• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura High [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Doughnut

🖤
giphy.gif

We should make up a reason for our characters to interact at the beginning of the story. Hm... how about we have an "incident"?

We all go to the event hall at the end of the day for various reasons (maybe a teacher told you to, maybe you were exploring, whatever.), and when we are all inside the door is closed from the other side. Nobody hears our knocks and screams, everyone is leaving the school, the phones don't have reception. There is a bathroom but there is no food, and the sooner anyone would come is the next morning.

What do you think? We can all talk to each other and form connections. That incident can also be known throughout the school, so people would notice us.

I just posted my character. BTW I stated he is bethroted, so if any wants to create character to be his fiancee it'll be fun ... I offer cookies

i feel like we need more male characters, so if we don't get more of those i'd be willing to make a second character that is male 0:

I write dark things, and light things, I write everything, but Yurik is so friggin cute
Haha... Hey, Miyuku is also adorable. I like her... Wait. Yurik? Oh god, I misspelled it! It's actually Yurika.

i feel like we need more male characters, so if we don't get more of those i'd be willing to make a second character that is male 0:
3 girls and 2 boys is good enough for now. If we wait too long to start people will lose interest.

Haha... Hey, Miyuku is also adorable. I like her... Wait. Yurik? Oh god, I misspelled it! It's actually Yurika.
XD Oops.
It's pretty funny that people think she's dangerous because everyone that picks on her either movies or has a completely random accident. Definately something you'd see in an anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back