• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Saint Mary's Relations

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

C H A R A C T E R  N A M E  H E R E

IMG or GIF of character here

"Quote here."

⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

Detail on relation here. At least three sentences.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

B R I C E . T A N G |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {Symbol}

"Thoughts here."

Last edited by a moderator:
SoraTakagi-Voelker

zryHX6y.jpg

"I can wear many faces...but no one seems to want to know the true one..."

⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {☯ Neutral}

"Sh-she's kinda okay?"

Sora avoids the Queen Bee of Saint Mary's. Unsure of herself, the poor girl just doesn't know how to really react, and really just tries to stay away. She thinks that, maybe, Tiffany is nice...but like most A-Listers, Sora avoids them. The stigma of being a mere C-Lister, not even a B-Lister,  makes Sora feel the real pressure of the social heirarchy...one that makes her avoid Tiffany, and most of the other ones as well.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | { ☯ Neutral}

"H-He kinda doesn't really seem all that bad..."

She has no real opinion of Nick.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {☯ Neutral}

" She plays so beautifully...I'd love to hear her play some anime songs...she'd be perfect."

Sora enjoys listening to Cady play her piano. Otherwise, she is too shy to approach.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {☠ Enemy}

"The Jocks seem scary...th-they'll start pranking people, I know it...."

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {☠ Enemy}

"Thoughts here."

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {☯ Neutral}

"She's pretty...I wonder if she likes riceballs..."

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {☯ Neutral}

"Thoughts here."

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {♫ BFF~}

"It's me~"

Sora is sometimes nervous and extremely-self conscious when not cosplaying. She's willing to even do extremely revealing cosplays, but she hasn't found one she'd be daring enough to try. And she doubts anyone at school cosplays.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {☯ Neutral}

"Thoughts here."

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {☯ Neutral}

"Thoughts here."

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  { ☯ Neutral}

"Thoughts here."

"D-Dunno..."

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  { ☯ Neutral}

"Thoughts here."

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {♥ Love Interest}

"Sh-she's so pretty...I love her pretty pink hair...she seems so nice, too..."

Sora has seen her around a bit, but she really doesn't know Peaches. She really likes her pink hair and has been working up the courage to talk to her, but Sora keeps chickening out when her boyfriend Mason shows up. Mason scares her, and Sora wishes he'd just leave so she could at least tell Peaches she liked her hair. She has a huge crush on her too, but she's scared of Mason.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {☠ Enemy}

"Scary..."

Sora is afraid of Mason. His entire demeanor, even his name, send off every alarm in her head and make her terrified.

Will be edited a relations develop.

Cadenza Whiting

a380419670ed48173c1a02a069566332.thumb.jpg.180a21d4b78afd04709d2adb713c9994.jpg

"I cannot imagine life without music. A life without music... well, it wouldn't be a life at all."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S  |  ☠ Enemies

"She seems pretty nice, but Seb said that she was 'smoking hot', so does that mean I should hate her because she's a rival? I'm a bit conflicted, but I am  quite jealous of how pretty and popular she is, and I'm always so scared that Seb will choose her over me."

The two hardly ever talk, apart from very infrequent small smiles in the hallways or hellos when Cadenza goes to see her boyfriend, who is an A Lister. Cadenza doesn't know much about her, other than she isn't too mean and she is very popular and beautiful. She is a bit jealous due to several comments her boyfriend has made about how 'hot' Tiffany is.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | ☯ Neutral

"He's alright, I've seen him around a bit, but we haven't ever talked. I've heard people talking about how he's different to most guys, but I've never really listened, in, so all I know is that he's very artsy and likes theatre."

The two have never spoken, and Cadenza doesn't know anything about him except from the gossip she overhears from time to time in the hallways. She doesn't think he's anything unusual or notable, but then again, she knows only small snippets of info about him anyway, not enough to form an opinion.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G | ☯ Neutral

"I'm alright, at least, when I'm doing everything properly."

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  ♥ Love Interest

"I... I think we're dating? I call him my boyfriend in front of people and he doesn't mind, but he's never called me his girlfriend... We have a lot of fights, but he does love me, and I love him, I know it."

They are 'dating', although it is very wishy washy and Cadenza is always left unsure if he really does love her or not. She goes along with it because she does like him and he is quite popular and influential, and he's good at convincing her to deal with it.

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z | ⚜ Acquaintances

"We've had very brief conversations as he is kind of friends with Seb, after all, they are both athletes and A Listers, so they see each other a lot. I doubt he even remembers me, but I don't mind too much."

Cadenza doesn't know him very well, but she sees him every now and then when she is with her boyfriend, as they are both A Listers and are both sports stars. She thinks he is kind of nice, but is a bit too distant for her to try to make friends with.

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N | ☯ Neutral

"I've seen her around the A Lister group, and I think she's very pretty and she looks kind of nice, a bit like Tiffany. Seb tells me she isn't attractive and she's so fat, but I disagree. She has such a lovely figure, how could he not notice?"

Out of all the A Listers, Cadenza has secretly always wanted to befriend Nicole. She has always admired her beauty, and she has always thought that out of all the A Listers, Nicole would be the kindest and most down to earth. She also thinks that Nicole is less the type to chase after the Queen Bee role, making her even more appealing as a friend.

R O Y . C A P U T O | ☠ Enemies

"Roy scares me quite a lot. We're not enemies, per se, but if he were to ever approach me, I think I would probably run away terrified. He's just so intimidating."

Cadenza is very intimidating by the scarier looking students at the school, and Roy is definitely near the top of the lists. The stories about him just made her even more scared, and she definitely doesn't want to interact with him, purely out of fear of his appearance and reputation.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R | ☯ Neutral

"Aw, she's rather cute and small, isn't she? I might like to get to know her if I had the chance, but she seems very shy and introverted."

Cadenza has seen Sora around, and thinks she is very adorable and would make a good friend, however she can see that the girl looks very introverted and as such she feels that approaching the girl might end very awkwardly, so she's never tried to talk to her. 

B R I C E . T A N G | ☠ Enemies

"He seems very arrogant and narcissistic, at least from what I've seen of him. I don't really like people who are full of themselves, and from what I've seen, that's exactly what he is."

Cadenza doesn't like arrogance, and all she's seen of Brice is his narcissistic nature, which she loathes in a person. She thinks he is nothing more than an arrogant rude person who wouldn't be very nice to speak to.

A L E C . G R A Y  | ♥ Love Interest

"U-Um, I've seen him around, that's all. I don't know much about him, other than he hosts some good parties that Seb has told me about. I've never been, but apparently they're good... He seems really nice and funny... But we're not even friends, we're just acquaintances."

Cadenza has a huge crush on Alec, but she hides it as best she can, and she feels very guilty about it as she is technically dating Sebastian. She thinks he is very nice, even if he is a bit of a player and a flirt.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X | ☯ Neutral

"He seems okay, very quiet and antisocial, but I've never spoken to him."

Cadenza only sees Matthew in classes or in the hallways, and doesn't know anything about him except that he is very smart and also doesn't really talk to anyone.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R | ☠ Enemies

"She really scares me and she looks very intimidating. She parties heaps and she looks like someone who... you know... gets around. I don't think I'd ever want to hang around her."

