Anime & Manga Sailor Moon fans!

Plu

Dreamer
Any other Sailor Moon fans here?

Favourite season, senshi, pairing *can be AU*, and Usagi transformation?

Crystal, original series or Manga?

Me:
Sailor Moon S
Uranus
Diamond & Usagi
Either Crisis or Cosmic

Crystal is nice too!

My favourite would be season 1 when everything started and also S. I liked the story.

Favourite senshi would be Mars from inner and Pluto from outer. I also have a soft spot for Saturn.

I'm fine with canon shipping. Can't say I have any specific preference.
I used to somewhat ship Kunzite and Zoisite mostly because of anime XD they weren't as shippable in manga I think.

Favourite transformation is Crisis.

I like both versions. Haven't watched full Crystal though but I'd like to continue.

My favourite would be season 1 when everything started and also S. I liked the story.

Favourite senshi would be Mars from inner and Pluto from outer. I also have a soft spot for Saturn.

I'm fine with canon shipping. Can't say I have any specific preference.
I used to somewhat ship Kunzite and Zoisite mostly because of anime XD they weren't as shippable in manga I think.

Favourite transformation is Crisis.

I like both versions. Haven't watched full Crystal though but I'd like to continue.

Same here! I haven't finished Crystal but I do like it a lot, and my username is based off of Pluto, considering that the planet used to be my zodiac planet before Mars took over.

ahah yeah they screwed up Pluto as a planet.

Also, I like how the manga is drawn. In fact it influenced a lot my drawing style in the beginning XD Now it's not so obvious because it got other influences too, but I still like to draw magical girls.
I pretty much grew up with Sailor Moon anime and manga, so it's not surprising.

Most definitely!

Favorite season? Probably S.

Favorite senshi? Basic, but Serena. I alwaysalwaysalways connected with her and wanted to be her when I was little XD I also loved Saturn.

Favorite Pairing? Definitely Serena and Diamond :O

Favorite transformation? I can't pick, they're all amazing. Okay probably Crisis.

Most definitely!

Favorite season? Probably S.

Favorite senshi? Basic, but Serena. I alwaysalwaysalways connected with her and wanted to be her when I was little XD I also loved Saturn.

Favorite Pairing? Definitely Serena and Diamond :O

Favorite transformation? I can't pick, they're all amazing. Okay probably Crisis.
-Best Buddy Alert- xD So you grew up with the old dub version?

-Best Buddy Alert- xD So you grew up with the old dub version?

Sure did! I'm 27 now, but my younger years were definitely spent with that version. I guess because of that I never really got into subbed animes. I dislike the Japanese versions of any anime I've ever tried (to be fair, that's not that many, though).

They redid the dub version. I was SO excited when I found it at walmart, only to be sorely disappointed when I realized it was a remake, not a rerelease. The voices were terrible, the episodes weren't the same. I gave them away.

Sure did! I'm 27 now, but my younger years were definitely spent with that version. I guess because of that I never really got into subbed animes. I dislike the Japanese versions of any anime I've ever tried (to be fair, that's not that many, though).

They redid the dub version. I was SO excited when I found it at walmart, only to be sorely disappointed when I realized it was a remake, not a rerelease. The voices were terrible, the episodes weren't the same. I gave them away.
I actually really like the newer version and think the voices suit a lot better! That's just my opinion though, hehe.

I actually really like the newer version and think the voices suit a lot better! That's just my opinion though, hehe.

I think it just takes away from my childhood memories and love for the show, tbh. XD Not many people agree with me, and that's perfectly fine! I don't hate on people for liking it, lol. I'm just happy we can all like Sailor Moon!

NERD ALERT!
I read the manga first
But it was a "new translation," so I'm pretty sure there were some parts taken out or something, but that's fine because I cried at the ending anyway?

I've only seen the first season (season? series? um), but I had to watch the newer dub because I couldn't handle how NOT like the manga it was... Also, I'm always in for some Michelle Ruff as a cat.

So I don't have a favorite season yet, but I'm going to start R "soon" (ha... haha...)
Favorite senshi? Uh, hrm, I'm not really sure, though I always really liked Mercury? I feel like there was another favorite, but I can't... think of it... PLUTO MAYBE? OH NO WAIT IT WAS VENUS! I LOVE VENUS!
Pairing? Well Kunzite and Zoisite made me die inside since the manga had NOT hinted that, but it was lovely to watch anyway. Oh, and Makoto and, uh... whoever... that guy was... in the manga... >_>
Have not seen Crystal yet. Only read the manga and watched the first season of the original. Kinda mad at the ending but OH WELL that's what happens when they adapt a manga in the 90s

NERD ALERT!
I read the manga first
But it was a "new translation," so I'm pretty sure there were some parts taken out or something, but that's fine because I cried at the ending anyway?

