• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Saiki K. Roleplay (Arisandra x TheKitsnuneSiren)

Arisandra

Bust :(
Here's the starting point of our RP (Arisandra x TheKitsuneSiren)!
Anzu.PNG

Anzu2.PNG

Attachments

• Iwata, Anzu.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

It was a beautiful Monday morning, a good start to the week, at least for Anzu. The weekend was nothing special, nothing short of boring, as she was lounging around her home per usual. Her brother accompanied her most of the way to school today, mainly because he had a project to work on with a few classmates in her school's general direction. She also knew it was partially a ploy to keep an eye on her, even if he didn't want to admit it.

"Jun, you passed your street. Again." Anzu sighed, clutching her backpack strap as she stopped to look at him with an annoyed look. He pretended to be shocked, but shrugged it off as he ruffled her hair a little before waving goodbye. Jun mentioned something about picking her up, but she waved him off. "I have club activities, and you have work. I'll see you at home!"

Despite her brother being who he was, he was still a decent brother. A smile crept onto her face as she made her way to the school gate, taking a breath before stepping officially on school grounds. It wasn't long before she heard the cries of a classmate about the usual: the Dark Reunion....whatever that was.

Shun was pretending to dodge something, his gaze frantically searching within the crowd for his friends...although it was dangerous to have friends. "...They would be targeted....I can't do that to my friends..." He dramatically held his face in his hands, peeking one eye out through his open fingers.

A notebook gently hit his head, causing Shun to turn around with his fists up. "Who dares--?!" He stopped short when he came face to face with a surprised Anzu, holding the notebook in one hand.

"....I'm sorry, but you were being too loud for the morning." Her eyes glanced at his fists, not amused but at the same time a little afraid he actually might hit her for dramatics or include her in his antics. Now she really regretted her actions...she really should have just minded her own business but he was just too loud and was about to bump into people.

Humming happily, Jayla made her route to school. And like always, it was a great walk! There was construction going on in her usual route so she had to make a detour to the shopping district nearby. But not only that, there was a lot going on! There was a new shop opening that had some of her favorite brands. A few shops were open as well giving out free samples. Taking a few, the brunette was quick to leave the shopping district as not to be late. But when she finally arrived to school, the brunette was pleased to see that she still had plenty of time left.

After walking inside and changing her shoes, Jayla walked into school and made her way to her first class. "Igarashi-chan!" A familiar voice called out, causing Jayla to turn and look. "Hm? Oh, good morning, Teruhashi-san!" Jayla greeted with a smile, seeing Teruhashi walking towards her with a large crowd following right behind her. When the blue haired teen walked up to her, the two began to walk to class together in stride. The two then had a conversation on the way to class, even with the growing crowd that seemed to be focused on Teruhashi.

Kusuo walked to school at a calm pace, knowing that he would make it in time even with such annoying distractions. One of the distractions at hand would be Nendo who managed to sneak up on him once more on his way to class, and was currently bugging him about some nonsense one way other the other. The only small blessings that he had was Teruhashi already being at school along with Kaido. Meaning that he wouldn't have to do much to avoid the two either way.

Kaido immediately withdrew his fists upon recognizing who it was, as well as the hard stares from other students around him. He kept a straight face as he coughed, excused himself along with an apology towards Anzu before shirking off into the distance. It wasn't long before he spotted his best friend, Kusuo, and burst into a sprint towards his friend! "HEEEYYYYY!" He had forgotten all about the incident moments ago, and just became fully obnoxious. Jumping into the air, he fully intended to tackle Kusuo into a huge hug if possible.

Anzu sighed in relief, not wanting to deal with the lunatic who assumed he was some hero in a fantasy land. She eventually caught up to Kaido, but ignored the fact he was being really annoying towards the pink-haired student. Thankful it wasn't her, but she did feel a bit sorry for him. Either way she walked into the building, switched out her shoes, before heading upstairs and being greeted by a rather large crowd blocking the hallway. "Excuse--" She attempted to brush past but was shoved towards the wall. "Hey!"

School was becoming very inconvenient lately with what she assumed was Teruhashi's fan club right in front of her. Did no one care about their grades when it came to Teruhashi? Sure she was pretty, but she couldn't quite understand the craze about the girl. There was no way she'd be able to squeeze through, but she at least had to try...which turned out to be a terrible idea with her getting pushed around this way and that. By the end of her attempt, she thought she had made some headway but was thrown back in the direction she had entered from. A fruitless effort that really annoyed her.

As the two walked to class, the crowd seemed to grow more and more of admirers for Teruhashi. It was enough for even Jayla to feel a bit nervous about the ever growing crowd. "Wow, Teruhashi-san. I think your crowd is bigger than before. Are some of these even students." Jayla mused, turning to get a full look at those who were following. She was definitely sure that some of these weren't students. Thankfully she was at the front so that she wouldn't have to push through the crowd. The sound of a somewhat familiar voice yelling through the crowd caught her attention, but she didn't see much as she entered the classroom with Teruhashi in tow.