Cadenza is frightened of Destiny's very intimidating appearance and attitude, and thinks that she is rebellious and troublesome, not someone she would talk to at all.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S | ☯ Neutral

"He's pretty cold, and he seems like he doesn't really want to make friends with anyone. I don't know much about him, though."

Cadenza has never spoken to Milo before, but she thinks that he's pretty withdrawn and cold to others, which makes her too scared to talk to him. She doesn't know enough about him to have a more solid opinion, however.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D | ☯ Neutral

"I don't know her very well, but she seems kind of shy. She looks like she might be nice, but I don't really know."

Cadenza doesn't know anything about Peach, other than seeing her occasionally in the hallways or hearing about her when she does things with her boyfriend, as Mason's stories are spread around quite a bit.

M A S O N . F L A M E S | ☠ Enemies

"I don't like him at all. He's intimidating, scary, rude and seems so awful. I'm very glad I don't have to spend time with him, as I'd be scared to death the entire time."

Cadenza finds Mason intimidating and frightening, and possibly the scariest student she has met/heard of. She does like him, as he seems like a bully and very mean, but she would never say it aloud.

O L I V E R . M C D A R T O N | ⚜ Acquaintances

He seems pretty nice, he's very funny and he seems a lot more down to earth than other students. I've never really spoken to him before, though."

Cadenza finds Oliver to be a pretty nice person, but only from seeing him occasionally from afar. She's said hello to him a few times, but that's about it.

R O B E R T . J O N E S | ☯ Neutral

I've seen him around; he's very shy and introverted, but he seems pretty smart, but I've never talked to him before."

Cadenza has never spoken to Robert, but she thinks he's probably a nice guy, although she can tell that he's very shy and not too good at making friends, although she assumes that he is probably a good friend.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S | ⚜ Acquaintances

"She's very arty and creative, and I see her dancing sometimes in the hallway. Sebastian says she sucks and is probably bad in bed, but I think she'd make a good friend, at least. She seems to like music, anyway, along with her art, even if she's a little strange with her clothing and attitude sometimes."

Cadenza hasn't really spoken to Miranda before, but she likes her and thinks she'd make a nice friend, even if she is a little sporadic sometimes. While her boyfriend makes her too scared to approach anyone he says is 'unattractive' or 'annoying', she would consider becoming closer to Miranda, as she seems like the kind of person who could relate to her in regards to creative arts.

MILO MATTHEWS
mmilo.jpg
"Very good, you know where the larynx is located! You may be able to graduate from primary school now. I'm sure your guardians must be so proud."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S | ☯ Neutral 
"Her nails are always in pristine condition. How is it even possible that her nails always look so bloody perfect?"

"Pretty-boy. I am unsure of his brains, however. I heard he got held back a year."

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  ☯ Neutral 
"Adorable. I believe she is the first person here I have ever genuinely wanted to speak to upon first seeing her. I didn't, obviously, but it's the thought that counts."

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  ☯ Neutral 
"Looks as though he can punch hard. I know his father is some kind of sports person, but I haven't been able to bring myself to care enough to look him up."

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  ☯ Neutral 
"I haven't ever spoken a word to him. Though, I don't think I would want to; he seems like the kind of person who isn't too particular about his hygiene after playing all those sports I can't be bothered to recall the names of." 

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  ☯ Neutral 
"As with the others, I do not know her. Her hair, however, is bloody fabulous."

R O Y . C A P U T O |  ☯ Neutral 
"I like him. I haven't ever spoken to him, nor do I know anything about him, but I like him. And yes, I'm not deluded enough to not be able to recognize the reason why. His sense of style is impeccable."

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  ☯ Neutral 
"I've never quite seen the appeal when it comes to Japanese Cartoons, however, I have to admit that this girl is pretty damn good at looking like one."

B R I C E . T A N G |  ☯ Neutral 
"I neither like nor dislike him. But for some reason, I usually take measures to stay out of his way."

A L E C . G R A Y  |  ☯ Neutral 
"He's the golden boy. That one kid who can never do anything wrong. He seems... nice though."

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  ☯ Neutral 
"I once observed this person eat peanut butter and bananas together. I know he's smart, but his taste in food makes me wonder."

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  ☯ Neutral 
"This girl is just way too much all at once. I haven't ever talked to her, as is the case with the rest of the people on this list, but her sense of style is ghastly. Which is hypocritical to say, but then again, I'm not used to such generous... ness when it comes to skin."

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  ☯ Neutral 
"That's me. I rather like myself."

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  ☯ Neutral 
"What loving parent would ever name their kid Peach? Well, I suppose that makes deciding on halloween costumes a simple matter, but come the fuck on. Other than that though, I don't know a whole lot about her."

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  ☯ Neutral 
"Every time I see this guy, I have to keep myself from smiling. It's not anything he's done, really, as I don't know him at all, but his hair... his hair makes him look like the bloody Aracuan Bird!"

Destiny Taylor

images (2).jpg

"Don't start something you can't finish"

Acquaintances || Neutral ||Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest ||Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

T I F F A N Y    P H I L L I P S { ☠ }

" No, never in a million years would i EVER associate with girls like that..."

Destiny does not like her already. She's never liked Queen Bee's because the way they act. She will tolerate her if she is forced to but will NOT like her.

N I C H O L A S    J A C K S O N { ☯}

I mean i guess so. Just as long as he doesn't get on my nerves, we could be friends. I don't know, it just depends...."

Destiny doesn't have a problem with him, so she could possibly be friends. She doesn't care as long as he doesn't annoy her.

C A D E N Z A  W H I T I N G { ☠}

" Nope, not happening. She doesn't have good style...."

Destiny doesn't see them as friends. She doesn't like the fact that she is not....well fun.

S E B A S T I A N   C A R L I S L E  { }

[SIZE= 24px]" He's pretty cute. Maybe we could be on good terms. Key word: MAYBE"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]Destiny doesn't like how he is sooo into sports and stuff. But with his cuteness, she made an exception. Could possibly be friends, or not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]S T E P H E N   R O D R I G U E Z[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]Don't have any grudge against him, but i don't see us being friends."[/SIZE]

Destiny might say 'hi' once in a while, but she will not associate with him. If she see's a reason to be friends than maybe.

N I C O L E   H A R R I S O N {}

" She seems to be nice. I don't hate the girl, but just like the other people, i don't know her."

Destiny doesn't have a problem with her. Destiny thinks they could possibly become friends, but she won't beg her for a friendship

R O Y   C A P U T O

"........F****......" {[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]♫[/COLOR]}

She is absolutely speechless by this god. With his flawless looks, she see's them becoming real  good friends.  :x :P

S O R A  T A K A G I -- V O E L K E R {[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]⚜/[/COLOR] ☮  }

" Seems like a nice girl. Maybe we could be friends."

Destiny doesn't have any problem with being her friend. 

B R I C E    T A N G { ☯}

" I don't know. Maybe we can be friends?"

She doesn't have a problem with him. Destiny will say hi every now and then but they wouldn't be "BFF'S".

