• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sammy's Fandom Search! (Doubles welcome!)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi there! I'm looking to roleplay some fandoms that I've been craving lately! I don't expect much in a partner as I'll roleplay with pretty much anyone, but I'm not too great at long responses and the can only do 4 paragraphs at most beginnings, so sorry in advance if my beginnings are awful! I'm also so down for AUs if you prefer to use them!

Now, here are the random that I've been craving!!

Twisted Wonderland
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul
Seraph of the End
Diabolik Lovers
Assassination Classroom
Angels of Death
Kakegurui
My Next Life As A Villainess

will probably add more if I can think of more later on!

so if you're interested in roleplaying with me, then just reply to this thread or shoot me a pm! I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask for it!

It’s been awhile but I’d be down to hear your ideas for Twisted Wonderland if you don’t mind me asking
I didn't have too many ideas since I'm currently still playing it, but I have a character that's part of the Heartslabyul dorm, a character from the Pomefire dorm and a character from the Disomnia dorm (I'm dying to use this one!)

As for a plot, I didn't have too many ideas but maybe just something in the setting of the game but not too much like the canon story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back