Saiyans Have No Limits (OOC Discussion)

Right, yeah Nira lets her run, then is going to confront them a diffrent way. Maybe this will be better.
Though the reaction they got kinda proved Nira's innitial point, if they had picked her up to take them to a bed it would have been worse im guessing, this way Nira gets some clawing but hopefully reaches her with the Very Unsaiyan Like approach.

also btw running after her isnt going to work, like talking to her calmly goes in one ear and out the other

ah well, just gonna let the next post speak for itself

also btw running after her isnt going to work, like talking to her calmly goes in one ear and out the other

ah well, just gonna let the next post speak for itself

I gotcha. The other doctors took action while Nira held her down.

Wow those Doctors are fast.....Nira isnt in the waiting room, she let her run and waited until she was outside to kinda hug them, keep them held and keeping the calm words going. Kinda tanking through the damage until it does reach them. I think Doctors would take a while to catch up.

Nira is not holding her down, shes hugging them. A distance away, and will likely try and defend her from incoming needles when they eventually do catch up. So i think they have time for a post or two for the Doctors to catch up rather than just sudden ending of the scene.

Wow those Doctors are fast.....Nira isnt in the waiting room, she let her run and waited until she was outside to kinda hug them, keep them held and keeping the calm words going. Kinda tanking through the damage until it does reach them. I think Doctors would take a while to catch up.

Nira is not holding her down, shes hugging them. A distance away, and will likely try and defend her from incoming needles when they eventually do catch up.
Holy shit that's a really bad idea
emoji_u1f602.png

Maybe, but shes kinda trying to reach them through that emotional way. Either way there is likely a while before the Doctors reach them so wanted that scene to get a chance to play (Nira is willing to take the damage if it helps). So she should not be KO'd by a needle just yet.

This is the second time theres been a sudden timeskip mid action btw. Just seems its becoming a habbit.

Should I reply now tho? Or like-

Yep, you can reply for what Lin did during the time Nira tried to calm her down and then grab hold of her.

I'll edit my post a bit to make Pasca still grabbing the needle while Rol stays with the pair.

After Lin claws at Nira a bit, Pasca will arrive and stick her to knock her out.

Just being clear its not a restraining hold, its a Hug, soft soothing words, calming Ki etc. I expect some attacks regardless, but hoping it can reach her if a bit to start a conversation at least.

ChoShadow ChoShadow You mean she ran full speed down the hall for several minutes and then caught up with them on the landing?. Since Nira is not in the waiting room atm. Surely it will take Rol at least a few minutes to catch up alone let alone let alone Pasca?

Claustrophobia is confined spaces, shes currently on a open landing with sky above etc.

ChoShadow ChoShadow You mean she ran full speed down the hall for several minutes and then caught up with them on the landing?. Since Nira is not in the waiting room atm.

Nol's flying after Nira and Lin at full speed and keeping watch over what's happening while Pasca is off getting the needle. Doing so would only take Pasca about thirty seconds or so, and with a power level of 16,000 she's more than fast enough to catch up with them in good time.

Claustrophobia is confined spaces, shes currently on a open landing with sky above etc.
A hug is a confined space to her, literally anything that restricts her movement makes her acts hostile, Idk what phobia that is tho so I dumb it down to claustrophobia

Also, just to clear up, did the needle sedate her? Like should I end my post with the needle sedating her?

Ah right, So then Nira is going to let her have open space then, and show her defending them from the Needle.

Ah right, So then Nira is going to let her have open space then, and show her defending them from the Needle.
the needle is actually the best way to go about this. As inhumane as it seems Lin isn't going to stop until she's either dead or out of energy

Also, just to clear up, did the needle sedate her? Like should I end my post with the needle sedating her?

Nah. Just end it on Nira squirming and trying to fight her way free of Nira or, if Nira lets her go, have her fighting against Nira.

Ok fuck now Im confused

I edited my post so that Nol followed Nira and Lin outside and is watching from a distance. Pasca is grabbing the needle and will return soon. Nira has Lin in a hug at the moment.

Yeah....sudden time skips can do that lol
It's not the timeskip, it's just the way we've gone about this and sort of everything changing with edits and stuff, the timeskip actually makes sense in my eyes.
I edited my post so that Nol followed Nira and Lin outside and is watching from a distance. Pasca is grabbing the needle and will return soon. Nira has Lin in a hug at the moment.
Ight cool

I mean that there was the doctor vanishes, appears with a needle, catches up, sedates....kinda not letting other characters act in the meantime.

I mean that there was the doctor vanishes, appears with a needle, catches up, sedates....kinda not letting other characters act in the meantime.

Well to be fair what I saw was Nira putting Lin in a hug which, to me, was space and time to react and get her sedated. Nira did the hard work and the doctors were capitalizing on it. But it's been edited, so no harm no foul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back