• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salem Academy

Main
Here
Other
Here
I saw the picture for him and I DIED. Neiji is, and always will be, my bae. I love him soooooo much it hurts! Why can’t he be real?????

... alex is pretty hot. i have said my piece-

I just want all of you to know that if I find a good reason for Keigo to die then I'm milking it. I always do that. I'm gonna make it as sad as I can! I'm gonna be throwing the punches with his death.

I just want all of you to know that if I find a good reason for Keigo to die then I'm milking it. I always do that. I'm gonna make it as sad as I can! I'm gonna be throwing the punches with his death.

The time will come, i did said that this wasn't going to be a regular high school experience

I'm kinda waiting for everyone else that had been active to post again since alex explained some important things to their characters. But well, i'll continue in a moment then

I'm kinda waiting for everyone else that had been active to post again since alex explained some important things to their characters. But well, i'll continue in a moment then

hii sorry for not being active yesterday... family stuff lmao

Sorry, I would be one of them •°~°•
I'm planning on posting it sometime tommorow so in the next 15 - 14 hours or so.

I'll continue tomorrow (technically today since is 4 AM) after waking up, i was a little busy so i gave people extra time but i'll keep things moving... as soon as i've got some sleep to replenish my mana! <3

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays Thanks! Glad I could make ya laugh. I had fun with it. I wonder how she would feel if he knew his thoughts lol!

Also, so you say, but I can see Vera's harem growing in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back