• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Salem High (Supernatural/Fantasy school RP) [ALWAYS OPEN; Need teachers and human students]

Hey, idk how many of you are watching this thread, but I would like to apologize for my absence. I found myself overwhelmed with my first semester of college and taking care of my mother. I still care about this rp, and I would like to continue it if any of you are willing to join me. My mother is scheduled for another surgery in February, so my time may become somewhat limited for a bit then, but I am completely free now, and I won't be returning to college this upcoming semester, so I have no homework to worry about. In the future, I will try to be more transparent and warn you guys if I feel like I might disappear for a bit, but I had no idea my life was going to become so hectic. Please let me know if you would still like to continue this rp; my feelings will not be hurt if you have moved on.

I didn't read any of that. I'm in.
i really like this idea!!! mark me down as interested!
Considering the fact that I'm running something very similar already, I kinda need to say interested.
Id say im interested. Nothing like good ol spooky school. :bishiesparklesl:
Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss Is this still accepting? Just read the lore and I love what you did with the creatures in this roleplay. Very interested in where this goes.
Interested!
I'll input my interest as well. ^-^ Do you require teachers?
Interested ^^
Interested! Is it too late to join?
is this open?
Hi hi! I'm super interested in possibly joining this RP, it looks fantastic! Though, I do have a small question. I mostly have characters that are yokai, as in the whole genre of supernatural creatures within Japanese mythology, and I believe two or three of my yokai characters could be fantastic teachers, however they're not listed on the lore page's species list. Can I use my yokai characters? If not, I can use other characters, it's totally fine.
Thanks, I'll do that! So I'll just edit my character sheet then.
Still open?
When will we be starting? Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss
I hope I'm not too late to join. Supernatural RPs are my fav!
Alright, just in case people were still interested in this but not watching the thread, I quoted (hopefully) everyone who hasn't already responded. My apology post a few messages back explains the reason for my absence.

Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss Hey! Unfortunately this isn't my join notice (as I'm terribly swamped) but I just want to let you know Westan is a troll. He's been spamming the forums, and I would hate for your RP to be spammed! Just a heads up.

What classes am I allowed to teach and are supernatrual teachers allowed to teach normal classes?
You can teach up to 3 classes, at least one of which needs to be a core subject. It would be nice if you taught classes we don't have already, but it isn't unheard of for more than one teacher to teach the same subject.
Currently, the class schedule looks like this:
  • English (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day & night courses available
    • Required class
  • English (Joint)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Day courses only
    • Required class
  • History (Supernatural)
    • Taught by Miss DelMar
    • Required class
  • Gym (Joint)
    • Taught by Coach Randall
    • Day courses only
    • 2 years required
  • Chemistry (Joint)
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required physical science
  • Health (Supernatural)
    • 1 year required
  • Math (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • 3 years required
  • Music (Joint)
    • Taught by Mr. Orwell
    • Day courses only
    • Counts towards 1 year of required art credit
There might be someone teaching biology and physics, but I haven't heard back from them. Math is probably a safe choice, since there's so many areas of it, and I would welcome splitting up my English load. There aren't many electives, like languages and fine arts, currently, so those could be fun to see. Honestly, the sky's the limit. And as for a supernatural teacher teaching joint classes, all of our current teachers do, but they are pretty human-passing. It might be harder for someone playing a 4" sprite to benefit from an illusion or someone playing a troll to avoid the effects of the sun, since joint courses are only offered during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back