A L E C     G R A Y  {}

" Hahaha...no way. Not happening"

Destiny doesn't like him. She will never talk, look, or speak to him. Even if she is forced to, she will put up a fight.

M A T T H E W    W I L C O X  { ☯}

" Maybe we could be friends. He seems nice i guess."

Destiny does not seem to have a problem with him. If he is nice to her, they could be friends.

M I L O    M A T T H E W S  {☯ }

" Haven't met him before, but he doesn't seem to be annoying. Possibly friends in the future?"

Destiny likes his style. She doesn't have a problem with him.

P E A C H    C R A W F O R D  {⚜/☮}

"Her hair color suits her. She seems nice. Possible friendship there?"

Destiny doesn't have a problem with her. She likes her hair color and she can tolerate her personality.

M A S O N    F L A M E S  {}

" I don't know. He's got nice hair."

Destiny has no grudge against him. She could tolerate him. But she does like his hair color.

STEPHEN 

RPNStephen2.jpg

"Just do it."

O L I V E R . M C D A R T O N | {☯}

"Oh yeah, him. He'f funny sometimes."

The two have no extensive relationship, only what transpires in class.

Stephen enjoys Oliver's humor.

He'd be open to learning more about him, if circumstances allowed.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S | {☮}

"We go back to freshman year. Miranda has changed...but she'll always be a friend."

ABC--Stephen hardly gives a crap. 

He has a special connection with Miranda considering they can both speak Spanish.

Stephen likes who she is and isn't offset by her newfound (apparent) obsession with art.

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {☮}

"Tiff runs this place. She's a good friend."

Stephen and Tiffany have had many classes together.

Classes aside, he recognizes her desire to be more than a social rank or stereotype and can appreciate that.

At parties or in the halls he'll stop and chat, poke fun, and enjoy socializing with Tiffany.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {☯}

"That's Tiffany's brother."

Stephen doesn't know much about Nicholas, and doesn't care to.

He would have his back in a fight only because of his sister and the friendship they have.

Unless it would be rude not to, Stephen doesn't interact with him much.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {☮}

"Yeah, she's cool. Cute girl, seen her around, never had a problem with her."

It doesn't take much to be Stephen's friend.

He's interacted with Cadenza often enough to consider her one.

It's not like he'd tell her his darkest secrets...but he'd stick up for her if the situation called for it.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {♫}

"Seb and I go way back."

The two played baseball together when Stephen was a freshman and sophomore.

Once he decided to focus on soccer and football they developed a friendly and playful (sometimes unfriendly) rivalry.

Stephen would fight anyone for Seb's sake, and there are few others he'd rather go to jail with.

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {ex⚤}

"I don't want to talk about her."

Nicole was (arguably is) the love of Stephen's life.

They dated for 2 years before he broke up with her out of the blue to focus on sports.

He avoids her and avoids talking about her.

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {☯}

"I know him."

Stephen has had many classes with Roy since they're in the same grade.

He isn't into the grunge and Roy's extracurricular activities, but he doesn't judge him for it. 

They can laugh about humorous things together, but you won't catch them hanging out on the weekends.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {⚜}

"I think that's the chick I saw dressed up like a warrior princess..."

Considering the age and status gap, Stephen hasn't interacted with Sora much at all. 

He has seen her wearing strange outfits occasionally and gawks and laughs.

He thinks she's cute and wouldn't be opposed to learning more about her, but he won't go out of his way to do it.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {☯}

"He's pretty sarcastic but otherwise he's okay."

The two aren't friends but they certainly aren't enemies.

They've had a lot of classes together so Stephen knows how rude/sarcastic Brice can be. 

He doesn't have a problem with him, but there is potential for him to.

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {♫}

"That guy? He's like a brother."

Stephen knows, appreciates, and even loves Alec.

They've played football together for years.

Stephen's gotten to know the guy under the mask and embraces and appreciates Alec for all that he is.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {☯}

"I think that guy got me through chemistry..."

Stephen knows Matthew, but not very well.

Matthew was the guy (assuming he didn't stop it) Stephen would cheat off of when desperate.

He has maybe chatted with him a bit, but it would always be in passing.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {☯}

"She's a strange woman. Funny,but strange."

Stephen enjoys watching and laughing at the things Destiny will do and say to those who get on her nerves.

They aren't friends--more like classroom acquaintances. 

He tends to like having classes with her.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {⚜}

"Uh...who?"

Their paths have crossed infrequently enough for Stephen to not associate his name with his face.

He might have had an elective or two with him once.

Even if they knew each other better Stephen probably wouldn't be eager to be his friend.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {☯}

"I think I had an elective with her last year. She's quiet but real sweet from what I saw."

Their interactions have been minimal.

He's witnessed how cowed she becomes when her boyfriend rolls around.

He thinks she's attractive and sweet, and that's pretty much it thus far.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {☠}

"Almost fought that guy once. He's an ass."

Stephen was on the track team with Mason as a freshman.

Stephen dislikes Mason because one of Steph's friends (the real ass) fought Mason once.

If not for that, he'd probably be friends with him.

Sebastian Lucas Carlisle

405b10a9df6e200599e1879f78ffc6f8.jpg.9f70755fe3294f9b7f83010d152bdd53.jpg

"Hey, your hair looks beautiful today. I mean, it's always looked beautiful, but I just had to mention it out loud at least once."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S | ♥ Love Interest

"She is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. I'd love to go out with her, I've been flirting with her whenever I can. I can't tell, but I think she's falling for me gradually."

Sebastian thinks Tiffany is very attractive and this, combined with her popularity and personality makes her number one on his list of preferred girls. He's always wanted to date her, and has always been really nice and flirty with her, trying to get her to like him.

"That Nick dude? I don't know much about him, he seems kinda weird, but I don't really care all that much."

Sebastian never really thinks or even remembers Nicholas exists, but he thinks that he's weird and unpopular and so doesn't care much about him.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G | ♥ Love Interest

"She's cute and all, but god, she is so clingy and I still haven't managed to get into her pants. I mean, it's been months now. How long is it going to take for her to give back?"

Sebastian is technically dating her, but he really just thinks she's cute and wants to put her on his list before moving on to someone more permanent with more potential, like Tiffany. He likes some of the things she does, but thinks she's very clingy and annoying sometimes.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E | ♫ Best Friends

"I'm pretty awesome, what else is there to say?"

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z | ♫ Best Friends

"Stephen is practically my best friend, we've been hanging with each other for ages. I bet he regrets switching from baseball though, because now I'm the best sportsman out of the two of us. Don't tell him I said that, he might restart that prank war from last year."

Stephen and Sebastian have been friends for a long time, and bonded over sports, when they both played baseball together. Since then, Stephen has switched to other sports, but they are still friends and have a friendly rivalry with each other.

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N | ☮ Friends

"She's an alright girl, she's friends with Tiff so she must be doing something right. She's got good fashion taste, but no amount of clothing could hide that body. I'd still date her, but man, her one week anniversary present would probably be a gym membership."

Sebastian doesn't mind Nicole, as she's friends with Tiffany and she's an A Lister, which automatically raises her attractiveness level, but he thinks she's too curvy for him, and not as cool as the other girls. He still flirts with her and is nice to her, but if he ever dated her he'd probably just end it once he got what he wanted, kind of like Cadenza.

