• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sail the Stars : A sci-fi RP in SPACE

RandomBlobMan

That was a misclick I swear
Welcome to my another attempt at a sci fi rp, now with more guns and more space. You'll be joining forces with a handful of other wanderers of space to form a crew and set off into the deep, dark void. What adventures await, you can only imagine. There won't be a solid plot that you follow at the beginning, but depending on how you choose to progress, you will make friends and enemies. Or maybe even take on terrifying space monsters. Well, only one way to find out.
There are a few key positions the characters can take:
>Captain (1)
>Pilot (2)
>Navigator (1)
>Head Engineer (1)
Other than these roles you are free to take on other roles no matter how many people took them.
>Engineer
>Gunner
>etc. Add a viable one.

-I'm looking for up to around 12 players maximum, as I don't find myself effective around big groups.
-Required post lengths will be a paragraph or two minimum, at least once a week would be fine. Let me(and any co gm that may be hired on the way) know if you can't post.
-The rp will have an ooc discord if everyone agrees.
-World Lore won't be solid, but rather open for additions-you can introduce new alien species, megacorps, etc. Only the lore about humans will be provided by me.
-You can have up to two characters active at once.
-Combat will not use a specific dice system, but rather a semi turn based order where the players state their actions and I post out the results.

Interested. Is this like a exploration for exploration's sake type of ship, or are you thinking that they would have appointed tasks?

Interested. Is this like a exploration for exploration's sake type of ship, or are you thinking that they would have appointed tasks?
For now I'm thinking of more of an exploring ship. But you can switch ships if you have the financial means to.

Really interested in this! I think a gunner role would suit my character best. I might be a bit rusty with my replies at first though. Haven't been able to find a RP I truly liked for a looong time.

This sounds wonderful! Certainly interested. An engineer-y spot would probably be a role I'd be looking to take up. I used to play a Star Trek tabletop RP in which my character was Chief of Engineering so, of all the space jargon (spargon, if you will) I know, it's usually revolving around engineering malarkey.
An OOC Discord also sounds good.

This sounds wonderful! Certainly interested. An engineer-y spot would probably be a role I'd be looking to take up. I used to play a Star Trek tabletop RP in which my character was Chief of Engineering so, of all the space jargon (spargon, if you will) I know, it's usually revolving around engineering malarkey.
An OOC Discord also sounds good.
Me, who doesn't know much space jargon:
tenor.gif

This sounds interesting, count me in, I wanna take the navigator role. Don’t know much about technobabble but maybe I can plot course lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back