Saiyans Have No Limits (In Character Posting)

"Cmon kitty kat... I want to show you something special." This was him, the one she put her trust in. This man, some called him Commander Grey, some called him Master, but to her he was Sprigga. The one man who showed her true love and emotion. And the one she put all her trust into. "You want to show me something?" She answered in response, "Is it something cool? Is it something sweet?" He smiled in response to her excitement and patted her head, "Oh you sweet child, no it's nothing like that. It's something... special." He continued to lead her through his mansion, taking her around the back and into a large building. Specifically over it, in a glass planed room showing the factory bellow. "What's this?" she asked him, "This my little Kitty Kat, is the factory. This is where we create the future of the Wano Planet." Lin looked through the window, looking down at the men and women who were creating the future. "Sprigga... They don't look happy. If they're creating the future shouldn't they be happy?" Sprigga paused for a moment and held her. "Oh, my child... They aren't. But, sometimes people need to suffer so that the future can proceed as planned. Sometimes you have to hurt others to help those who need it. Sometimes you even have to, well, kill. Do you understand what I'm saying Kitty Kat?" She looked him over and looked back at the facility, the rest of the slaves. This... This was wrong... She had to stop this, do something. "I-I don't think that-" She looked back over at him, and shivered once she saw the cold eyes that looked back at her. "I said, do you understand what I'm saying... kitty kat?" The world around them began to shake as he put his hands on her shoulders, practically digging his nails into her skin. "Y-You're hurting me." She whispered. But he only kept repeating the same phrase, over and over, it pounded against her eardrums and stabbed her heart. "Stop!" she yelled, tears rushing in her eyes.

Under the lights of the examination table, Doctors Rol and Pasca scanned her body head to toe using a hand-scanner. "Bone scan's clean." Doctor Rol stated flatly, his beard behind the face mask causing him a light itch. "Bio-Scans... Normal." Doctor Pasca replied, her hair rolled in a bun beneath her cap swaying gently on her head. "Hmmm... No signs of significant trauma." Rol said. "Correction. She's got a light concussion. Probably will have a nasty headache when she wakes up, but she won't be out much longer so we could start an IV drip now with pain ki-." Pasca retorted. But suddenly, she was back up. She lay still for a moment, recuperating from the memory that had formed in her mind. Or more of a dream, because the memory she held then was... tainted. When she decided to move raised her arm up, and grabbed the wrist of the doctor closest to her. She gritted her teeth and pulled herself up. "Who... Who are you?" she whispered, "Where am I? I got to... I've got to..." as she moved she attempted to pull herself out of the bed but instead ended up crashing into the floor. "Fucking hell!" she hissed, feeling her brain shake. What the hell happened? She remembers setting course to the closest planet... It was this planet wasn't it? She hit her head, fell unconscious, okay... okay... "Move!" she hissed, pushing the doctor away and making her way to the door.

Once she reached it, despite the doctors trying to get her to stop, she persisted onward. Ignoring the pain, ignoring the hurt, she pressed her foot against the door and kicked it in. The metal flew off of its hinges, and there she was standing in it's doorway. This was bad, very, very bad. Saiyans were undoubtedly strong, if she got into a battle with an actual warrior, she could die before she paid off the debt! That could not happen, no matter the cost. Although as she ran the pain only grew more and more intense, and she fell to her knees at the waiting room.

Nira is quick to the womans side in a kneel "Hey there, you might want to pace yourself...your little parking job had you a little banged up if that dent was anything to go by" Calm as usual despite the commotion with the same grin, she slowly reaches a hand over but is careful not to actually touch the panicked cat, instead just offering it in aid "You want a hand there? your looking a tiny bit uncomfortable"

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

Nomiya discarded the idea of snacks as the cat girl burst through the doors, falling to her knees in the middle of the floor with the two doctors in hot pursuit. Nomiya stood up slowly from the bench and walked up to the scene, examining the girl carefully as the doctors raced up behind her.

"Pardon, Lady Nomiya. She burst out of the room upon waking." Rol said.

"She should be brought back to the medical room at once and be allowed to rest. This is too much stimulus for her right now." Pasca added.

"Concussion?"

