Salutations!

Seiren Kuosaki

A Cunning Linguist
Hello! I am very new to this site.

Its been years since I have been able to role play. I've been itching to get my creative juices flowing and get back into it.

I hope to find a good partner/thread on this site to join and start back up on one of my favorite past times.

~Seiren

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a wonderful roleplaying experience, and make great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

What kind of RPs do you enjoy?

Hello, welcome to RpNation! I hope you have a wonderful roleplaying experience, and make great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

What kind of RPs do you enjoy?

I really enjoy fantasy and modern, especially when you mix the two together. I'm more into original content roleplaying, over roleplaying fandoms. I'm willing to do just about anything though, because each experience is different and can broaden your horizons. How about yourself?

Hello! I am very new to this site.

Its been years since I have been able to role play. I've been itching to get my creative juices flowing and get back into it.

I hope to find a good partner/thread on this site to join and start back up on one of my favorite past times.

~Seiren
Hi! Your profile pic is neat. Bye!

I really enjoy fantasy and modern, especially when you mix the two together. I'm more into original content roleplaying, over roleplaying fandoms. I'm willing to do just about anything though, because each experience is different and can broaden your horizons. How about yourself?
That sounds great!

I like fantasy, modern, and sci-fi settings, as well as including romance, comedy and adventure into them. I love to mix genres as well.

That sounds great!

I like fantasy, modern, and sci-fi settings, as well as including romance, comedy and adventure into them. I love to mix genres as well.

Mixing genres is sooo much fun. I don't like to be caged when it comes to creativity. The more stipulations that are put on, the more boxed in my creativity feels. That's why I enjoy helping to create my own worlds. I don't like limitations. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back