• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Salem High Characters

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Username: SomebodyElse
IMG_0109.JPG
Appearance: Clarke has beautiful green eyes and dark black hair, one might compare her to a generic TV show teenage highschool girl protagonist, one might also label her appearance as "Girl next door" Despite this she is quite beautiful.
Name: Clarke Willows

Species: Sorcerer,mage

Family: Mother

Sex: Female

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 5'10

Relationship with Family: Evil Mother

Personality: Clarke is abit weird and witty, she firmly believes that only real friends are worth hanging out with, she also wants to be viewed as important despite having trouble expressing her emotions in ways that others can understand, she can be quite mysterious in a "Girl Next Door" sort of way, her biggest quirk is her necklace which has various tof inportant items, despite this if you can get past the shy quirky girl you'll find a beautiful personality awaiting you.

Backstory: Clarke is a gifted sorcerer for her age, her mother is one of the most powerful enchantresses and is one of the five most wanted people from the Supernatural United Nations, Her mother uses her abilities to manipulate others, something that has been used against her daughter (Clarke) Clarke has lived in fear of her mother for a long time due to this. Clarke currently lives with her father.

Skills and ability: Telekinesis, Elemental Magic,

Weaknesses: physical harm, lack of control over her own powers, ADHD

Fear: Being alone forever, her mother

Dislikes: Annoying boys

Friends: None at the moment

Enemies:

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Romantic Orientation: Heteroromantic

Style: Clarke has a generic girl next door appearance.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't because I couldn't find it, I though you didn't post it yet, alright my bad, to be precise I do love the "werewolf" thing and bears so I managed to mix them but (I just read the lore) I can't xD. At this point I do prefer be a simple werewolf tho, since I'm new to forum roleplaying it's better to stick to standard things... but... if you, maybe, come up with something that can transform in something similar to that, let me know xD
Some Native American mages are able to call on their spirit animals, which could give you the animal-like behavior you wanted and allow you to to create an astral form of the animal around yourself, but if you wanted to do that, your character would have to be Native American. If you want to stick to being a werewolf though, you can; I'm just trying to see if you want to try to get closer to your original idea.

Alright, I do need to change it, or idk, maybe I should think about a new brand character, anyway, I will delete the character post and I will fix everything whenever I will have a little time avaiable, thanks for your time ^^

Alright, I do need to change it, or idk, maybe I should think about a new brand character, anyway, I will delete the character post and I will fix everything whenever I will have a little time avaiable, thanks for your time ^^
No, problem; you didn't need to to delete the whole post, but make whatever changes you feel are necessary and feel free to pm me if you have any more questions. I look forward to seeing your character character once they're completed.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Thank you for making the edits! She's accepted; I'd just like to ask some questions and point out some things.
-Mages are their own species, so if you simply meant that she looks human, there's no need to state it.
-While you certainly can use the term sorceress, it isn't common and may be thought of as odd.
-Telepathy is not a branch of sorcery
-Dark magic doesn't exist; magic itself isn't inherently good or evil.
-What do you mean by Hel's forces? Is she afraid of the Norse goddess Hela and those who worship her?

She just looks human so i'll delete that. I also meant to type sorcerer but it got corrected to sorceress.
Hel's forces was a mistake from a previous draft so ignore that.

I'll get rid of telepathy, but just so I can understand better what specifically does "advanced elemental magic" mean? it's alittle vague. Is there a specific list of elemental magic?

She just looks human so i'll delete that. I also meant to type sorcerer but it got corrected to sorceress.
Hel's forces was a mistake from a previous draft so ignore that.

I'll get rid of telepathy, but just so I can understand better what specifically does "advanced elemental magic" mean? it's alittle vague. Is there a specific list of elemental magic?
It basically means that you can do some pretty cool sh*t -- create golems, cause storms, move earth (the element, not the planet), blackout the sun... that sort of thing. Less advanced stuff mostly deals with plants and animals, sometimes a little weather manipulation... basic stuff.

Name: Allyxandria Kurokawa

Species: human

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Family:
Adoptive fathers- Ren Kurokawa and Yura Kurokawa
Sister- Bella Kurokawa
Cousin- Miki

Birthdate: October 31st, 2001

Sex: Female

Distinguishing Features:

Height: 5'2"

Alignment: chaotic good

Relationship with Family:
She doesn't talk to her father often. More because she's still dealing with her dads death. Which like him she still mourns. She loves her father. But like a typical teenager she has troubles dealing with her emotions and doesn't know how to express them.

Personality: Alex is very quiet when she's around others. She doesn't express very many emotions because she feels uncomfortable talking about them. Secretly she wants to love everyone. Wants to feel accepted. And definitely wants to make her father proud of her.

Backstory: Alex was born in the US but taken by human traffickers when she was just an infant. When the Kurokawas found out about her she was 2 years old and they took her from her captors so they could give her a better life than the one she was having. And she did. She loved her dads very much. And she was very happy.

Then one of her dads mysteriously died. Leaving a hole where he had been. So she shut down her emotions for the most part. Trying to figure out who she was supposed to be. After her father had become principal of the school she was going to she started getting straight A's in all of her classes. She did her homework like clockwork everyday after school. Or sometimes even during other classes much to the teachers' dismay. But even though she looked like she wasn't paying attention she hears every word.

Skills and Abilities: Alex has an IQ of 143

Fears: Shes afraid that something bad will happen to her father. And that if something happens she won't be able to protect him.

