• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sailor Moon RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
so been binge watching the 90 Sailor Moon Seires just finished Stars and I ended up looking stuff up and it lead me into this idea for a RP and some Next gen OC ideas

The basic idea is a villain is breaking time causing different timelines to cross and stuff and a little boy shows up who is being chased by bad guys in present day.

the boy is actually the future son of Chibiusa named Uzuki and I was thinking it be a fun role reversal of having Usagi actually really like him thinking he's adorable making Chibi jealous.

and as it goes on other kids appear from the same time as Uzuki and each is the son of the main Sailor guardians(or daughter if you have a next Gen OC you want to use I mainly picked sons as I like the kids being the opposite gender of the main parent in these stuff for design purposes) and maybe through them each girl learns something important and unlocks some new power or form since I think that would be cool to give them new stuff.

also given how Crystal Tokyo has people aging slowly or not at all (from what I read the 90 show didn't really talk about it) them having kids when Chibi is older and has her own kid could happen and also could be just a funny moment of them realizing how long it takes for any of them to have kids or possibly even how long it takes for them to get married feels like something the 90 Verisons of the characters would freak out about.

Or all the kids can show up at once depending on what we decided on

as for the villains I have a few ideas maybe 2 villain factions one being able to pull foes from the past to fight the Sailor guardians and the others being mysterious men in armor which I have a idea for which I can tell you fully if you want to know right away.
Or it can be one faction and the armor guys can pull the villains from different points in time

As for what point this takes places at could be before stars or after and just say Chibiusa came back to visit before time starts getting messed with

we can discuss more details if you're interested and who plays who.

And just to get this out of the way unless I'm giving like backstory or maybe a fight my replies aren't the longest I know some people want like 5 sentences for each reply but I don't do that especially when characters are just sitting around and talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back