• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Salvation - WIP (Open!)

Would you want characters to have slightly set up backstories?

• Yes, that would be interesting.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Nooooo.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Fine with it either way.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

JayfeatherRaven

Guardian of the Three Moons
We all know. The end of Earth isn’t near… it’s here. Death will be inevitable, but humanity may survive.

Through Salvation.

A select few have known it ever since they were born, and their parents before that. The chosen Fifteen of elite genes, made to step into Arks, ships that will fly them towards mankind’s future.

Or uncertain death.

The risk was always there. Probabilities were gauged, faith was required. Five planets far away from our solar system, but as similar to Earth as possible. None were guaranteed to be habitable, and the journey would take years. Years that planet Earth and its inhabitants did not have.

And so it was decreed.

Fifteen fated, five Arks, five planets.

Not one was promised Salvation.

-

Until now. Fate has thrown yet another twist into Earth’s future. The five designated planets: Echo, Eden, Era, Eon and Eve - are no longer equals. Planet Eden has struck a 83% match with Earth, shattering all previous records and plans, becoming the sure choice for settlement. Problem is - there are Fifteen candidates. Only three can go to Eden.

Who will gain, and who will lose?

It all comes down to Salvation.

~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking a look at my roleplay synopsis :)

I have in mind a vague plotline and story, but many things aren't ready yet. Eager to see who is interested or has ideas for the roleplay! (Keep in mind this is a detailed roleplay that requires effort and dedication :D! Also note that some characters may have set backstories, but that is still undetermined.)

Hey, count me in! If you're also in need of help with possible writing of the story arc, then feel free to hit me up, I've really got nothing on my hands right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back