"Yeah, the crowd does get big during the mornings. I just can't help it." Teruhashi said as she entered the room. As expected, she let out a gasp at the students who greeted her from inside the classroom. A smaller group seemed to surround her along with those who were trying to enter the classroom. Shaking her head, Jayla turned and made her way to her desk, sitting down and leaning back while waiting for classes to start.

Seemed like that peace was ending too quick. Even with the oncoming threat of a flying Kaido, Kusuo easily stepped to the side and allowing him to fall on the floor while Nendo stared at the fallen male. "Oh. Hey, Nendo." The taller male greeted while staring down at his fallen friend. "What are you doing down there?" Oh brother. With those two and the ever growing crowd of those trying to see Teruhashi, Kusuo doubted going to class from here would be easy.

There was no way she was going to make it to class, even attempting to shove some people aside was futile as she thrown back a bit. "Excuse me!" She didn't want to be too loud, seeing as the commotion behind her was already loud enough. Multiple people managed their way through somehow, which brought up the question if people were just phasing through this amount of people.

Kaido whimpered a little as he stood up, wiping off dust from his behind as he greeted Nendo. "Yo," He did a two-finger wave at the strange looking teen in front of him. "What's with the crowd--wait is Teruhashi already here?!" How had he not caught on, but then again he wanted to compose himself. His cool demeanor would definitely catch her attention if he played it right, and then saving her from the bad guys would also be a plus. She was beautiful so there was no way she wouldn't be in danger. He wasn't even paying attention as he walked forward, as usual, and ended up being bumped into again from a familiar brown-haired girl. "Hey!"

Anzu froze a little when she bumped into someone from behind, "I--" Before she could attempt to apologize, someone shoved her further backwards and she fell on her butt. "Are you kidding me? What's so great about that stupid girl?" She mumbled angrily, picking herself up.

"Whoa, you're the girl from this morning!" Shun beamed brightly, causing her to groan in annoyance. "I forgot your name..."

"I never gave it to you," Sighing as she looked at the crowd, wondering when they would disperse. "Excuse me, Teruhashi is already in class! I think she'd appreciate it if her friends and such could actually get to class. I'm sure it would make her SAD if her friends got into trouble now!" Raising her voice a little, some of the students caught on and meekly moved to the side for their conversations or went about their way. Finally it was starting to clear up!

Now that she could get to class, she was much happier! "There, I'm sure you all were trying to get to class, right?" She smiled a little, her mood lifted with such a simple action in the morning.

Jayla watched as Igarashi interacted with the students around her with a small smile.'Teruhashi-san is super popular.' She mused from her spot. Honestly, the young brunette didn't know she'd be able to handle to have some many peoples' attention on her as well as Teruhashi did. Perhaps it was best if she stuck to her small group of friends instead.

"Oi, Igarashi-chan. Good morning." The familiar voice of Mikoto had her snapping out of her thoughts. "Oh, good morning, Mikoto-chan. How are you?" Jayla asked with a smile. "Good! Gave a good amount of fortune readings yesterday. Made good money from it too." She said, taking her seat not too far from Jayla's. "You know, I could give you a reading if you want. But with your luck, you're bound to be a world ruler or something." Mikoto said, making Jayla chuckle. "Thank you, Mikoto-chan, but I'm good. Besides, I'm not that lucky." Jayla said, waving off her words, despite them being much more true than one would expect.

Kusuo knew that this day was getting worse when Kaido managed to bump into someone during this madness. Looking at the brunette girl that he bumped into her, the pinkette believed that she seemed to be normal for the most part. Other than the scar on top of her head near her hair, she seemed to be normal and Kusuo was perfectly fine with that.

He watched as she easily dispersed the students who were outside of their class trying to get a look at Teruhashi. Honestly, it was a good skill for her to have.

"Hey! That was pretty good for you to do. Now we'll get to class on time!" Nendo voiced. Though, Kusuo knew that they possibly had a few minutes before they were officially late. Maybe he could sneak away and get to his seat without trouble.

"You're welcome, I suppose." Anzu passed by the classroom Teruhashi was in, but she didn't necessarily share a classroom with the group that unknowingly gathered together. Ironically it included the pink-haired boy that was always a bit mysterious, when he really looked like he kept trying to distance himself from the crazy bunch. It was a bit funny to her, which made her giggle to herself.

"Good morning," She quietly said to Mikoto, not entirely sure the girl heard her. The two kind of knew each other, but not on a complete intimate level like she was with Jayla or Teruhashi...much less the others. A small smile crept on her face as she thought about Kusuo always trying to find a way out of their shenanigans, but the smile disappeared once she went into the classroom.

