• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Saint Mary’s Military Camp (BNHA RP)

lost city

whoever threw that paper
Welcome to Saint Mary’s Military Camp for lost kids with troubled quirks! We’re a military camp based in Nevada for youths with troubled pasts. We carefully pick out applicants willing for redemption be it from uncontrollable quirks, thievery, illegal use of drugs, and even on a case by case murder.

Saint Mary's Military Camp, SMMC for short, is one of the best rehabilitation programs in North America. Kids range from 10 years old to 20 years old. From those kids, 9 out of 10 of them are successfully rehabilitated to be productive members of society. Kids can be handpicked to work for the government when they graduate from the program. While here, kids learn how to successfully control their quirks, participate in group and individual therapy and physically train every day. Despite being a military camp, SMMC also offers school from August to June.

Don't worry, SMMC won't experiment on your kids!

Wow, another BNHA rp?? Damn okay sis. This rp will have mystery elements later in the plot once everything has been established! Let us know if you would be interested in participating as well as making a teacher! Feel free to leave questions as well

This rp will be run by me, L3n L3n and Mistahh Mistahh ! There will be a discord server for the members of the rp as well.

Ill throw a interest out for it, Likely bring in my Gecko or Grav girl.

Seems we got enough interest for a Ooc and maybe CS thread?

Hey... I'd be interested if you don't mind me being completely new to this site. I've read the rules and Idea's guide for new roleplayers, but other than that I'm still finding my way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back