R O Y . C A P U T O | ☠ Enemies

"He's kinda weird, I wouldn't want to be friends with him. He looks so shady, and I heard he lives in the shifty part of town and deals drugs."

All of Sebastian's knowledge of Roy comes from rumours and his outward appearance, and the rumours are not always true. He thinks Roy is really shifty and not at all a cool guy.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R | ♥ Love Interest

"She's cute, I might maybe go out with her if nobody else is available. I heard she wears super revealing costumes. Now that would be wickedly hot."

Sebastian thinks Sora is cute, but she's a freshman, so he doesn't see her much. He likes the idea of the attractive costumes, though. He'd probably have a fling with her if the opportunity arises.

B R I C E . T A N G | ☯ Neutral

"Eh, I don't know him very well. I know his family is loaded, and he seems pretty chill, but other than that, we're strangers."

Sebastian doesn't know much about Brice other than his wealth and his outwards persona. He thinks that he's cool enough, but doesn't ever talk to him.

A L E C . G R A Y  | ♫ Best Friends

"Alec and I are pretty close. Sure, he doesn't play baseball, but he's a great athlete, and we hang out quite a bit, talking about sport and girls, and other stuff."

Sebastian likes Alec, and they get along really well. They're both A Listers and athletes, which brings them together itself, and they have a lot in common. They both like to flirt, and occasionally bond through that.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X | ☯ Neutral

"He's such a nerd, and he's very antisocial, I hardly ever see him with other people. Actually, make that never. Seriously, does that guy even have friends?"

Sebastian doesn't really think much about Matthew, except when he's musing about why the guy is so quiet and alone all the time. He doesn't care all that much about him, though.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R | ☯ Neutral

"Eh, she's hot, and I can tell, because wow, she does not both hiding anything, does she? But she seems pretty freaky, and I don't really dig girls who party like there's no tomorrow, so no thanks. I mean, who wants to make out with a mouth full of alcohol and cigarette smell? Not me."

Sebastian likes to check Destiny out whenever he sees her, as she is quite attractive to him, however the fact that she's such a rebel and a partier turns him off. He likes a party girl, but not that kind of partier.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S | ☯ Neutral

"Who? Who's Milo? Oh, that computer nerd. He's so cold, it's no wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend."

Sebastian really only knows Milo as that nerdy grouch kid who doesn't have friends. He doesn't really think about him at all.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D | ♥ Love Interest

"She's pretty cute, she's got a good body and all. Her hair's kinda strange, but who am I to judge? Her boyfriend freaks me out though, so as far as I'm aware, unless he's five thousand miles away, she's off limits."

Sebastian thinks Peach is pretty hot, but he wishes she was more outgoing, because in his opinion, she could do a lot with her body. He's pretty intimidated by Mason, though, and so he's too concerned about getting his face bashed in to try to make a move on her.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  ☠ Enemies

"Ugh, this dude sucks. I mean, what's with his hair? And he's obviously not a great boyfriend. Peach should just drop him and find someone else, namely me."

Sebastian thinks Mason is a complete weirdo, with ridiculous hair and an even more ridiculous attitude. However, he doesn't want to get beaten up, so he leaves Mason alone, not really wanting to get into a fight.

O L I V E R . M C D A R T O N | ☯ Neutral

"Eh, he's boring. I don't really care who he is. Just another Joe Random, in my opinion. I didn't even know he existed until senior year, because of the yearbook prep."

Sebastian doesn't pay Oliver any attention, and has never spoken to him, or really ever registered his existence.

R O B E R T . J O N E S | ☯ Neutral

"I think I've maybe seen him around, but he's so antisocial I doubt he has any friends at all, so I don't really think about him that much."

Sebastian has never spoken to Robert in the past, and doesn't really plan on it any time soon. He thinks Robert is very quiet and shy, and doesn't really care about anything he does.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S | ☯ Neutral

"She's super cute, maybe even hot, if you want to push it. I'd consider her a potential, but she's such a b***h to me whenever I try to talk to her, so I bet she's just too scared to even try to compare herself to the A Listers. Her loss, not mine."

Sebastian doesn't show that he considers Miranda a thorn in his side, and prefers to just ignore her existence. He finds her irritating, however, as he's one of the only girls he's considered dating who has acted so defiant against him. He's secretly worried that she might humiliate him if he tried to chat her up, so he leaves her alone.

Miranda Torres

Miranda Torres.jpg

"My art isn't about making money. It's about expressing myself and connecting with the viewer."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {⚜}  @IITheTypistII

"Look, I used to know her and we were friends once, keyword being WERE, but we don't talk much anymore. I've changed and that's all there is to it."

Tiffany and Miri were both A-Listers back in their freshman year. The two could've been considered friends even, but after that summer. Miri just left and hasn't tried to fix the relationship. They stand on a basis of saying hi in the hall and occasionally talking about assignments together. But it stays at that level.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {☮}

"Not a bad guy. He's got a great way of expressing himself, but I'm not a fan of the flirting."

She doesn't mind him. She and he both have nicknames they don't like being called and the two can relate on terms of expressing themselves through art. If it wasn't for his flirting, she'd probably consider him the closest thing to a best friend she could have.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {⚜} @A Mysterious Figure

"I've seen her around. She's got talent and a great way of sharing feelings with people. Other than that, she's just too clingy to that A-Lister."

Miri doesn't hate Cadenza, she just thinks the girl needs to get away from that "friend" of hers. She's dealt with his type before and hates them. And because Cady is always basically glued to that guy's hip, she can't be friends with her.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {☠}

"This guy basically chases anything in a skirt. Hope he goes to Scotland and gets a terrible surprise."

Miranda cannot stand this guy. It seems like looks are everything to him. He has a good girl that follows him around and would die for him, but still wants more. She hates every fiber of his being and will openly ridicule him if he says much of anything to her other than a greeting. She just ignores those.

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {☮} @Eloell

"He's probably the only jock I can stand. He respects my boundaries and that's earned my respect."

SJ and Miranda don't have as bad of a connection as Miri and the rest of the A-listers. His relaxed nature made the change less of a problem and although it seemed he wanted to question it at first, he didn't press the issue when she said she didn't want to talk about it. She's thankful for his kindness and considers him an okay friend.

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {☯/♥} @MidnightAnew

"Another one of the "in crowd" that I normally can't stand, but this girl's different. I don't know what it is, but she seems like she's got her own problems, just like me."

Miri can't decide if she hates this prep or if she likes her. It's a mix as she feels that the girl isn't your usual "in crowd" member. There's more to her, but that would require opening up to her and Miri isn't willing to do that. She doesn't want her pain to come out in any other way than her painting, but she definitely wouldn't turn Nicole away if she came to her for help.

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {☯}

"He's an addict to alcohol and cigarettes. That's enough reason NOT to like him, but he's not ALL bad."

Miri holds a great deal of a grudge against addicts and thus lets it out on Roy. It's not like she thinks he's a bad guy, just hates his habits. She's not going to try and change him though. That's not her place and even if it was, she wouldn't try and force it. She believes Roy will wake up one day and have a reason to change himself.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {☮} @Xion136

"She's cute and I don't mind her company. Manga is an art form too and it couldn't hurt to learn about it."

