• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 'Sailor Moon: The Eclipse Saga' Interest Check ~ ends on feb. 14th

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
INTRO
Sorry for not having a nice and pretty code sheet for this interest check, it's been a long week lol. I posted a bit of a feeler for this group as I've tried to make it before, but this time it got lots of traction! So, hopefully third times the charm with this Sailor Moon based group! Below you will find plot details, character roles and, of course, rules. Please read everything carefully!

PLOT
Long ago there were three kingdoms on three planets, all living harmoniously with each other. There was no war, no hunger, and nothing evil to be afraid of. These three kingdoms lived on the Moon, the Earth and the Sun. Each kingdom’s citizens looked like you and me, they were all humanoids, however the Sun and Moon’s kingdoms had magic like the Earth had never seen.

People of the Moon Kingdom all had small gifts of their own, some able to use the light of the moon to heal others and some able to harness the power of the moon to hold off any dark forces from the universe. The Sun Kingdom was similar, using the sun’s light and power to create fire and help others around them.

The most powerful beings though, were the queens of the two kingdoms; Queen Hizuki of the Moon and Queen Hikari of the Sun. They had the power of moon and sun manipulation, respectively and could harness the powers of their homes to do their bidding.

The queens were expected to marry and produce an heir to take over for them when their life cycle ended, however complications arose when they both fell for the same human prince of Earth. He told both of the women he loved them and chose them, spending one night each with them that both resulted in pregnancies. When the children were born, they were each sworn to be protected by their own sailor guardians. The child of the moon would be protected by the inner and outer planets, while the sun child would be taken care of by the stars of the zodiac. It wasn’t until the two children grew into toddlers that Hizuki and Hikari noticed the same golden hair that the prince of Earth had.

After confronting him, he admitted what he had done, but the prince ended up choosing the Hizuki to marry and stay with, while Queen Hikari was left to raise her child alone. Hatred and jealousy festered in her heart and before she knew it the brightness of the sun had begun to dim. Hikari was unsure what to do, she couldn’t overcome these feelings and thus couldn’t bring the light back to the sun. Yet the moon was brighter than ever.

Hikari didn’t know what to do, she felt lost. That was when a shooting star passed and she made a wish to save her kingdom. In that moment the star came hurtling towards them, only it wasn’t a star, it was an asteroid filled with an alien race known as the chimeras from another solar system far away. Their leader, Lord Mazamaki, insisted on granting the wish from the queen based on the darkness and jealousy in her heart. Though she fought back, the chimeras and Mazamaki forced the very first eclipse, covering the moon’s light and thus killing their people, but not before Queen Hizuki cast a spell for her daughter and protectors to be reincarnated.

The Earth race was also destroyed as the sun had moved too close in its travels to cover the moon. As for the sun kingdom, the chimeras took over and killed the queen, but much like Hizuki, Hikari was able to save her daughter and the zodiac guardians by having them be reincarnated one hundred years later.

Now, a hundred years after the destruction of the sun, moon and earth, they have been recreated and our young princesses reborn with no knowledge of their previous lives. Their protectors, the sailor scouts of planets and stars, have also been reborn onto this new Earth. Life has been peaceful as they’ve grown up, but now, the chimera’s comet is coming again and it’s time for the legendary princesses, Sailor Sun and Sailor Moon, to wake up once more and defeat the evil forces of darkness.

MAJOR ROLES
Sailor Sun - Taken
Sailor Virgo - Open
Sailor Pisces - Open
Sailor Aries - Open
Sailor Libra - Open
Sailor Sun Love Interest - TAKEN (application/plotting based)

Sailor Moon - Open (application/plotting based)
Sailor Venus - Taken
Sailor Mars - Open
Sailor Jupiter - TAKEN
Sailor Mercury - Open
Sailor Moon's Love Interest - Open (application/plotting based)

MINOR ROLES
Lord Mazamaki - Open
Chimeras - 5/6 Open
Sailor Saturn - Open
Sailor Neptune - Open
Sailor Uranus - Open
Sailor Pluto - Open
Sailor Capricorn - Open
Sailor Leo - Open
Sailor Cancer - Open
Sailor Taurus - Open
Sailor Sagittarius - Open
Sailor Aquarius - Open
Sailor Gemini - Open
Sailor Scorpio - Open

If you have other ideas for characters, or unconventional ones, please pm me and we can discuss!

RULES
1. This will be a literate group, so 2+ paras are expected per response. Also having to due with responses is activity, please be able to devote time for one response per two weeks at least. Obviously if something comes up just let me know!

2. Please be 16+ for this group. Nothing crazy is going to go on, however I and others are older and aren't comfortable playing with those too much younger than ourselves.
3. OOC chat and plotting will take place via Discord, so use it and be active please!
4. All characters are first come first serve (as in whoever posts a sheet first takes claim, not a placeholder and not a comment, but a completed sheet), except for Sailor Moon, and the two main love interests as they all, plus Sailor Sun, coincide with each other plotwise.
5. Please no ooc drama! It's happened before and I can't stand it, keep it for the roleplay people!
6. All of RPN's rules and guidelines apply, of course.
7. Faceclaims are required and must be anime, no drawings or real people.

If you've gotten all the way here and are still interested, comment which character you're most interested in and your favorite anime and I'll pm you the Discord link once it's all set up!

Last edited:
Sounds very cool! A nice twist on the og sailor moon idea

I think I'm most interested in sun or one of her sailors

Neat concept~ Might be helpful to switch the tag to Fandom though, so you get the players who are into that genre- good luck with Recruitment! ^^

Putting my interest over here! This totes sounds like a lotta fun~!
(Interested in Sailor Venus and favourite anime would probably be like Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami.)

Last edited:
I’d potentially be interested in Sailor Virgo or the LIs! Fav anime is JJK

I don't think so. I check recent conversations but I don't see anything. was it linked in the original post?

Interested! I missed being in a Sailor Moon type role-play.

I would be keen on either Sailor Libra or Sailor Mercury.

My current favourite anime is Gundam: Witch from Mercury.

I don't think so. I check recent conversations but I don't see anything. was it linked in the original post?
No! I'll pm it to you now!
Interested! I missed being in a Sailor Moon type role-play.

I would be keen on either Sailor Libra or Sailor Mercury.

My current favourite anime is Gundam: Witch from Mercury.
Awesome! I'll pm you the ooc!

I'd be interested in Sailor Libra, Sailor Leo, or Sailor Moon and I adore Full Moon Wo Sagashite or Kemono no Souja Erin.

Also did you forget Scorpio? I noticed most are either planet or constellation based and didn't see Scorpio on the list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back