• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SAILOR BADASS: Rebooted (small group found! C L O S E D!)

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mzkfm4Y8ce1r1e0eao1_1280-4913.png

Magical girls! Magical girls are all the rage. Who doesn't love seeing little girls in slightly sexual outfits beating the shit out of each other with hearts and sparkles while shouting about love every twenty seconds? Nobody, that's who! Because everybody loves magical girls!
But with all the magical girl shows, games, roleplays, etc., it's getting harder and harder for each new magical girl-related thing to stand out and be considered unique. Until now!
Introducing
S A I L O R B A D A S S
The Ultimate in Weird and Wonderful Magical Girl Roleplays
What exactly is SAILOR BADASS?
SAILOR BADASS is a magical girl roleplay with a new spin on the genre. Instead of adorable pre-pubescent girls using the power of love to defeat monsters, the magical girls of SAILOR BADASS are full-grown adult women using the power of fuckin' guns to kill nigh-eldritch creatures.

That's cool and all, but I need more than that. What's the story about?
On the faraway planet of Aquarius, war is raging. The Aquarians make their last stand against ANUB1S, his Five God Generals, and the robot-organic hybrids of Osiris to protect the six Aqua Shards, the source of Aquarius' magic. Osiris seeks to claim the Aqua Shards as a means to restore their dying planet, at the cost of exterminating Aquarius. With five of the Aqua Shards' guardian spirits slain, the last one sends his soul and the shards deep into the reaches of space, in a desperate bid to keep the magic of Aquarius alive. The planet is destroyed, and ANUB1S and his forces give chase.
The last guardian comes to a small backwater world, seeking six heroes pure of heart and spirit to defend the Aqua Shards from the forces of evil...
But unfortunately, nobody like that exists on Earth, so six dysfunctional women will just have to do.

What can I expect from this roleplay?
Fish! Adult vices! Smoking! Drinking! Cursing! Innuendo! Action! Romance! Lesbians, if you want! Violence! Cosmic horror! And genuine bona-fide fully automated weaponry!

This all sounds really neat, Cappy! Can I get involved?
Hell yeah! As of now, I'm searching for five other players to join me in this adventure. If you'd like to be one of them, please let me know! Once the five open slots have been filled, then SAILOR BADASS will close and we can get started. I'll hold these slots open until they are all filled.
PLAYER 1: capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
PLAYER 2: uninvited trashcan uninvited trashcan
PLAYER 3: Noivian Noivian
PLAYER 4: BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
PLAYER 5: Raven Kade Raven Kade
PLAYER 6: Trektek Trektek

TASTE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, MOTHERFUCKER!

Last edited:
I'm interested. This actually kind of sounds like an awesome online story called Sailor Nothing which is about the realistic horror of having a young girl fight evil creatures.

And that's six, everybody! SAILOR BADASS is now closed! I'll work on getting together everything we'll need for this in the coming day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back