Sora's cosplaying isn't the biggest secret, but Miranda does occasionally recognize one or two. And although Miranda isn't a fan of Manga she respects the artwork and doesn't mind listening to Sora talk about it. She feels like it's similar to herself and art.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {☯} @Aato

"This guy is a jerk, but he can put up with my sass. So I guess he's okay? Meh. He's still a jerk."

She doesn't hate the guy but she also doesn't like him. His narcissism is something of legends, nearly the same as Zeus or Charlie Sheen as far as she's concerned. However, he's not all bad. So she just accepts that he's there and spits venom at him because he needs somebody to bring him back to reality.

A L E C . G R A Y  |  { [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]☠[/COLOR] } @Literally

"I don't care if he's smart or nice. He's a flirt and a jock. That's enough for me to HATE him."

Miri doesn't care how nice he is to people. Anyone that flirts as much as he does is trouble and that's all there is to it. Unlike how she treats Sebastian however, she'll at least acknowledge his existence and somewhat play nice. However, in the end she hates him.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {♥} @Corbin

"Yeah he's a nerd, so what? He's cute, respectful and not a bad guy. THAT'S the kind of guy Cady should date."

Miranda likes Matthew and could see herself dating him, if she was going to date a guy. The nerdy look, but good mannerisms give her the idea of what kind of person he'll grow up to be. So if he started to take the lead, she may just tag along.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {♥/☮} @TheCandyEmo

"If she'd just stop with the partying and drugs I would date her in a heartbeat. She's straight? Damn."

Although the two didn't like each other Freshman year, when Miri came back and had a complete change in character, the two started to get along. Miranda likes the fact that Destiny doesn't take crap from anyone. In that regard they're kindred spirits. Add in the fact that Destiny's attractive and yeah, Miranad would totally date her. But the fact that she's straight leaves little to no chance of that ever happening, so she is content with the friendship.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {☯}  @Cryobionic

"He's a shut in, but that's better than being focused on drugs or money."

The two are very much in different social crowds. Miranda doesn't know much about computers and has although she used to try and keep up with phone technology, she's gone back to having a flip phone. So although she thinks they MIGHT be able to be friends, as they stand they're indifferent.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {⚜}  @The Broken Mind

"Peach and Cady are in the same boat as far as I'm concerned. I think we could be friends, once they ditch the baggage."

Miranda thinks that Peach is a good girl, just has a very terrible taste in men. The knight in shining armor effect should've worn off by now as far as Miri's concerned and thus, Peach should leave him. But it's the girl's choice so for now, be friendly, but they can't be friends.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {☠}

"He's an @$$ that needs to wake up and realize what he's got before it's gone."

Miranda sees a lot of her former self in Mason and hates it. He's so caught up in something that he's willing to lose Peach and he should be ashamed. She openly detests him and although he's violent, she has a feeling that he won't act on them against her. At least, not while on school grounds, which is basically the only time they meet.

O L L I E . M C D A R T O N | {☠ @Quillicious 
"He sells drugs. Not okay by me and sarcastic people don't really get along with other snarky people."
She really hates anyone that tries to make a profit off drugs and that includes Ollie. It reminds her too much of her brother's death and fuels the hatred she has for money. So Ollie is just an outlet for her pent up anger and sadness.

R O B E R T . J O N E S | {⚜}  @CkSmalling 
"He may be a freshman, but he's pretty tough for one. He's not trying to just instantly fit in, just wants to do his own thing."
She doesn't know much about the heftier male, but doesn't hate him. Honestly, she thinks they could get along if he approached her and tried to talk. So long as he didn't try and access information she didn't allow to anyone that is.

A L E C  G R E Y

View attachment 164457

"What's the point of me being here if there's nothing I like here."

⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {☯ Neutral}

"She's not really my type, although I've seen her around, she seems nice. I would talk to her, but I really don't know what I would say to her if I walked up to her and said a simple 'hello' and she replied. It's like a simple dead-end. Honestly, I could be an A-Lister, but it doesn't mean I have to date one."

Tiffany and Alec hadn't really talked that much, although he thinks of her as nice, is she honestly really? He's never physically talked to her nor even think about liking her, but is it possible? He wouldn't even know the answer to that. I guess in the movies they say an A-Lister would like an A-Lister, but he doesn't think it would work out between them.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {⚜ Acquaintences}

"Eh, I've talked to him once or twice. Never that much though, I'm not interested in those type of people. I'm not saying I don't like B-Listers, but that specific group that are in the B-Listers just creep me out."

Nicholas and Alec haven't really talked a lot. Especially, it's because he's somewhat annoyed about that group of B-Listers, but he may be willing to talk to him from time to time. They've only talked about once or twice, according to what he remembers.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {♥ Love Interest}

"Sebastian is an ungrateful son of a bitc*. Seriously, Cadenza is cute, funny, smart, and especially shy. It's adorable, but seriously, if Sebastian doesn't make up his mind, I'm going to snatch her from him."

Alec has had a small crush on Cadenza for years although she isn't a A-Lister, maybe even higher. It's not like it's against the list to like a lower popularity rank. Although Alec and Sebastian are best friends, he likes Cadenza and thinks she's cute. Sebastian hangs out with her a lot, making him quite jealous from time to time.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {♫ Best Friends}

"Seb and I, we stick together like glue.... But we do like the same girl, we talk about girls, sports. We're almost the same, possibly."

Sebastian and Alec have been best friends for a long time, considering that they are both jocks, and they both like Cadenza, but they don't really tell each other. Alec just got a hunch though. He really thinks that Sebastian should make up his mind because it's driving Alec's patience and jealousy crazy.

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {♫ Best Friends}

"He doesn't play football, but I'm fine with that. You know why? Because Stephan is my shit! You mess with him, you mess with me."

Stephan and Alec are like the best of best friends, but not really. Alec loves him as a best friend for his personality, his common interests, their similarities, and such. They have known each other for quite a while now.  

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {♥ Love Interest}

"I think about her like I think about Cadenza. My heart has been tied, but not with only two. Nicole is pretty cute and I guess I've talked to her sometimes, but I haven't really told her nor my other crushes that I like them."

Alec and Nicole have talked from time to time, they're both A-Listers too. Alec thinks that Nicole is pretty and she's not judgmental like others, he thinks she's sweet and kind as well. One of his types of dream girls.

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {☯ Neutral}

"Typical rebels."

Alec and Roy have never talked enough to choose him for either enemy, foe, friend, or love. They just don't mix, considering that Alec tries to stay away from rebels as much as he can. They haven't really talked that much, probably just once.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {☯ Neutral}

"She's cute, but not my type."

Alec thinks that she's adorable and such, but she's not really his type. They've talked from time to time, but he doesn't think very fondly of her in that way of attraction. He thinks of her as a friend that he just met, but not really in the friend or acquaintance topic.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {☠ Enemies / ☯ Neutral}

"He's indescribable to me. He's someone that I don't talk to, but I have this hate towards him. I really don't know why... "

Brice and Alec never really talk that much, in fact they haven't. He's willing to talk to him, but a feeling in him tells him not to. He feels it's hate, but for what? He doesn't really know why, but he just avoids him as much as he can.

