• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Salem High (Supernatural/Fantasy school RP) [ALWAYS OPEN; Need teachers and human students]

I'll input my interest as well. ^-^ Do you require teachers?
Boy, do we. So far, my two are the only ones. Teachers can teach up to 2 educational subjects and 3 subjects total. It's okay for teachers to teach the same subject, but supernatural history and supernatural health will only be taught by me in order to stick with the lore. The joint classes for those subjects are still wide open, though.

Boy, do we. So far, my two are the only ones. Teachers can teach up to 2 educational subjects and 3 subjects total. It's okay for teachers to teach the same subject, but supernatural history and supernatural health will only be taught by me in order to stick with the lore. The joint classes for those subjects are still wide open, though.
Ooh, I see. Well, I plan to play an Elven druid - one that has lived for a very, very long time. What sort of subjects are there to teach? I'm guessing the standard high school classes, but are there blatantly supernatural subjects like Magic, Shapeshifting, etc?

Ooh, I see. Well, I plan to play an Elven druid - one that has lived for a very, very long time. What sort of subjects are there to teach? I'm guessing the standard high school classes, but are there blatantly supernatural subjects like Magic, Shapeshifting, etc?
Yeah, definitely! The school started as a magic school, so it would be strange not having a magic class. Not all magic is the same, though, so, if you wanted to teach actual magic and not just the theory of it, you'd have to specify which type of magic you're teaching. If you want to be able to teach as many different types of mages as possible, I'd suggest something broad, like elemental magic. Shapeshifting seems more like a lesson than an entire class, but if you think you can stretch it out enough and keep things new, go for it.

A couple of questions. One, how on earth do they hide the fact that it's a school for supernaturals? If I saw a class for something like Intermediate Transmutations, as an example, I'd know what's going on. Second, where do we post our character sheets?
The class rings that create illusions to hide non-human features also allow supernatural students to see through a charm that obscures certain texts, like supernatural classes, club flyers and after-party information on school dances. Classes are spaced out in a way where human class routes won't pass by any supernatural classrooms, but even if they wander past one, classroom windows are tinted for "safety in case of an on-campus threat". Supernatural students that are beyond the help of their class rings' charm can take underground tunnels to special night classes. It's not perfect, which is why some students have gotten suspicious, but it's something at least. I haven't created the character page yet, but you're more than welcome to pm me to check if everything's alright before then.

What species is the headmaster?
Oh and what about shape shifters?? From native American descents?

Last edited:
What species is the headmaster?
Oh and what about shape shifters?? From native American descents?
The principal is actually human. You'll learn more about him once I make the character page (later tonight, hopefully).
As for your second question, I would like for you to send me a link of what you're describing, so I can give you a more accurate answer, but they'll probably be okay.

Oh, I read the character thread, it's very cool but I have few questions, the character pic needs to be realistic as yours? Yesterday I tried to make a question but I though it was too stupid since it's school themed rp, but I actually saw a student that is 32, so, what's the age range for the students?
Thank you and very nice work ^^

Oh, I read the character thread, it's very cool but I have few questions, the character pic needs to be realistic as yours? Yesterday I tried to make a question but I though it was too stupid since it's school themed rp, but I actually saw a student that is 32, so, what's the age range for the students?
Thank you and very nice work ^^
Your pictures do not need to be as realistic as mine, especially given that some species don't have any realistic pictures to depict them, but the only reason a student should be older or younger than the normal high school age range is if they got held back or skipped a grade. The character you are referencing is a teacher.

A human who teaches magic to supers lol that's funny I like it lol. Would it be ok if I made a daughter for him?

A human who teaches magic to supers lol that's funny I like it lol. Would it be ok if I made a daughter for him?
Are you talking about the principal? If so, his role in the plot is somewhat complicated. I'd be willing to talk to you about it over pm if you're okay with spoilers that your character has to pretend not to know.

Oof

I joined with the intention of making a merperson, and I see some made already o~o
Would it be too much if I still made one or do I seek another species (ᵕ≀ ̠ᵕ )

Oof

I joined with the intention of making a merperson, and I see some made already o~o
Would it be too much if I still made one or do I seek another species (ᵕ≀ ̠ᵕ )
We've already talked, but I just saw this and wanted to address it for anyone else. I definitely was not expecting this many merpeople, but given that Massachusetts is on a coast, I'm okay with there being a large number of them. If I feel it's necessary, I may put a limit on them to allow for more diversity, but I don't think that's needed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back