• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sakura Academia Application Sheet!

Main
Here
OOC
Here

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Principle Blossom: Hello! New comer so you got a letter telling you to come here congratulations my name is Blossom! i'm your principle hehe....don't judge me about my height i'm not a toddler! well i take that back im actually 7 years old i am so smart i skipped elementry and middle and went straight to high school and i graduated and went to college now i own a academy pretty weird right hehe! heres a picture of me blossom-sensei YOUR PRINCIPLE i know im cute thank you!Screenshot 2023-03-03 10.18.00 AM.png

Blossom:Which role would you like a Student or Sensei blossom chan....needs more staff hehe!

Your Answer (Insert Answer)

Blossom:What do you look like you can either use anime face claims or drawings~ or add a description on how they look!

Your Answer: (Insert Answer)

Blossom:What's Your Name Newcomer!

Your Answer: (insert answer)

Blossom:How old are you!

Your Answer: (Insert answer)

Blossom:so newcomer-san! we have dorms can you show us a example of your aesthetic and tell us the type of person you may wanna be roomed with(personality,gender,etc)

Blossom:We at sakura academia accept everyone for who they are! can you tell us you're pronouns and sexuality! don't worry its optional~!

Blossom:Can you tell us your race/nationality hehe!

Blossom:some of our students and staff are different species tell us what you are don't worry you'll be treated like everyone else!

Blossom:We also have clubs YOU ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN ONE here are the ones listed: Cosplay Club,Anime Club,Cooking Club,Literature Club,Art Club,Light Music Club,Blossom Fan Club(WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MADE IT UP!),Any Sports,Occult Club,Student Council,Gardening Club,Martial Arts Club,Theater you guys better join the blossom fan club....ill give out homework passes for a week I MEAN hehe join which ever you like! you can join more than one!

Blossom:can you tell me if you have any siblings attending this is optional~

Blossom: FINAL QUESTION am i cute or not~!!

Blossom:WAIT! dummy blossom chan....forgot to add......We have electives choose Three of the following!: Home Economics,STEM,Band,Gym,Theater,Art,

Last edited:

Your Answer: ((insert answer)

Your Answer: (insert answer)

Blossom:so newcomer-san! we have dorms can you show us a example of your aesthetic and tell us the type of person you may wanna be roomed with(personality,gender,etc)

Blossom:We at sakura academia accept everyone for who they are! can you tell us you're pronouns and sexuality! don't worry its o

Blossom:some of our students and staff are different species tell us what you are don't worry you'll be treated like everyone else!

Blossom:We also have clubs YOU ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN ONE here are the ones listed: Cosplay Club,Anime Club,Cooking Club,Literature Club,Art Club,Light Music Club,Blossom Fan Club(WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MADE IT UP!),Any Sports,Occult Club,Student Council(there is already a president all other roles are avaliable ill record all the claimed and unclaimed roles),Gardening Club,Martial Arts Club, you guys better join the blossom fan club....ill give out homework passes for a week I MEAN hehe join which ever you like! you can join more than one!

Blossom:WAIT! dummy blossom chan....forgot to add......We have electives choose Three of the following!: Home Economics,STEM,Band,Gym,

Heres an Example of how i want the sheets to be Done ^-^ this sheet is for my oc!(also please do the sheets like if your oc was doing it their self like write it how you think they would!

Blossom:Which role would you like a Student or Sensei blossom chan....needs more staff hehe!

Your Answer:Student

Blossom:What do you look like you can either use anime face claims or drawings~ or add a description on how they look!

Your Answer:Screenshot 2023-03-03 12.11.19 PM.png

Your Answer: Emiko Aiko you can call me Emiko-Chan,Emi-chan!,Miko-Chan, Aiko-San,Or Ai!

Your Answer:"I'm 14!"-Emiko Aiko

Your Answer: "my aesthetic is like this!"
da210281abc72b75dcba689243437afc.png

Blossom:We at sakura academia accept everyone for who they are! can you tell us you're pronouns and sexuality! don't worry its optional~!

Your Answer:"My pronouns are she/they and i'm pansexual i think.....?"-Emiko

Blossom:Can you tell us your race/nationality hehe!
Your Answer:"I'm Black Half Asian!"-Emiko

Your Answer:"I'm a reincarnation of one of the first magical girls "Lucky Bunny!"

Blossom:We also have clubs YOU ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN ONE here are the ones listed: Cosplay Club,Anime Club,Cooking Club,Literature Club,Art Club,Light Music Club,Blossom Fan Club(WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MADE IT UP!),Any Sports,Occult Club,Student Council(there is already a president all other roles are avaliable ill record all the claimed and unclaimed roles),Gardening Club,Martial Arts Club, you guys better join the blossom fan club....ill give out homework passes for a week I MEAN hehe join which ever you like! you can join more than one!

Your Answer:"hm....cosplay club(emiko is the president),anime club,Gardening club,Theater!"

Your Answer:"I have my sister Ayumu Aiko shes a bit overprotective and a yandere..she doesnt want me being with anyone silly goose..."
Screenshot 2023-03-03 12.30.53 PM.png

Your Answer:"SO ADORABLE I WOULD EAT- wait that doesnt sound right i mean i want to squish no....i mean when something is so cute you wanna eat it- nevermind...."

Blossom:WAIT! dummy blossom chan....forgot to add......We have electives choose Three of the following!: Home Economics,STEM,Band,Gym,Art,Cooking,Archery,

Your Answer: Art,Home Ec,Cooking,

Backstory:Emiko Aiko is a j pop idol! shes a famous world wide actor,singer, and model she acts cute and joyful but deep down shes shy,antisocial and sensitive she gets bullied and abused shes attempted to kill herself but when she got the letter to sakura academia she got excited cause she never went to a place where she can interact with kids her age...shes always been outed like shes different than everyone else

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back