"Yes, Lady Nomiya. Our bio and bone scans showed no signs of significant damage. The concussion is light, but still she should be resting now."

Nomiya nodded.

"Hey, Nira. Mind getting the cat back into the room to get some sleep? Bright lights and the stress of being in a new environment like this will just make her head hurt more."

Shaking her head a little "So will be surrounded by people she doesnt know, thats gonna do alot worse than a bit of light...Heck from look of that expression shes thinking the worst and backing her into somewhere she doesnt want to be isnt going to help anyone" casually gesturing with her free hand to the door off its hingers before lowering it once more, her attention not shifting from the cat "I want to help you, its going to be ok and no harms going to come to you" pausing for a moment as she looks over the expression a bit "Oh and this isnt going to be a debt type thing like...." turning to the Doctors for a moment "Anything like that just get commander to take it out of my ration cut or whatever k?" looking back with the same warm smile as before "If you want, I can stay with you if you think your in trouble, Its your call how this goes down im just trying to look out for your best interests....if youd risk a bit of trust i mean?"

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

Last edited:
Nomiya shrugged.

"Fine. Keep pretending you know what's best as if you're some kind of practiced medic. What do any of us know? We're just doctors."

She turned and started walking out of the room.

"Do what you want. I absolve myself of the responsibility of whatever harm you do by keeping her out here."

With that she walked outside and flew back to the Landing Dock. Cat girl's headache was only going to get worse because Nira continued ignoring Nomiya's expertise, and Nomiya wasn't going to have any part of it. She needed sleep. Not more chit chat or mental stimulation. That's what made concussions stick around longer and get worse.

Lin groaned, holding her head and grunting in pain. She looked up, seeing a hand being outstretched to her, and multiple people surrounding her. Too many people, much too many people... "Don't... don't touch me!" She yelled, and with her scream came a loud roar, like a lion screaming out her voice rang across the halls. She lashed out, her claws scratching everything that came close to her. She had no idea what was going on, but all she knew was being around anyone named a Saiyan was absolutely dangerous. She raised her hand, and stabbed her own claws into her arm, while it caused a tremendous amount of pain, it let her clear her mind, if only for a second. And that was all she needed. She looked up, and if you were to look into her eyes, you'd see a monster, the eyes of a killer. She pounced up, extremely agile she could be described as almost, well, cat like. She sped past them, and in that single moment, she was gone. Rushing down the halls on her hands and feet, the pitter-pattering of her paws on the floor proceeding the screaming of saiyans as she passed them in the halls.

Nira sighs as she instead rushes after them, best to make sure they didnt harm themselves or anyone around them. "Stay Back and let her through!...." internal she was sighing, the Doctors had corned them too much and Nomiya's outburst did little to help the situation. Sure get the frantic cat into a bed, this scene just now proved her point in spades. For now the strange cat woman was like a cornered animal looking for escape, she had to give her some space but at the same time find some way to gain trust. Noticing the trail of blood as she followed she grabbed a roll of bandages from a trolley as she past, they would come in handy later, she didnt need to shout, she just needed to handle this.

It didnt take her long to catch up "Im not going try to hurt you but if you keep causing this wreckage its going to make things worse....." Nira thinks back to the places shes been, when someone is scared and afraid, and lashing out. She would chuckle to herself if it was anything else, what was needed now was the thing most Saiyans lacked. Reaching them as they where just breaking to the outside on a open landing overlooking the planet they take hold, quickly spinning the girl around and then holding them close, this was going to hurt but it should be whats needed. The hold isnt one of restraint persay, infact its more of a hug than anything as she gently puts her hand to her head despite the claws shes likely to reciever, weathering the cuts for now as her tone remains calm "Shh...Please, its going to be ok, please...trust me. everythings going to be ok." hoping the sincerity of her words and actions could reach them.

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

"Quickly Pasca!" Rol ordered.

"Of course!"

Pasca dashed away into the Medical Room and reappeared with a sedative needle as Rol flew at maximum speed after Lin and Nira, weaving through the other doctors and patients wandering the hall ways. As Nira caught up to Lin outside and put her into a hug, Rol stood by at a safe distance studying how Lin was moving and trying to get away.

"Come on Pasca... We need that needle!" He growled to himself.

