• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PurpleMeeks

Sally face roleplay
This roleplay will contain some dark themes that will be involved in the rp, like the ones mentioned in the game. Though when we plan the rp out together, we can discuss what are okay and what aren’t okay for the rp for you and to make the rp fun for you too.
So like the title says, this will be a Sally Face roleplay, I’m looking for someone to roleplay as Sal Fisher, if you don’t mind I’d like to be my oc, I can send the bio over to you in dms as well as a starter if you like. During the roleplay, I can also play as the characters we need for whenever along side my oc. I don’t mind doubling up for this rp either. We can discuss plots and triggers and stuff in chat whenever.
My roleplay style is literature as well as 3rd person, though I don’t mind adapting to your rp style, example if you’re semi lit and like to write in 1st person, I can try and adapt to it, but please do forgive me if I end up slipping into my old ways from time to time.
If there are any questions about the rp please feel free to ask, if you want to rp please don’t hesitate to dm or comment below.

I’m interested if your still looking! I used to be super into Sally face!

Sally face roleplay
This roleplay will contain some dark themes that will be involved in the rp, like the ones mentioned in the game. Though when we plan the rp out together, we can discuss what are okay and what aren’t okay for the rp for you and to make the rp fun for you too.
So like the title says, this will be a Sally Face roleplay, I’m looking for someone to roleplay as Sal Fisher, if you don’t mind I’d like to be my oc, I can send the bio over to you in dms as well as a starter if you like. During the roleplay, I can also play as the characters we need for whenever along side my oc. I don’t mind doubling up for this rp either. We can discuss plots and triggers and stuff in chat whenever.
My roleplay style is literature as well as 3rd person, though I don’t mind adapting to your rp style, example if you’re semi lit and like to write in 1st person, I can try and adapt to it, but please do forgive me if I end up slipping into my old ways from time to time.
If there are any questions about the rp please feel free to ask, if you want to rp please don’t hesitate to dm or comment below.
I know it's been a while since you made this but I'm interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back