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {♫ Best Friends}

"I'm best friends with myself as well... I have been in this body for more that 15 years, so... It's not self absorbent."

Alec has grown up with himself for more than 15 years, so he grew with it and such. He would consider himself good at sports. He often does like to be self absorbent at times, but he wouldn't consider it to be that way.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {☠ Enemies / ☯ Neutral}

"Typical. Nerd."

Alec thinks that Matthew by himself is great and smart. He respects that, but what he hates about Matthew. Oh dear, help the lord, freaking Matthew. He thinks he's a big show-off and he really hates when Matthew gets a higher score than him.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {☠ Enemies / ☯ Neutral}

"Scary, but sort of a big party person. Maybe if she lost the purple hair and tattoos, I would like her."

Alec really thinks of her as a normal person, but she thinks of him as a jock. Even though she hates him, he thinks that she's okay for being a goth. He honestly believes in inner beauty other than outer beauty as well. He thinks that she misjudges him too much.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {☯ Neutral}

"The guy isn't bad, but I don't talk to him."

Alec somewhat thinks he's okay. At least he isn't a bi**h. He just doesn't talk to him, so he can't really hate the guy.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {♥ Love Interest}

"Pretty, but her boyfriend is intimidating."

Alec somewhat has a very small crush on Peach because she's nice, but he hates her boyfriend. It's not jealousy.... It's just being conservative to Peach..

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {☠ Enemies}

"I hate him, controlling, manipulative, mean, and vain. All four...."

Alec hates Mason... He drives everyone from Peach, for what? So he could have her alone? No, that isn't cool to Alec. He thinks that Mason should let Peach decide to be alone or with other people as well. It's a free country..

O L I V E R . M C D A R T O N |  {☯ Neutral}

"I think I want to be friends with him :))"

Alec thinks that Oliver seems pretty nice, although Oliver does misjudge him for just being one of the other jocks, he thinks Oliver may be a friend that he would want. He thinks Oliver seems nice and all.

R O B E R T . J O N E S |  {☯ Neutral}

"I don't really talk to him, but a simple hi or hey would be nice for me to give him."

What does Alec think of Robert? They hardly talk and the fact that he's a proud African-American gives Alec the right to respect him. He thinks that he's a bit misjudged, but Alec would talk to him.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S |  {♥ Love Interest}

"I think she's cute and pretty. A bit feisty though."

He thinks that she is pretty and he thinks that she's feisty. He also has started to notice that she doesn't really like him that much. He knows that she isn't fond of him, but he still likes her a little.

Oliver McDarton

View attachment 169947

"Oh, say something? Anything? Um...anything."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @IITheTypistII

"She's alright. Not too bad of a person, but a little too stiff."

Ollie sees her occasionally in the halls. He doesn't say much except when needed. She's okay in his book.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {☮ Friends}

"He's cool. Who can hate a guy as nice as him?"

Ollie likes Nick, mostly because he's semi-arrogant in a passive sorta way. He's well-educated in arts, and is a great dancer. Whether offensive or not, Ollie can't shake the feeling he hits on him sometimes.

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @A Mysterious Figure

"One of the cooler people here. I'd get to know her, but...I don't feel like it sometimes."

Ollie appreciates her musical talent very much. They only rarely exchange more than a few words, though. He feels she'd be a good friend, but she worries too much about approval, he thinks.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {☯ Neutral}

"Ehhh..."

Ollie isn't really interested in sports and all that. He doesn't care much about the jocks as they either ignore him or just keep him around for humor. Seb's not really one that he talks to at all.

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @Eloell

"Not as bad as the other jocks. Has a bit of an attitude."

Ollie sometimes makes the oft joke to him. That's about the extent of it. He's cooler than Seb and that crowd.

N I C O L E . H A R R I S O N |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @MidnightAnew

"Okay. I like redheads."

Ollie makes her laugh sometimes, that's all. She's not the worst person alive, nor the best, and he thinks she needs too much attention. He also gets a weird vibe from her for reasons unknown.

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {⚜ Acquaintances}

"I like his temperament. Don't care about his problems with drugs and booze."

Ollie isn't the grudge type of person, but he's never judged Roy like that and avoided him. He enjoys how he's chill, for the most part. A respectable guy, aside from his addictions.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {☯ Neutral} @Xion136

"Meh. Not a bad person, but I'm not interested."

Ollie hasn't talked to her that much. Her cosplaying's okay, but he doesn't care too much. She's shy and stuff, so the relationship won't blossom.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {☯ Neutral} @Aato

*Shrug*

Ollie doesn't care for arrogance. That isn't a major problem, though it irks him. They don't really talk.

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {☯ Neutral} @Literally

"Again, a jock."

Ollie doesn't really hang out with him. He mostly just interacts with him via public comedy. Not noteworthy, really.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @Corbin

"An okay guy. I like his brains."

Ollie doesn't talk to him on the regular. He does greet him in the halls usually, or in class. His intellect's amusing to him.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {♫ Best Friends (with benefits)/♥ Love Interest} @TheCandyEmo

"Heheh. Des' a dynamite gal, so to speak. Trust me, I'd know..."

Ollie and Destiny go way back. They're usually found together, but aren't together together...for the most part. There're rumors, of course, but they haven't been confirmed, nor denied. He does have a sort of crush on her, though.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @Cryobionic

"Analytical, almost emotionless. Not bad. Plus his middle name is my first."

Ollie and Milo aren't "friends". But they do talk on occasion, however. They also chat online and know of each other's location, but only Ollie knows the true identity of his Interwebs pal.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {⚜ Acquaintances} @The Broken Mind

"I know her. Nice girl."

Ollie sometimes talks with her, but avoids her when her boyfriend is present. He pities her for her aggressive mate. And her nature that resembles a doormat.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {☯ Neutral}

"He's lucky I have a strict code of not publicly despising someone's guts. And what's up with his name?"

Ollie really doesn't like him that much. And this is coming from the guy who likes everyone. He's just a rash guy in general that only spreads bad vibes.

R O B E R T . J O N E S JR | {☯ Neutral} @CkSmalling

"Don't really know 'em."

Ollie doesn't talk very much at all to him. His shyness is a barrier. A little skiddish, too.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S | {⚜ Acquaintances/♥ Love Interest?} @Kiroshiven

"She seems cool, but hates me. Kinda don't know how I feel about that. Huh."

Ollie's in a bit of shock from her abrasive nature toward him. He likes her and thinks she's beautiful, but just gets a figurative, or sometimes literal, door slammed in his face. He tries to get closer to her, but it seems in vain.

I S A A C . C A P E L L O | {⚜ Acquaintances}

"A coolish guy. Bit of a temper and is a tad bit too stubborn."

Ollie likes his brutal honesty, to be brutally honest. Yet his other traits, anger and being forever adamant might hinder their progress at becoming friends. In all other aspects, including his frugality, he's an okay guy.

