• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High

Doughnut

🖤
giphy.gif

That One High School Drama

Ever wondered how your high school life would look like in the anime verse? Perhaps you did, maybe you didn't. Well, I'll be giving you the chance to do exactly that ! The name of the school will Sakura High, set in the center of Tokyo. Meaning you'll be surrounded with lots of entertainment options, cafés, tourists, etc. Anything you could even imagine would probably be there. Of course, the school might be boring [hence why classes will mostly be skipped unless something interesting happens]. The school focuses on school trips, events, festivals, etc. There are several directions one could go with the clubs present.
> Sports Clubs: Track / Swimming / Volleyball / Basketball
> Culture Clubs: Broadcasting / Yearbook
And of course, last but not least: the student council.

Of course life won't always be easy and go the way that you want it to... like my character's unrequited love for her childhood friend... [honestly open for anyone who wants to take the childhood friend position] So yes, it will be filled with drama, romance, friendship, rivalry, etc. It won't get boring. At least, it shouldn't be unless you're that gloomy person in the back who doesn't want to talk to anyone and just pass their time. No offense, but if you don't want to let your character talk to anyone, it might get really difficult to get into the story [personal experience].

---

BountifulUnequaledBobwhite-max-1mb.gif
So we will be needing a diversity of characters [I don't mind two or three being similar but try to avoid. Also no perfect characters ! This is an absolute no-no. If I notice, you will be messaged about it.

---

There are indeed the dreadful rules that have to be met:
1. Max. 2 characters per person.
2. Min. 2 decent paragraphs.
3. Keep the drama out of the OOC or contact me about it if there’s a conflict, I do my best.
4. Ideas? Shoot them, perhaps I’ll include them into the RP.
5. Don’t just disappear, let us know if you don’t feel like RP’ing here anymore. No hard feelings.

Links:

Last edited:
I'm interested. I would appreciate if the character limit was a bit higher though, since I can usually provide a lot of variety in my characters, and I tend to thrive better in roleplays that let me have multiple characters at once.

I'm interested. I would appreciate if the character limit was a bit higher though, since I can usually provide a lot of variety in my characters, and I tend to thrive better in roleplays that let me have multiple characters at once.
Hmmm, 2 isn't enough? The max will probably expanded during the rp if it goes well. But for now I'm keeping it with 2.

Seems chill, I'm in. I'm ok with only one character, but I like to use extras all the time. If that's ok, then I will send you my OC.

You really should edit your first post to add the CS and OOC thread. It took me a while to notice the link in the comment.

Psssst, I would be down to get in on the action.

Don’t know if you recall, but I had a freak from that Hanabi High rp that I’d love to throw into the mix. Still dying to play a character like her!

Psssst, I would be down to get in on the action.

Don’t know if you recall, but I had a freak from that Hanabi High rp that I’d love to throw into the mix. Still dying to play a character like her!
I do remember something like that ! You can swing him in if you want. :)

SO MUCH INTEREST!!!! Originally I liked the post to get notified. Guess Rpn either doesn't work that way, or I messed up sometime ago with options - anyway!!! I would love to join you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back