• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
1632775862572.png

• 1632775918526.png
    Saint Teresa's Asylum for the Insane

This is the story of the St. Teresa’s Mental Home, a sanitarium in a town called Aaya. The sanitarium has been around for decades, even more than a century some say. It’s a dark and solemn place, rundown by time, corrupted by doctors, abused by orderlies, and stained with blood. Once checked-in within its walls, you have a chance of zero to none of making it out again. No one that has ever been held as a patient has ever come out, for years people have died after long lives within their cells, old age taking its toll, or been taken by the doctors never to return. But now, there’s a new type of group here, a bolder, livelier group of patients, ones not so willing to die for a cause that has had so many victims before.

This group at first, are solo artist in the story, who meet up and become something like friends as the story goes on. Some have been here for ages; others have just been admitted. It’s found that the longer you’re there, the more twisted you become.

When this group gets fed up with seeing people being used for experiments, ranging from new drugs to forced death for an internal examination of the body, they begin to plan their escape. With a place that has no doors or windows, minus the entrance, it will be a hard stunt to complete. But with each key member working together, they will find their way.

Out of all the characters that start, only three will make it out alive. This means death to the other patients, or being pushed so far, they become too lost to the world to make it out in one piece. Will your character be one of the survivors? Or will you be locked within this hell for all eternity? Your bones left to turn to dust in their cells, body raped to the point of disuse by doctors, and mind lost to insanity? The choice is in destiny’s hands, what fate will they bestow on you?

You're here because you're ill... We're going to cure you, one way or another.
    Headmaster

Saint Teresa's Asylum IC

Attachments

• 1632706308203.png
    1632706308203.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hm..yes I would love to! I personally love the asylum troupe as I don’t live too far from a couple of abandoned ones which I visit every Halloween.

Hm..yes I would love to! I personally love the asylum troupe as I don’t live too far from a couple of abandoned ones which I visit every Halloween.
Woohoo! I don't know a lot of people on RPN but if you have anyone you want to invite we can start with just a few people!

Go ahead and look through see if there's anyone in particular you want to play or create someone new!

Woohoo! I don't know a lot of people on RPN but if you have anyone you want to invite we can start with just a few people!

Go ahead and look through see if there's anyone in particular you want to play or create someone new!

Unfortunately me too, I do not know many.

I’ll look through it

I would like to take the headmaster in the asylum if you don’t mind, it’s been hard trying to find a horror rooted role play and I finally found one.

I’m debating between the normal one or a actual fill out insane patient

Hello! I would love to be the Librarian if it is still open! If it helps, I am, in fact, a librarian in real life. 😆

Alright I'll bite, this looks pretty spooky for the Halloween spirit! I'm definitely interested in the street smarts character if they're still open?

Alright I'll bite, this looks pretty spooky for the Halloween spirit! I'm definitely interested in the street smarts character if they're still open?
Haha yes I'm waiting to fill my char with what needs to be taken so street smart is still open.

Filled so far:
Headmaster
Normal one
Librarian

And now

Smart one

Ugh I’m so sorry to hear that. Covid sucks. Please take all the time you need and most importantly take good care of yourself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back