Weaknesses: whenever someone says that her father killed her dad she gets very angry and does very impulsive things.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Romantic Orientation: Homosexualarticle-2455555-18B07E8700000578-554_634x775.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_owv5cwaYOl1sxpjiro2_400.gif

Name: Isla Blaine

Species: Half (magically attuned) Vampire

Ethnicity: British/South Korean

Family: Lilith Dawnthorne and Min-Ki Jean are her original parents.
No other known family.

Jae-Hwa is her adoptive father

Birthdate: 8/8/508

Distinguishing Features:
Chubby cheeks, dark almost black eyes. Has three claw-like scars on the side of her stomach.

Height: 5.2

Alignment: Chaotic good

Relationship with Family:
Her original father was cool but he died because he had a human life. Her mother was less cool and tried to eat her because she was a vampire.
Unfortunately her mother is still alive.
They're not talking right now. For obvious reasons.

Her adoptive father is cool though.

Personality:
Isla can seem snarky and sarcastic but most of the time she's chill. And weird.

Backstory:
Isla was born in a horrible time period. She was hated for her vampire ways but she usually just played around with her powers for fun.
When she was 15 she went through a dark stage of harming humans and stealing from them and just basically rampaging. For no reason really. Other than the hate they rained on her. She has killed.
She moved to Egypt when she was almost 16 and her mother then stole her life force. Ella died but was re-awoken in about 1656 years. She decided to drop her evil and became reformed after the whole ordeal. She is now much more chill, controlled and un-murderous now.
However, she is technically 1657 years old.
In the one year since her awakening she has managed to adapt rather well to the modern world.

Skills and Abilities:
Does singing count as a skill? If so Isla has a really good voice.
Her ability is Chaos (a mix of fire and ice) and Mind Control (wasn't known as the Puppeteer back in her day for no reason, you know)

Weaknesses:
Love. She falls in love very easily, though she doesn't seem the type, and gets heartbroken easily. Uber sensitive.
Chaos must be used in demonic form and demonic form steals some of her humanity from her soul and takes a long time to repair so she rarely uses her Chaos.

Fears:
Dinosaurs (Not dragons. Just dinosaurs.)
To be hated by all
Never to know what true love is.​

Entertainment
New things

Dislikes:
Horses. Just no.
Pork, she's seen what they eat, there's no way she can stomach that
Boring entertainment

Friends: At the moment... none.

Enemies: Her mother?

Relationship Status: Single (Though Isla hates being a single pringle)

Romantic Interest(s): None, right now...

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Romantic Orientation: Heteroromantic

Style: Large sweater or over-wear (such as cardigans, no sleeved cardigans etc) with fitted under clothes (mainly dresses but ripped jeans or tartan skirts as well). Lives for aesthetic and would die for Timberlands and Dr Martens.

Dorm Building/ Room: Unknown

tumblr_owv5cwaYOl1sxpjiro3_400.gif
Oh, and she's a student!

Last edited:
Ella Victoria Ella Victoria she would be a full-on vampire, but you might want to mention that she's a fully-reformed mummy (see personam mortuus in the lore if you want more info on how her resurrection would have worked). Maybe also mention why she was mummified (ex. Egyptians saw her use magic and, combined with her skin tone, they assumed she was related to the gods in some way)? Also, the chaos magic: I'm not really understanding the whole fire and ice thing, but as a mummy with a dark past, you might've been blessed with powers from Set (the god of chaos, the desert, and storms). Also, if she was born in 508, she would be 1510 years old, including her years of death. Just a few suggestions, but otherwise she's accepted!

Last edited:
Photo: Ethan Orwell .jpg

Username: quinnthegreat
Name: Ethan Orwell
Species: Vampire
Ethnicity: Irish American
Family: Father and Brother
Birthdate: June 21, 1990
Sex: Male
Distinguishing Features: He has bright green eyes and semi-long brownish/blond hair, which he always wears up.
Height: 6'0
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Relationship with Family: He has a good relationship with his father but rarely speaks to his older brother.
Personality: Ethan is a very mysterious man. He is very attractive and is always with a lady. He never can manage to get into a long-term relationship. Probably because he is not open about his feelings or talks much about himself. That might be what makes him mysterious. No one really knows him. He has no real close friends, just knows a lot of people. He does love his music and tends to shows some of his feelings through the music he plays.

Backstory: His mother (who was a human) died when he was born. She had a very hard pregnancy and was sick most of the time and she sadly passed away a few hours after baby Ethan was born. His brother, Eli, is seven years older than Ethan, so he had already developed a close relationship with his mom. Eli loved his mother and was completely heartbroken when his mom passed. Subconsciencely Eli blamed his younger brother for her death. As Ethan grew up, his father started to see himself in him; his mannerisms, personality and all of his interest. And after Eli and Ethan’s mother death, their father started bring home different women, never getting remarried or being in a serious relationship. So Ethan and his father grew very close, while Eli grew distant. Flash forward to when they were older, Eli forgave Ethan but believed it was too late to start a new close brotherly connection. Now, they only see each other on special holidays.
Ethan went to college and got his teaching degree in Math and Music (for the joint classes). He learned how to play different kinds of instruments and wants to keep learning. He recently got a teachers position at Salem High.

Skills and Abilities:
> has vampire powers
> wonderful at playing music
> very fast at math
Weaknesses:
> not very open about his feelings
> he needs blood
> can be too lonely
Fears:
> being alone forever (never finding love)
> starvation
> his father dying
Like:
> music
> bananas (his favorite human food)
> murder mystery books
> learning new instruments
Dislikes:
> being in loud, crowded places
> bullies, disrespectful people
> overly excited people
Friends: n/a
Enemies: n/a
Relationship Status: some random lady. nothing serious.
Romantic Interest(s): single
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual

Style: comfy tshirts, or button down shirts with dark jeans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back