• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sail the Stars : A sci-fi RP in SPACE

Hello! Is there still room in here? I can’t quite tell what all roles are taken, but if the main ones are all filled, how does a ship cook sound? If that’s not possible, I’d be happy to play an engineer or something too :^)

Hello! Is there still room in here? I can’t quite tell what all roles are taken, but if the main ones are all filled, how does a ship cook sound? If that’s not possible, I’d be happy to play an engineer or something too :^)
yep, still open.
I think someone might be planning to take Head Engineer, but just Engineer has no roll limits.
Cook sounds good too! My plan to introduce various instant food brands has failed

We must lean them against a space rock or something... spock, if you will.

Idea.head.exe initiating
Greetings progress: 78%
96%
100%
Buffering (Please wait to this soft elevator music)
Ready.

At my friend's behest, I shall give this a shot! Who'd like a shiny new android assistant? I'm thinking some kind of bioengineer / alien biology database.

Idea.head.exe initiating
Greetings progress: 78%
96%
100%
Buffering (Please wait to this soft elevator music)
Ready.

At my friend's behest, I shall give this a shot! Who'd like a shiny new android assistant? I'm thinking some kind of bioengineer / alien biology database.
Welcome aboard the Dawson's Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back