• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sally Face Obsession is Back, Looking for a RP

MapleTreeTea

Just looking for an excuse to write
So, played Sally Face again since it came to Xbox and Playstation, finished it in two days, and now I'm obsessed with it as I was when it first came out. Naturally, I've been seeking new roleplays for it since my old roleplay partner ghosted me one day. I really only want canon characters, and a story most likely focused on Sal and Larry (Step brother style, their sibling energy makes me soft). I'd also probably be super down with a Sal x Travis subplot, but I'm on the fence about wanting the whole thing to be about romance, I likes mes my action.

I have almost no character preference other than that I would like to play as Todd and/or Travis (and maybe Sal), but honestly I could easily be talked out of all positions. I'm also pretty open to plot, so if you've had something on your mind for a Sally Face RP, just say it! If not, I'd like for it to take place in between chapter three and four, so they're still in high school along with Sal and Larry still living in Addison apartments with their parents (maybe in some point in the plot having Henry and Lisa get married instead of it starting out that way? Always find that cute, new-found bros and stuff between Larry and Sal). In this they would be super interested in finding the cult and ghost hunting around the town to do so. I also LOVES me some ghost hunting. We can get into more specifics in DMs!

I always try to at the very least write one lengthy paragraph, although I can do much more. I'd also like it if my partner could do the same, I'm not looking for a book but I find it very hard to work with only a few words. Also, if a scene doesn't need five paragraphs to be conveyed, then you can make the responses shorter, especially if it's just simple conversations between two of our characters. I've had this problem in past Roleplays where when our two characters spoke it sounded as if they were having three conversations at once. It's just repetitive to type. And one more thing; please don't hit me up and then ghost me a week later! I will 100% understand if you are busy for a week, but please, if you can, warn me. I get super anxious since about 99% of my rps end up in me being ghosted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back