• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sakuatsu Rp With A Twist?

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! my name is Arthur but feel free to call me Luke! i have been listening to MCR too much and after a few songs off The Black Parade,i was stuck listening to Cancer and got a idea of Sakuatsu. i kinda wrote down like a idea plot of it but feel free to ask me anything ot to change it! i was planning on roleplaying it then making it into a story? i can play as either character but i wanna try to play as Atsumu to kinda get to see how i can do a sickly vibe off characters.

As kids,Sakusa Kiyoomi and Atsumu Miya were the bestest of friends. even with Sakusa’s Mysophobia,they were never splitted apart. that was in till they were in high school. Sakusa and Atsumu went to two different schools but always found time to meet each other. but after what they thought was gonna be a happy ending,it turned out the opposite. Atsumu was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma,A type of cancer that began in his cells and went to his bones. Both Atsumu and Sakusa didn’t know what to do,what to think or how to cure it. Atsumu went to the hospital every day or week of the months due to sickness,having trouble staying up or passing out at random times. What could Atsumu and Sakusa do with this? would it ruin their relationship or would they never find a cute and Atsumu will get worst and soonly die?

If the spoiler thing doesn’t work i’m sorry,i’m kinda new to RPN and i’m still getting the hang of it but feel free to DM me questions or DM me on discord at ✯ TranThur ✯#0781 !!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back