• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I’ll get my reply soon just visiting my grandpa in the hospital ♥️

BasDorcha BasDorcha is the leader of the group so talking to them would be ideal as I’m a member of the group

Still open! definitely still open :) what are you interested in? Also the headmaster never showed up so that position is open as well
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 unstablepuddle unstablepuddle
Was thinking of playing a sort of a schizophrenic character, with a few other issues. Someone who has been there a very, very long time, so has seen a lot of the hells the asylum has, and many people are surprised he's still around and kicking. He knows he probably won't be able to get out alive but, but wants to help others escape while constantly fighting the demons in his head.

I'm fine if he doesn't make it out alive.

Was thinking of playing a sort of a schizophrenic character, with a few other issues. Someone who has been there a very, very long time, so has seen a lot of the hells the asylum has, and many people are surprised he's still around and kicking. He knows he probably won't be able to get out alive but, but wants to help others escape while constantly fighting the demons in his head.

interesting! I’ll pass it along to Bas and see what they think^

I'm def ok with this! Go ahead and draw me up a character sheet. if you look back in the thread we have a discord channel you can join. The RP is frozen waiting for our friend Pip but I may need to veto the wait. I'll address it tomorrow.

If you don't want to use all the coding and stuff from the profile skeleton, just make sure to include the sections and I'll dress it up :)

I
I'm def ok with this! Go ahead and draw me up a character sheet. if you look back in the thread we have a discord channel you can join. The RP is frozen waiting for our friend Pip but I may need to veto the wait. I'll address it tomorrow.

If you don't want to use all the coding and stuff from the profile skeleton, just make sure to include the sections and I'll dress it up :)
I'll get started on a character, but I can't join the discord since it says the link expired

have a character made up, just one of the folks in the asylum :p should I send her over??

Alrighty! I can’t seem to get the code and stuff to work right, and I can’t dm you ‘cause your profile’s private, so uh I’mma send it here if you don’t terribly mind?

View attachment 917108
[imgleft]Polar.jpg[/imgleft]
Name:
[color=]Adelina Talia Sorbara[/color]
Mental Illness:
[color=]Asperger’s Syndrome, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder[/color]
History:
[color=] Born to two 2nd-generation Italian immigrants, she was born deaf, and has had all her mental illnesses since birth as well. She was brought up speaking both Italian and English (with the use of hearing aids), and was bullied intensely for both her heritage and her extremely erratic for most of her school life— her home life wasn’t much better; most of her family members found her frightening, due to her odd behaviour and random outbursts of rage, and so treated her badly, sometimes locking her in her room for several days at a time to try and avoid interaction with her. Due to both her seemingly advanced intelligence (which was mostly just information collected about her special interests, in reality, although she is smart) and frequent school-related issues, she was taken out of school in her sophomore year, which resulted in more isolation and abuse at home, which resulted in her ‘frightening’ behaviours growing even worse. About three months before her eighteenth birthday, the family came upon a sudden, extremely concerning realization— when she turned eighteen, she could leave, and do whatever she wanted! Now they had a dilemma; they didn’t want her anywhere near them, but they couldn’t just let her run free, like someone who had any sort of right to even be in public! After searching for a few weeks, they found their solution— Saint Teresa’s Asylum; where they wouldn’t have to be near her, neither would the public, and maybe, just maybe, they’d make her into some semblance of a normal person! The perfect solution for everyone— except Addie, of course.[/color]
[color=]Snakes/reptiles, the country, jazz music, rats, poetry, latin, crayons, and soft colours (brown, cream, etc.).[/color]
Dislikes:
[color=]Strawberries, bubblegum, crowded areas, bright lights, being interrupted, loud people, the asylum in general, and the colour blue.[/color]
Past-Time Activity
[color=]Library: reading or practicing Latin, Cafeteria: eating or colouring.[/color]
Family
[color=]Francesca Sorbara (née Ercolani) — Mother
Severin Sorbara — Father
Federico Sorbara — Younger Brother
Tommaso Aceto — Younger Cousin
Chiara Aceto (née Sorbara) — Paternal Aunt[/color]
Username:
[color=] unstablepuddle unstablepuddle [/color]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back