• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Salem High (Supernatural/Fantasy school RP) [ALWAYS OPEN; Need teachers and human students]

For the hunters club, do you have to be a human or can you be like a half human creature that sides with the humans? Also can you be part of more than one club/after school activity?

Cool, I was wondering if I could play as a human teacher, a human student, and a mage possibly.
Absolutely!
For the hunters club, do you have to be a human or can you be like a half human creature that sides with the humans? Also can you be part of more than one club/after school activity?
I'm gonna say that for the hunters, the only way you couldn't be completely human is if you were unaware of it. I'd prefer them all to be full humans, but it could be interesting to see a character find out that they belonged to the group of people they were hunting. And you can be in as many clubs and after-school activities as you want!

When are we actually going to start?
We still need more characters to really get the plot going, and I am still sick which is complicating things, but if enough people want it, I could try setting up a soft open for people to just let their characters start interacting within the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back