NICOLE HARRISON

nicoleharrison14.png

"Yes, I grew up in a big house. But the world is so much bigger, and that's where I want to be."

T I F F A N Y . P H I L L I P S |  {♫}

"People just assume that Queen Bee translates to “bitch” but Tiff isn’t like that at all. I think she’s a really good person, and Saint Mary’s is lucky to have her."

Nicole truly admires Tiffany’s ambition and kindness. If Nicole were Queen Bee (not that wants to or thinks she should be), she would hope to be just like Tiffany. Nicole considers Tiffany one of her closest friends and always tries to support her. They spend a lot of time together, and Nicole knows she can always come to Tiffany for advice or encouragement.

N I C H O L A S . J A C K S O N | {☮}

"He’s so talented and lively, it’s great!"

Nicholas is someone who could always make her laugh or say something that would cheer her up. They don’t really hang out in the same crowd, but Nicole enjoys his company when they are around each other. Between early morning workouts at the gym and classes, they probably share some pleasant conversations. 

C A D E N Z A . W H I T I N G |  {☯}

“I don’t know her very well, but she seems really sweet. I feel bad for her being stuck on Sebastian’s hook, and I hope she doesn’t get hurt.”

Nicole would like to get to know her better, but Cadenza seems rather shy. She doesn’t know a lot about Cady aside from the few things she’s heard here and there, but if they get to talking perhaps they’ll become friends. Nicole only knows that she’s Sebastian’s maybe-girlfriend-thing? and that worries her because she knows about Sebastian’s track record.

S E B A S T I A N . C A R L I S L E |  {☮/☠}

"Ugh, it’s complicated. But I guess we’re friends."

If anyone asks, Nicole would say she’s friends with Sebastian. In her mind, they're more like frenemies. They have a lot of mutual friends, so it’s just easier that they get along. But despite them interacting a lot, Sebastian is probably her least favorite A Lister and the one most likely to receive sarcasm or rudeness if he pushes her too much. There’s something about him that just rubs her the wrong way—being flirtatious and popular is one thing, but she has the feeling he’s legitimately shallow.

S T E P H E N . R O D R I G U E Z |  {ex⚤}

“Can we not talk about him? Please, and thank you.”

Stephen was the one she thought she could always count on—not just a boyfriend but a best friend, confidant, and soulmate. She was very torn up about their split but has regained her composure now that the summer has passed. Even though she’s far from being over him it’s important to her that she appears perfectly fine, if not better off, without him. Nicole tries to distance herself from Stephen, but when they have to interact, she will be cordial and rather short—possibly throw in some cruel sarcasm if it’s a bad day. 

R O Y . C A P U T O |  {☠}

“I can’t stand that guy, honestly. He gives me the creeps.”

She never associated with him much and never wanted to because he just seemed too troublesome. Except that they ran into each other at a party not long after her breakup, and a wasted Nicole spilled her guts to the unsuspecting Roy. As soon as she remembered the incident, she hated that it happened and that he now knows more about her than she ever wanted to tell him.

S O R A . T A K A G I - V O E L K E R |  {☯}

“I don’t really know her, but she seems cute. I find costume thing a bit weird, but it’s cool that she feels confident enough to wear that stuff to school.”

Since Sora is a freshman, Nicole doesn’t know her all that well. Sora strikes Nicole as someone awkward with some strange hobbies. However, she’s interested in Sora’s culture and could possibly be friends.

B R I C E . T A N G |  {⚜}

“He seems so interesting. I’d like to get to know him better.”

Nicole is fascinated by other cultures and would really want to know more about Brice. Yes, he seems a bit arrogant at times, but she also thinks he can be quite interesting. She likes his go-getter attitude and sense of humor, and she hopes to be better friends with him.

A L E C . G R A Y  |  {☮}

“Also a misunderstood guy. He’s so nice, and it's a shame not everyone is willing to see that.”

Nicole has always liked Alec because he has a good personality, and she can’t deny he’s charming. They run with the same crowd and see each other frequently, but she doesn’t mind. She also understands what it’s like to be judged based on your family’s income, so she’s happy to accept him as a friend for who he is rather than for his social status.

M A T T H E W . W I L C O X |  {☯}

“For awhile I didn’t know who he was. He always seems a bit lonely to me.”

She knows who he is but has never really talked to him outside of class. She would possibly start a conversation and try to get to know him as long as the know-it-all trait doesn’t bother her too much. She would appreciate his politeness and love for peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

D E S T I N Y . T A Y L O R |  {☠}

“It’s not that I particularly dislike her. She’s just a bit over-the-top for me. And I don’t really care for her style, but props to her for owning it.”

It’s not that Nicole sees Destiny as an enemy so much as she isn’t a fan of her fashion or lifestyle choices. On one hand, Nicole is secretly jealous of Destiny, believing her to be a confident person who doesn’t care what others think. At the same time, Destiny’s partying reminds Nicole of the negative side of herself, so Nicole thinks she would be a bad influence and avoids her because of that reason.

M I L O . M A T T H E W S |  {☯}

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m familiar with him.”

She doesn’t really know him, or notice him. If they had to interact she would be nice to him, but she probably won’t go out of her way to say hello. To be honest, she finds him a bit creepy and can’t decide whether she thinks hacking is cool or just disturbing.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {☯}

“She’s cute, I think. I can’t really remember who she is—does she still go to school here?”

Nicole doesn’t really know Peach—she’s seen her maybe once or twice with Mason, but that’s about it. She wouldn’t be opposed to making friends, and would possibly feel protective over Peach if they ever became close. Nicole understands what it’s not to have a lot of self-confidence and would treat Peach kindly. 

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {⚜}

“I’m not sure how I feel about him, really.”

Nicole knows her ex does not like him at all, and that kind of affected her view of him. Nicole doesn’t really have any reason to dislike Mason aside from that, but his appearance unsettles her. However, since they are both A Listers and both work out a lot, it’s likely they’ve spent time around each other and shared some decent conversations. 

O L I V E R . M C D A R T O N |  {⚜}

“He’s okay in my book.”

Nicole doesn’t know Ollie very well outside of class and might not make an effort to, honestly. She thinks he can be funny and certainly appreciates his level-headed temperament. She doesn’t approve of the smoking and dealing, and she also wouldn’t care to experience any jabs on his bad days.

R O B E R T . J O N E S |  {☯}

“I don’t know him, but I wouldn’t be opposed to saying hello.”

Nicole doesn’t know him and probably won’t go out of her way to make friends. On the other hand, she’d be willing to put up with his shyness for a little while and would be polite to him. So if they ever got to know each other, they could probably get along.

M I R A N D A . T O R R E S |  {☯}

“She doesn’t seem so bad, just a little intimidating perhaps.”

Nicole is admittedly envious of Miranda’s confidence in herself and also admires her creativity. She’s a bit wary of her sarcasm and short temper. They may never be close or reach out to each other for friendship, but if it ends up happening Nicole would be willing to get to know her.

Peach Crawford VV1.png

0a62f1b2363364798fed8764899bcf3f.jpg

"Please don't blame yourself for something I did..."

"S-She's nice but everyone is always around her...."

