same power as their master.

Tengu's are bird demons that use to represent chaos and mayhem but are now a sign of good today. It's very interesting stuff actually. Okie dokie. I'll fiddle around with the concept and change it accordingly. I'd like to reserve a spot if possible, I love samurai roleplays.

If this is okay. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengu

Tengu's are bird demons that use to represent chaos and mayhem but are now a sign of good today. It's very interesting stuff actually. Okie dokie. I'll fiddle around with the concept and change it accordingly. I'd like to reserve a spot if possible, I love samurai roleplays.

If this is okay. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengu
Ah okay, so... there aren't going to be any gods or godlike powers in the roleplay. So if you can adapt that into something earthly and rooted to nature that might be doable.

Assuming that I've got a slot, I'm thinking a man and woman. The man is an ex-monk ( Yamabushi - Warrior monks from the mountains) cause reasons and his companion is a runaway prostitute he's training and looking after, to add some variety.

Assuming that I've got a slot, I'm thinking a man and woman. The man is an ex-monk ( Yamabushi - Warrior monks from the mountains) cause reasons and his companion is a runaway prostitute he's training and looking after, to add some variety.
Awesome! Just try not to lock them together in an interaction XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back