The day went by rather quickly, where Anzu did her best to be a diligent student. Shun was a troublemaker as usual, spouting nonsense about evil forces and his own super powers that he would threaten to use against the bad guys.

Before everyone knew it, the day had ended, and the brown-headed girl packed up quickly and started her way down the hallway. She paused for a moment in the doorway to dodge Shun racing out of the room, running from Kuboyasu whom he had pissed off. By dodging the weirdo, she thought she was clear until Kuboyasu had bumped into her. "Oi," She heard a familiar voice. "Sorry,"

Perking up a little, she was decent friends with the violet-haired teen, and gave him a small smile. "How're you, Kuboyasu-kun?" They chatted for a bit, ignoring the fact that Shun had long disappeared into the school somewhere.

Last edited:
After that brief interaction, class began and the day seemed to go by really quickly. Jayla worked on taking as many notes as she could. Even with her good grades, she didn't want to fall behind. Other than the whispered fawns over Teruhashi and other bursts of hushed conversations, everything went fine so far.

And soon, it was the end of the day. Jayla stood up and packed her things as students either stayed behind to talk to their friends or Teruhashi, or head out to leave the school. No doubt for some fun with friends or home to do some studying. Making her way out of the room and down the hallway, the brunette made to reach for her back for her phone and headphones, wanting to play some music as she walked home. Or possibly find something else. She was too into trying to find the right song that she didn't notice the student running through the halls.

Kusuo was thankful for the day passing so quickly. With little interaction with others he avoided, he thought that luck was on his side. But as he walked out of the class and was making towards a quiet area for him to teleport home, his plans for a peaceful day were easily ripped out from under him. "Saiki!" Nendo called, his rough hands grasping onto Kusuo's shoulder as the taller male grinned down at him. "Hey, buddy! How about we go to my favorite ramen shop on the way home, huh?" He asked, looking down at his friend. Well, there went Kusuo's plans. It's not like he could shake of Nendo as easily as the others, especially since he couldn't read his mind.

"Hey! Maybe we can invite that girl that's talking to Kuboyasu with us!" He said, looking to where the purple haired delinquent was talking to. Oh, it was the girl from earlier. Honestly, she was so normal that it was a bit of a shocker to see her talking to Kuboyasu. Though, he wasn't surprised Nendo would try to drag someone else into their 'friend group'.

(Oh gosh, I thought I replied!)

Shun wasn't even watching where he was going, as usual, and eventually bumped straight into Jayla. He fell backwards and onto his backside, trying to grasp what had just happened to him. He had pissed of some guy in another class with his 'nonsense' --or so the guy claimed--and did not want his butt kicked at all today. His mother would probably kick it if she knew he got a terrible grade for math..

"Ouch," He murmured, rubbing his forehead a little before standing up and tousling his hair. When he realized who it was, he smirked a bit and gave a wide smile. "Jayla! You're okay, right?" He looked around them, checking their surroundings. "They didn't get you, did they?" Shun asked curiously.

Out of the corner of her eye, Anzu spotted the familiar pink-haired student staring over at them as she spoke to Kuboyasu. A prickly feeling happening as she saw Nendo, "...You're not gonna hang out with Nendo, right...?" She sighed a little, finding him distasteful and annoying. The guy had a good heart, but she did not want to hang out with him in the slightest. Something about him was just off.

Kuboyasu briefly shifted to glance at the literal man-child that wasn't too far off. "Maybe we should go hang somewhere else. Perhaps at the arcade or something?" He offered, but something told him it was too late. "I think you need to go," He started to nudge her away, "Save yourself,"

That made Anzu laugh a little, "Alright, I'll try. I want my umbrella back by the way," She poked him.

(It's alright!)

Jayla stumbled and managed to catch herself on the wall before she could completely fall on the floor. Regaining her footing, she looked up to see that the person who bumped into her was Kaidou Shun. While he wasn't in their class, she remembers him enough to know that he and a few others from her class hung out constantly. One of those students being the ever silence Saiki Kusuo. The brunette would admit they were an interesting group of friends, but that was all she had to say about it, honestly.

"I'm fine, Kaidou-kun. You don't have to worry about me." Jayla said, blinking in confusion at his question at his question. "They? Who is they?" The brunette asked, curious as to what he could be talking about.

Kusuo, hearing the conversation, rolled his eyes as he knew Shun would try to get someone into his "Dark Reunion" junk. Though, looking at Igarashi, he wondered if the brunette would fall for that sort of junk.

"Hey Kuboyasu!" Nendo called out. "Are you and your buddy gonna join us for ramen? The more the merrier!" He offered, looking over to the two. It was honestly up to Kuboyasu, because the pink haired teen wasn't really sure if Anzu would be joining them.

Personally, he hoped not. The more people that crowded him, the worse his mood became.