Peach has never really talked to Tiffany due to her not liking crowds very much. It's possible the two could be friends but with so many people around, it's like shooting an arrow with no hands or elbows.

"He's a guy I'd like to avoid so I don't make him look bad..."

Nicholas and Peach wouldn't be the best of friends due to him coming off as a smart kid who has goals. She sometimes stutters and she doubt's he'd like that. Besides, she can't be around many guys while she has her boyfriend.

"We both like music but she might be too good for me..."

With Cadenza being so competitive at times, Peach is deterred. They may both like music but because Peach is too shy, she's afraid to approach her. That's not counting her fear of being looked down on.

"He seems to be someone who goes after women and he is a jock. He's only want me for my body. Not me..."

Sebastian is a jock, Peach a quiet shy, low self esteemed girl. It would be a cute story or couple but Peach already marked him off after learning he did sports and that he seemed to go after any girl he thought looked nice. Mason also directed her to stay far from him or the kid would be hurt because of her and she wouldn't want that.

"He needs help balancing his time."

Peach likes Stephen in the fact he is loyal to things but the fact he can't keep everything in balance makes her wary of him. If he was an all around person who didn't outright disrespect authority, she could possibly like him as a friend only.

"She must think I am a failure because I seem to make everything worse."

For all Peach knows, Nicole has thought she got her boyfriend because of her looks and shy personality, that she fakes it. for the guys to just go for her as she tells each one no, laughing at them while Mason pounds them into the dirt. Peach also thinks Nicole despises her body, hating a girl as lucky as her to be so well shaped.

"I'm afraid he might end up dead if he doesn't stop his habits. If that happens, it'll be my fault for not helping when I could have."

Peach looks at Roy and wants little to do with him but then wants everything to do with him. Peach would rather look like a fool then watch Roy kill himself and ruin his life. It's just who she is, her personality. She wants to know why he is the way he is but then is too scared she'll hurt him more or worse, Mason will kill him.

"S-She's pretty and so sweet. Even if I wanted to speak to her, she wouldn't want to speak with me..."

She's shy like Peach at school and Peach wants to talk to her but with her boyfriend around, Sora seems so far away. When Peach sees her outside of school, the girl looks so happy and it makes her wonder if Sora has a problem with self identity. Either way, If they spoke, they'd both be very close friends.

"Brice could sugar coat some things at times."

With Brice being so Blunt and sarcastic, Peach sees him as a person to leave to himself. Not to mention him being rich. With that, Peach knows he would be in trouble if the kid dared cross her boyfriend's path.

"I hope she's not as mean as she shows everyone"

Destiny is goth, Peach has pink hair. Destiny seems to be a girl who can handle herself, Peach is not. From what the girl shows, Her and Peach are too different to be friends...

"He seems to just need someone to call a friend."

Peach has seen what he does when people are too close. When a tiny animal is around him. The kid seems to be hard otherwise. This makes Peach afraid to approach him.

M A S O N . F L A M E S |  {Symbol}

"He's my boyfriend. He's only trying to protect me right...?"

Every time She's hit, Peach knows she deserved it. And when other guys try to go at her, she's glad he makes them ease up. But she could never tell him how alone she feels. He drives everyone away, making him the only person she can give her attention too.

Mason Flames VV1.png

14738079-serious-punk-rocker-with-folded-arms-over-white.jpg

"Get out of my way before I snap you like the toothpicks you all are."

"She's the nice queen of the school and hasn't done a thing in my book."

Tiffany's the queen and Mason the subject who will crush those in his way. They're on good terms but that's all. Nothing more, Nothing less.

"He better watch what the fuck he does and says. If he doesn't then I'll knock him into the ground like a wooden sign post"

Nicholas and Mason are at a different view-point. He's a smartass and Mason wants to knock him down and show him his rightful place as the first d-lister. One wrong thing and Mason can and WILL ruin his body and mind.

"She's quiet like Peach until the competition starts and she can sing pretty well."

It's possible the two could speak a few words but with her being mostly she, Mason's prone to tease her, Anger her, just so he can get her to swing. Then he'll put her arm against her back and laugh as she tries to fight back. He want's to show her that being quiet isn't going to always save her and that she needs to keep her competition attitude on at all times.

"If he doesn't want to inhale a car's exhaust smoke, he better stay away from Peach and me."

Mason has seen him looking at Peach like a fat man would a single French fry from mc-Donald's after he hadn't eaten in less then six hours. If Mason even caught wind of him talking to Peach, The kid would be counting how many teeth he had lost rather then how many were left.

"If he's going to keep devoting all of his time to one thing and lose everything else, he'd better get out of my way."

Due to Stephen being unable to manage his time well, Mason had just avoided him. If he could manage school a tin bit while doing good in athletics, He'd be decent in Mason's book but alas, He can't.

"It's better she judges me on the truth then the rumors that are quite true."

Nicole Jumps to conclusions quickly and Mason credits her for knowing to stay the hell away.

"I'll just let him kill himself as he tries to hit me."

As Roy smokes and drinks and is downright bad, Mason would just laugh at Roy's attempt to fight him let alone his attempt to salvage what's left of his life when he realizes he's dying. The natural bright orange haired teen would want to replay Roy's final moments so he could laugh at all of his follies and show the spirit how much of a disgrace he was in human skin.

"She can't even be herself so she hides behind a mask. What a god damn joke she is!"

Mason has seen her, glancing at Peach but never speaking too her. Sure, he wouldn't approve of them both talking but he would deal with it if the girl even had the guts to talk to HIS shy girlfriend while HE was around. Mason would whisper in her ear to guide her down the path of embracing her anger and hardening up instead of being a shy girl who wears a care-free mask on at various times.

"Like me, He really doesn't give a shit what he says. Unfortunately, I'll say it to the person as I drill it into their very soul unlike him."

Mason likes Brice for a few reasons. He is cold, Doesn't sugar coat things AND doesn't give a damn what people think when he strips the sugar coating off, exposing the grotesque reality beneath. Still. Mason would knock his teeth into a grinder one by one if he said the wrong things to him let alone Peach.

"She's a badass with a ruined core."

If Destiny was full badass, Mason would hang around her. He knows she's a broken game, ready to stop working completely though. He'd go for her once and be gone.

"This little computer whiz is gonna need sharper words to pierce my mind. all I gotta do is kill a bird in front of him and watch the show."

Mason really wants to just pound this guy into a locker and shove him into the dent his body makes. When a small animal is by the kid and Mason see's his pseudo fall down he get's pissed. All he wants to see is the kid actually watch someone he care's for die, and try to fight the person or thing that did it. Mason wants him to get angry so he can shatter his mind and soul along with his weak little body.

P E A C H . C R A W F O R D |  {Symbol}

"She's my little sweet heart. She's obedient and doesn't talk back like a well trained dog. Perfectly trained to listen and do as told with no questions asked."

The two are dating. Mason is like a giant unmovable and unchangeable brick wall that she can't escape from and he likes it that way. She listens to him and doesn't really question his motives. If she's hurt, he'll ruin the person who did it to her as she begs him not too. In truth, he's still working on her constant blaming herself. Besides that, he likes she knows she did something wrong and knows she deserves whatever happens to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back