• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom saiyans and pirates - DBZ and One Piece Interest Check

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules
1 - This is a lazy. lit. I'm looking for active and posting members. Try to have 200 - 500 words as the maximum for posts.
2 - I want have even genders. Both OC's and Canons.
3 - I'm accepting both Canons and OC's from both series.
4 - Discord is OOC.
5 - If you're planning to join this RP message me or quote me. With your character. So I can add to the list.
6 - The maximum characters to have is FOUR.

Plot
After a wish is created the seven dragon balls turn into stone then get scattered out through the world. But what if those dragon balls ended up in another world. A world filled with fan-like people when three fans discovered the dragon balls (all seven of them) they took them to a nearby park. When things started to get strange for them they ended up summoning the real dragon. They thought this was a joke or not real thing. Three fans made three different wishes. Those wishes posed not be made. After the wish was granted the dragon balls vanished from the spot. They’re now scattered through their world. Now the fans brought the real problem to their own world.

Three wishes:
One : Wishing every character from DBZ and One Piece brought to the real world. (This even brought by the dead)

Two : Everyone got powers. (This goes for Devil Fruits)

Three : Unsure

Characters
My OC - made the second wish
Zoro (One Piece)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back