Shifting his eyes in a strange manner, he bent down a little to her ear to whisper: "You know...them. The Dark Reunion..." He mumbled as he slowly pulled away, a little nervous for getting close to a female. Shun took a breath, because he had to look cool in front of everyone. No one, not even girls, would shake him...that would be the Dark Reunion's job. It was up to him to protect everyone, especially his loved ones.

"I got your back," He pointed to himself with his thumbs, "I'll be here whenever the Dark Reunion comes! I've already defeated them a few times, but it's not the big boss...I'll get to him sooner or later."

The moment he heard ramen from Nendo, it was as if his ear stretched to overhear the conversation. "...You wanna eat some ramen? I'll be able to protect you better there!" He grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "I'll buy you some, you know...for bumping into you."

Kuboyasu turned to stare at Nendo, practically shoving Anzu away so she wouldn't be roped into anything. "Anzu has stuff to do, so she can't come!" He came up with a lame excuse, "She has to wash the dishes!"

The moment she heard that, she whirled around to hit him upside the head with a notebook. "Really?" She whispered angrily, "That's what came out? Dishes? Jeez, I have to help my mom out." She lied, and bowed towards Nendo and Saiki. "My apologies, but I have to do something with my mother. Maybe another time." Even if it was a lie, she took another glance towards the two...sure Saiki had pink hair, but he wasn't too bad looking. Poor Nendo looked like a gangster, which wasn't necessarily his fault, but she could imagine how much grief he might get.

Jayla's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Dark Reunion? That sounded like some made up villain group for a kids tv show. Still, he looked pretty serious about it, so she didn't know what to say about the whole ordeal.

"I'm sure you'll get them, Kaidou-kun. No problem!" Jayla said with a smile, even though she was still unsure as to what he was talking about in the first place.

At the offer of going out to ramen, the brunette tilted her head in thought. She really didn't have anything important to do after classes. And she was sure that her little brother could handle an hour or two without her.

With her mind made up, Jayla gave a nod to Kaidou, blissfully glossing over the Dark Reunion comment. "If your friends don't mind me, I would love being able to join you all." She said, smiling at Kaidou. "Hopefully we'll get along well."

Despite his appearance and sometimes obliviousness to some social cues, Nendo wasn't one to be rude or truly force someone. So while he was a bit disappointed that Kubatasu's friend wouldn't be able to join.

"Oh, well that's too bad. But hey, there's always next time!" Nendo said with a smile. Kusuo gave a nod towards Anzu as she approached them, silently applauding her way of getting out of the thing. Even if he knew that she was lying, he wasn't going to do anything to call her out on it and try to pull her into the madness. Kaidou already managed to bring Igarashi into the mix, so what more could they deal with?

Kaidou was a bit star struck with Kayla's reaction, almost a dusty pink tinted his cheeks. She believed him? Not only that, but she encouraged him to capture the Dark Reunion! No one really said anything about it, much less gave him the time of day. This girl was definitely someone he needed to keep from the Dark Reunion, as she seemed to be one of his few allies that actually was on his side.

"You're more than welcome to join us!" He welcomed her with open arms, accidentally smacking Kuboyasu with his arms.

The gangster Kuboyasu glared at the so-called "hero" , and smacked him upside the head. Sure his head hurt, but he did almost ruin Anzu's attempt to escape from nendo's clutches.

Meanwhile, Anzu managed to get out of school and walked towards her home. One thing she didn't count on was her brother Jun being at the same ramen shop that the others happened to be at in a little bit. He was relaxing after a long day of school, trying to figure out which school he would soon intern at, but it was a struggle because his first choice was his sister's school.

"Ramen!!!" Kaidou shouted as he entered the shop, stretching outwards.

Jayla smiled at Kaidou. "Thank you." She said happily, still a bit curious as to what he mentioned before. But that was something that she could figure out for another time. For now, the young brunette stuck to following behind the group of friends to their usual ramen place. And like always, her luck was at work. Though, it was seemingly to everyone but her.

Following them to the ramen shop, Jayla looked around with a soft hum. It definitely wasn't something she expected when she agreed to go, but she knew better than to judge a book by its cover. So, walking inside, the brunette gave a brief look around before following Kaidou in his friends towards some seats.

While Anzu managed to get away, Igarashi seemed to be unlucky enough to be invited by Kaidou. But really it didn't seem too bad. She was a walking good luck charm, so maybe something good would happen to them on the way. Or at least, he would be lucky enough to not have Teruhashi trying to join the group.

The walk was fine for the most part, other than the idle chat from the others that the pink haired teen didn't interact in. But he was thankful there was no trouble he would have to get them out of either.

Arriving to the ramen shop, Kusuo looked around and saw someone else in the shop with them. Someone that looked a bit older than a student if he noticed correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back