• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SAILOR BADASS

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mzkfm4Y8ce1r1e0eao1_1280-4913.png

Magical girls! Magical girls are all the rage. Who doesn't love seeing little girls in slightly sexual outfits beating the shit out of each other with hearts and sparkles while shouting about love every twenty seconds? Nobody, that's who! Because everybody loves magical girls!
But with all the magical girl shows, games, roleplays, etc., it's getting harder and harder for each new magical girl-related thing to stand out and be considered unique. Until now!
Introducing
S A I L O R B A D A S S
The Ultimate in Weird and Wonderful Magical Girl Roleplays
Instead of adorable prepubescent little girls, the magical girls of SAILOR BADASS are fully-grown adult women! They can smoke! They can drink! They can curse! They can get laid! They can violently beat the absolute everloving fuck out of actually scary monsters! And they can do it with guns! That's right! GUNS!
This isn't your momma's magical girl show. This is way better! This is SAILOR BADASS!
SAILOR BADASS is the story of a group of adult women who, through various sundry magical tampering, become a squad of magical girls who save their hometown on the daily from monsters inspired by Egyptian mythology. Chaos, hilarity, profanity, and booze ensue, all while an increasingly sinister plot unfolds...
Just an idea I had for a silly roleplay. Hit me up if you're interested.

Last edited:
UPDATE February 10:
The roleplay will officially start on Thursday the 14th.​

As much as I shouldn't... I really want to. -intense staring-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back