• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Traft's School for Girls (closed)

Characters
Here
"Knowledge is power they say. Like I know you like me as much as I like you now and that makes me love you more," she laughs and covers her mouth hoping no one heard her.

"Sure..... Hope..." She looked at her before laying in her bed. "I think I need... a bit of time... some sleep. Okay?" She stretched and threw her bed cover over her. "Maybe.. night will help make me feel better."

"Oh ok," she smiles. "I'll leave you alone for a bit so I don't wake you up so just text me if you need me," She stands up and begins to leave the room.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead..." She curled up in her bed. Already she was assaulted by her thoughts... but Hope didn't need to know. she'd be fine... eventually. As always.

Giving a tiny smile as Hope and Lou walked away, still relatively uncertain about meeting new people, Artemis peered over at Rosita. Now that they were gone, she nodded slightly to her roommate, "Y-Your friends are nice." She said softly, a casual, gentle comment. Because they had seemed nice, like Rosita did, and Artemis could only hope that everyone around here was just as kind. She doubted it but.... Maybe she'd actually found some people who wouldn't mind being her friend.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=Header] font-family:Orbitron; color: #e77185; background-color:white; border-top:10px SOLID white; border-bottom:2px SOLID white; [/class]
commishzone47_by_sandflake_adoptables-daajfl6.png
[div class=Header]Rosita Ren
Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentioned: N/A | Located: Caffeteria; Conversing
“Yeah, They are pretty nice. Hard to find people like that these days huh?” She smiled at Artemis as they entered the Caffeteria. “They can be your friends too, if you want. The invitation to hang with us is always there. I’m sure they won’t mind an extra, the more the merrier right?” Rosita lead Artemis through the food line and gave a brief verbal tour and pointed out places like restrooms and hallways to other parts of the school as they waited in in line. Soon they got some food. “This way, you can sit at this able any time, it’s where We usually sit, you are also welcome to eat with us. I know eating alone is a bit, disheartening, so yo I can sit by me during lunch, or any where any time at all.” She hopes she wasn’t talking too much. It was just exciting to share what she knew with Artemis. Hopefully it wasn’t overwhelming to the other girl.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back