Salutations!

Roleplay Skittle

Eternally Awkward
Greetings ladies and gents! I go by the name of Fwa. I am a veteran RPer with experience RPing online on and off for around 15 years. I made my start in the glory days of AOL RP and since that has died down (there was really only one successful RP group around last I checked) I have decided to venture elsewhere in search of RP. I have done very little forum RP, a little E-mail RP, but primarily all my RP was done in chatrooms and IMs and considering how many SLs there are on this site alone, I'm not really sure how long I'll last on here.

I am a detailed RPer. I really like to try and paint a picture with words so single line RP that makes it hard to really tell what is going on when I come into the middle of something really isn't for me. I enjoy working cooperatively to tell a story and I get bored if I'm not given enough to go on.

I am a fan of anime (not fandom), video game, modern realistic, modern fantasy, futuristic, and medieval fantasy RP. I am interested in group RPs and 1-on-1 and I have a collection of characters that I have been playing since my start in online RP.

Hope to play with you soon and thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Hello, Roleplay Skittle, or Fwa! (Best name ever, haha) Welcome to RPN! My name's Cloudy. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I definetly think it's the perfect place to begin your forum RP journey! If you're into detailed RPs, forums, in my opinion, make a really nice place to create the best stuff. :) If you've got any questions, lemme know!

Hey hey hey! Welcome to :RpN:!

Glad to have you! If you need help don't hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back