• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura College (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’m doing pretty alright. Is there gonna be a Discord server or are we just gonna do this here? Don’t know if you already answered that.

In other unrelated news, it’s so hard to come up with a normal character… you know, one without any supernatural abilities. I’m just… not used to it lol.

henlo can my character be an exchange student of sorts (a program or just moved there i don't know lmao) if not its okay

I was thinking, while we're waiting for this to get off the ground, I'll probably end up using my OC in a different rp that I've wanted to make for a little bit. Possible crossover opportunity, but that's in the future.

I see o-o

giphy.gif

is anyone going to making a student? I have one almost done and so far looks like he's going to be a very lonely guy on this campus lol

um, im pretty sure someone posted like 2 students and then theres another one looking to post a transfer student and then other one posting a jock-type student

ok cool! I was just looking at the finished characters and they were all in other misc jobs so I wanted to make sure before I finished him

Several days to think about my character, about 20 minutes spent writing it up and finding a picture lol. I've been oddly unfocused lately.

yeah i asked if i could have an exchange student and no one said anything but i got a cookie so i think it's an okay lmaooo

yeah lmao im excited buti think im going to redraw them this weekend? i made a quick thing but i was too embarrassed of it to even show it for a draft LMAO but i work long hours and so i don't have a ton of time to draw until weekends- however <3 I have all next week off lmaooo so i have a ton of time but. i want to get this done tomorrow

ok cool! I was just looking at the finished characters and they were all in other misc jobs so I wanted to make sure before I finished him
is anyone going to making a student? I have one almost done and so far looks like he's going to be a very lonely guy on this campus lol

Here I was, thinking "oh everybody's gonna make a student, I'll be different" and now this is a whole ass uni with an attendance rate of like, three. It is really funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back