Last edited:
As Nomiya touched down on the Landing Pad, she tuned her Scouter to the Medical Facility's frequency to listen in on what had happened, rewinding the audio until she found what she was looking for.

"That crazy cat patient broke free and is tearing through the building!"

"There's debris flying out behind her everywhere thanks to those claws! Some of our other patients and staff have been hit by it!"

"Some of the staff and patients also fell to the floor or into other objects and hurt themselves trying to evade them! Someone stop them already!"

"Who let that cat loose!? She and that other woman are bringing danger to our facility and our other patients!"

"Why isn't that other woman restraining that cat?! She clearly needs to be sedated and brought under control!"

"They've finally made their way outside! And now she tries to restrain the cat?! What's that moron thinking waiting until she's outside to do this?!"

Then, Doctor Pasca's voice could be heard... "I've acquired the sedative and have recruited others to assist. We'll have the situation under control very soon! Everyone please remain calm! See to the injured immediately! They're our top priority now!"

Nomiya kept the frequency open on a one-way listening stream so she could keep track of the fiasco as continued to unfold. And although she wasn't actually taking any joy from the events, she couldn't help but smile as she spoke to herself aloud about her thoughts on the matter.

"I tried to tell you, Nira. Move her to the Medical Room so she can rest. With your power level you could have restrained her when she went ballistic without any fanfare while she was sedated by the others."

The smile was replaced by a deep frown.

"But you weren't actually thinking about the safety or well being of anyone else were you? You were thinking about yourself and proving me wrong because you've got those pathetic "I have to be right about everything" and "I know better than everyone else" complexes. And now look what you've caused because of them."

She stood up and crossed her arms while glaring at the facility in the distance. Her Scouter picking up Nira and the cat's power levels as they made their way outside.

"You were right that a patient in distress needs to be calmed down, but not everyone can be talked down. Sometimes, for their own good, distressed patients need to be forcefully restrained and sedated to prevent them causing harm to themselves or or others. And thanks to your incompetence the worse case scenario has taken place. The facility has been damaged, other patients and staff were injured, and worst of all... You allowed that poor cat to break free while she has a concussion, and all of that running around is shaking her brain in her skull causing more physical harm and making her concussion worse with each passing second. The only reason she's not collapsed already is adrenaline. Once that wears off, she's going to pass out. But until then, you're only adding to her distress."

Nomiya huffed through her nose.

"She's going to have to remain in the facility's care even longer now thanks to you. If you'd just taken her back to the medical room in the first place like I asked you to, none of this would have happened."

Nomiya heaved a sigh of frustration.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, Nira. And I have to wonder if all of this damage and trouble you've caused has been worth it for you in the end to try and prove me wrong. Because all of this is on you."

She continued watching the facility in the distance before looking up to see that most of her Raid Team was finally on the approach in the distance. And that sight brought a smile to her face as she turned to face them and gave a wave of her arm to flag them down.

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn PlusUltra PlusUltra

L I N P A O

"Love... Family... Friends... Those are
things I dont have the luxury of having."

The pain only seemed to worsen the farther and the faster that Lin ran. But at the same time the pain was the single thing that drove her to run more, from the fear of what would happen if she were to dare slow down. She wasn't sure if the rumors about Saiyans were true or not but she wasn't about to sit around and wait to see if it was true. But would you look at that, the other Saiyan girl caught up to her. This was definitely a first. Most people simply were not fast enough to see her not to talk about keep up with her, even catch her at that. These Saiyans... They were surely unbelievable. But it was alright, she was right there, she was so close! The outside world was right-

She let out a pained grunt as her head shook more, suddenly struck and taken to the ground. "No!" she hissed, and even worse, she began to hold her. Tight, like a hug or a restraint. Two burly arms pressing down onto her body, it was a feeling much too familiar for her. "NO!" She yelled as she began to panic, doing everything in her power to try and slip from her grasp. Her claws sharpened and outstretched as she scratched and struck at the larger female. "Let me go!" She yelled although it sounded more of a beg, a plea. She absolutely hated being restrained, and this was making things even worse since she was so much stronger. "Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it!" She yelled again, with each syllable her claws scratched at her body, her chest and arms mostly.

template by astraea ChoShadow ChoShadow . PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread