• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Salem High (Supernatural/Fantasy school RP) [ALWAYS OPEN; Need teachers and human students]

You can teach up to 3 classes, at least one of which needs to be a core subject. It would be nice if you taught classes we don't have already, but it isn't unheard of for more than one teacher to teach the same subject.
Currently, the class schedule looks like this:
  • English (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day & night courses available
    • Required class
  • English (Joint)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day courses only
    • Required class
  • History (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Required class
  • Gym (Joint)
    • Taught by Coach Randall
    • Day courses only
    • 2 years required
  • Chemistry (Joint)
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required physical science
  • Health (Supernatural)
    • 1 year required
  • Math (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • 3 years required
  • Music (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required art credit
There might be someone teaching biology and physics, but I haven't heard back from them. Math is probably a safe choice, since there's so many areas of it, and I would welcome splitting up my English load. There aren't many electives, like languages and fine arts, currently, so those could be fun to see. Honestly, the sky's the limit. And as for a supernatural teacher teaching joint classes, all of our current teachers do, but they are pretty human-passing. It might be harder for someone playing a 4" sprite to benefit from an illusion or someone playing a troll to avoid the effects of the sun, since joint courses are only offered during the day.
Awesome! Would it be alright if I helped out with English and also took on Arts/Ceramics along with a Languge course? I was planning on playing a Mummy character or more specifically a Bog Body character ((which are like irish mummies as they are bodies that became mummified from peat bogs))

Awesome! Would it be alright if I helped out with English and also took on Arts/Ceramics along with a Languge course? I was planning on playing a Mummy character or more specifically a Bog Body character ((which are like irish mummies as they are bodies that became mummified from peat bogs))
Sounds good to me! Given the nature of mummies in the lore, if you wanted to combine your character with another species as well, feel free to do so. The bog thing sounds interesting, though, and I look forward to seeing your character.

Sounds good to me! Given the nature of mummies in the lore, if you wanted to combine your character with another species as well, feel free to do so. The bog thing sounds interesting, though, and I look forward to seeing your character.
Radical! I will work on and and hopefully post later today!

Hi! Just wanted to drop by and say Im super interested (: I'll be making a human student and some other characters soon enough!

*jumps and waves arms around* I'm still interested!! Just gotta make...a...character. *pants* Ugh too much jumping..lol

I am still working on my character, as per usual I put way too much effort into these only to have it not turn out that good XD Hopefully I'll finish it tonight

I'm hopping on the train a little late I suppose, but I'd be interested to fill in with a human, I would love to join in if I'm not too late!!!

This is so embarrassing, I got confused and just join the server, who do I contact exactly?
That would be me. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
I'm interested! I could make a couple human characters
Awesome! Links are on the first page of this thread.
Is this still open?
Yep, it's always open!
I will join in and as a sort of teacher role if a medical administrator position is still open if not still gonna join
That sounds great. We don't have a nurse yet, and it's always interesting to have staff members besides teachers.
I'm hopping on the train a little late I suppose, but I'd be interested to fill in with a human, I would love to join in if I'm not too late!!!
We haven't started the rp yet. Trying to build up characters first, and yours would be a welcome addition!

Hey, everyone. Sorry for being gone the past couple of days. I've been pretty sick, so I was pretty much useless for a while there. I'm still pretty under the weather, and screens aren't sitting too well with my headache, but it's a little better. I'm going to try my best to respond to everything that happened in my absence, but please excuse me if I'm a little slow in my replies.

That would be me. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Awesome! Links are on the first page of this thread.

Yep, it's always open!

That sounds great. We don't have a nurse yet, and it's always interesting to have staff members besides teachers.

We haven't started the rp yet. Trying to build up characters first, and yours would be a welcome addition!

Hey, everyone. Sorry for being gone the past couple of days. I've been pretty sick, so I was pretty much useless for a while there. I'm still pretty under the weather, and screens aren't sitting too well with my headache, but it's a little better. I'm going to try my best to respond to everything that happened in my absence, but please excuse me if I'm a little slow in my replies.
That's great! I'm sorry you were sick for a while there, just let me know where I need to throw down my lil' human and I will have the sheet set up eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back