• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What is keeping your from responding to my thread?

• Not into using ocs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something I like in the avoid list

• The response time is too slow

• The response time is too slow

• Don't like the writing style

• Don't want dark plots

• Want to do doubling

• Total voters
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Intro
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝​
Hey there! You can call me Willow and my pronouns are she/her. I'm 17 and I've been roleplay for about 5 years although I'm new to this site as most of my rping has been on discord and reddit and also to this fandom as I haven't had anyone to rp with. My rp style is very adaptable and I can write in all styles. My time zone is est although because of high school my times that I can be on vary although I will try my best to respond at least two to three times a week depending on the week. I roleplay both on here and discord as well.
Rules and guidelines

• Must be at least 17+ to rp with me​
  • I would like to have at least general planning before the rp starts the more planning the easier it is for me to make sure we both can have a great rp experience​
  • I am ghost friendly as I very much understand that your mental health should defiantly take priority over an rp​
  • We should also discuss triggers before hand and establish a system before hand​
  • My oc doesn't have a love interest as of no so I can't do doubling but I will rp as your oc's love interest if they have one
  • Be lgbtq+ friendly
  • I'm poly friendly but not love triangle friendly
  • It doesn't have to be a romantic rp as I said my character doesn't have a love interest
  • I really would like to do dark plots
Fandom wants

The fandom I want to rp with is obviously Sam and Max more specially the telltale games but I've watched all of the media so we can incorporate aspects of all of the medias or just use the telltale games. As I have an oc that doesn't have a love interest I don't care if we do oc x oc or canon x canon or oc x canon (for your character). I would love to do aus as well although no college or high school ones. As for the plot like I said I really like darker plots but I don't have any firm plots wants so I'm very open for suggestions. That being said there are characters that I won't rp as because I don't think I can do them well enough.

Characters I won't rp as:
Grandpa Stinky
Girl Stinky
Bosco

Closing
Thank you very much for checking out my post. I hope to find some rpers in this fandom and have an amazing time rping. Feel free to leave a comment on this thread and than we can do planning and get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back