• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SAMCRO \\ ooc page

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
SAMCRO

tumblr_o49ifkrckY1trefjio1_400.gif

OOC PAGE
RP Page

tumblr_n32gm9XK2J1s3krtio1_500.gif

So my character is a cop, and i assume that it's the biker group that will be throwing the BBQ so since she has a history with them I highly doubt that she will be going to it.

So...I am stuck on what she should do hehe AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

@AshleyTheNarwhal

So the character I had in mind was the sheriff's daughter [and she's a cop]... I see that there is already another female cop and that you've put up a NPC for the sheriff [he doesn't seem that old eh].
Do you think that will work? Let me know what you think.

If that is no good then I'll think of another character.

So my character is a cop, and i assume that it's the biker group that will be throwing the BBQ so since she has a history with them I highly doubt that she will be going to it.

So...I am stuck on what she should do hehe AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal
Wow I just saw this I'm so sorry. Maybe you can arrange a meeting with Gus to make sure all of Diosa's Papers are good and maybe meet with Ryann about Diosa?

@AshleyTheNarwhal

So the character I had in mind was the sheriff's daughter [and she's a cop]... I see that there is already another female cop and that you've put up a NPC for the sheriff [he doesn't seem that old eh].
Do you think that will work? Let me know what you think.

If that is no good then I'll think of another character.
I see no problem with that. Though I am looking for more Diosa/ Red Woody girls if you want to make a second character as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back