• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura College (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Σ(゜゜) RIP probably should have asked this before posting anything in the cs thread b u t - Clouds Clouds is this strictly a real life/slice of life type of college RP, or is a bit fantastical, with the possibility of different races and all that? Cause if not, I'm happy to shelf my more supernatural looking boy Valentin and keep my two other human looking FCs

Hey so uh, Kovacs Kovacs I saw your CS posts! Are they just images rn or full sheets? Like...I'm real new to the coding stuff here so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to see their info or...

Hey so uh, Kovacs Kovacs I saw your CS posts! Are they just images rn or full sheets? Like...I'm real new to the coding stuff here so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to see their info or...
Oh damn, yeah no my bad! They're only placeholders 😂 just pictures, there's nothin to click. Btw welcome to RPn! Coding is the beauty and bane of everyone's existence on here so don't worry abt struggling to navigate it sometimes

Σ(゜゜) RIP probably should have asked this before posting anything in the cs thread b u t - Clouds Clouds is this strictly a real life/slice of life type of college RP, or is a bit fantastical, with the possibility of different races and all that? Cause if not, I'm happy to shelf my more supernatural looking boy Valentin and keep my two other human looking FCs
That's honestly a good question 🤔

This is a slice of life RP yes. Nothing supernatural. ^^

"nothing supernatural" oh man time to scrap my last college student whose just a ghost bc he died lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back