I've only seen the first season (season? series? um), but I had to watch the newer dub because I couldn't handle how NOT like the manga it was... Also, I'm always in for some Michelle Ruff as a cat.

So I don't have a favorite season yet, but I'm going to start R "soon" (ha... haha...)
Favorite senshi? Uh, hrm, I'm not really sure, though I always really liked Mercury? I feel like there was another favorite, but I can't... think of it... PLUTO MAYBE? OH NO WAIT IT WAS VENUS! I LOVE VENUS!
Pairing? Well Kunzite and Zoisite made me die inside since the manga had NOT hinted that, but it was lovely to watch anyway. Oh, and Makoto and, uh... whoever... that guy was... in the manga... >_>
Have not seen Crystal yet. Only read the manga and watched the first season of the original. Kinda mad at the ending but OH WELL that's what happens when they adapt a manga in the 90s
I mean, I love the transformation music for the original rather than crystal so xD PM me 0u0 I think I spotted another potential friend!

Manga but I had such high hopes for Crystal and so annoyed with the drastic change in art styles! I'm one of the few that didn't mind S1 and S2 art style. I love 90s for the nostalgia and best soundtrack of the two animated renditions. "Power of Love" and "Carry On" is my jam, yo!

Favorite Senshi is Saturn. I love her unique uniform and brooch, ahhhh! And her weapon is totally kick ass.

Favorite Pairing (and only for aesthetic and crave more information on their lives lol) Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity.

Yup, Sailor Moon fan. I watched all the original from the 90's (the 200 episodes and movies, which finding the later episodes was difficult at the time I did this). Even with all the filler from the original series I still love it.

I was hyped for Crystak because no more fillers! Closer to the original manga! And then came the noodle transformations and the animation errors because they rushed it. Like the derpy eyes were so distracting when trying to watch it. Thankfully they went back and fixed those errors for the blu-ray release and all, but I still hate that 3D transformation sequence because it's so damn tacky and poorly done.

I'm glad for the 2nd season the nixed the 3D transformation and as much as I like not having a million filler episodes... some would have been nice to give a bit of a longer pace between events. That was one thing I never cared for from the manga was the quick awakening where they all practically awoke one day after the other. The original had enough filler at the start between them to let you get to know the inner scouts better and allow them to develop relationships at a natural pace rather than "one day later and we're all BFFS even though we barely know each other right now!"

R.Storytale R.Storytale Sailor Saturn is my favorite too. XD

Hi, personally my favorite would have to be the manga. I just love the art style, and my favorite pairings out of all would probably have to be Sailor Moon x Tuxedo Mask, and the Shitennou Knights(or the four Generals) x the inner sailor scouts.

Did you see the promo for the new Sailor Moon attraction at USJ? It's amazing, I only wish they made it a video game instead.

Favorite season: For me it's the original anime. I tried to watch Crystal but couldn't get into it as much as the original.
Senshi: Mars was my first favorite until Uranus came in and Uranus has been my favorite ever since.
Pairing: Mamoru x Usagi
Usagi transformation: Hmm, I'm not sure. I don't really have a favorite, I just love them all?

Hmm my favorite transformation is Eternal Sailor Moon, followed by Crisis Sailor Moon. Mmmm favorite Sailor Moon anime is.... the original Sailor Moon anime.

I grew up with the original Sailor Moon my favorite seasons are Sailor Moon R when the Spectre sisters show up and Sailor Moon S with the Witches 5. Sailor Mars is my favorite Sailor Scout I also like Pluto she was the only nice one on Uranus's team . I'll probably get so much hate for saying this , but I love the old DiC and Cloverway dubbing over Vizs redubbing. Favorite pairing: I always thought Nephlite and Molly was cute if he hadn't gotten murdered by Zoycite

Last edited:

OMG I feel the same I tried the redub , but it made my ears hurt with the new cast of voices . Before I found out it was getting redubbed and released I went onto amazon and saw the whole original series with the old dubbing and bought it for like $200 I was so excited when I got it! There's not many of us out here that perfer the old dubbing over the new

Are there any Sailor Moon fans on here who use to rp in The Crystal Tokyo aol chat room back in the day? I'm looking if I can find my friends that I use to know my sn was zelxel

Does anyone remember going to the Crystal Tokyo aol chat room back in 99-2000 to rp Sailor Moon? If so what was your screen name mine was zelxel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back