Sai Sagishi

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
Name:

Sai Sagashi

Personality:

He is a very studious person and is willing to explain any situation, even if he doesn't get it right. He also studies everyone's likes and dislikes, looking for any sort of triggers. He is also seen studying art and any possible media that is around. He is always ready and available to give any sessions to people to make them feel better. He's not a monster, plus he can't make people do what they don't want to do. 

Ultimate:

Hypnotist

Bio:

Sai was born to a family of child psychologists and was always born with an interest in the mind, and how it is precious, beautiful, but easily manipulated. This led him to live a life of 'Mind Exploration', seeing what moves people, from media to the arts. This made him realize the power and intrigue of hypnosis. He even attempted to write a book about it, however, no one would publish it. He eventually went around the world, working on the ways on how to work with the brain to make people better. He  was then enrolled at Hopes Peake, and may have unknowingly helped with the mysterious Izaru Kamakura Project. However, he was also seen as a monster to the people around him, even his own family because of his talents.   

Appearance:

(I'm not sure what he looks like specifically, but he kinda looks like this. If you want a more in-depth version, I will.  I'm using this as a placeholder.)

51805f5effbf11d377005145_54e16261ca9455fb049fc895_320.jpg

Accepted, i'm glad you didn't make him OP with the hypnosis xD  He'll fit right in.

Name:

Sai Sagashi

Personality:

He is a very studious person and is willing to explain any situation, even if he doesn't get it right. He also studies everyone's likes and dislikes, looking for any sort of triggers. He is also seen studying art and any possible media that is around. He is always ready and available to give any sessions to people to make them feel better. He's not a monster, plus he can't make people do what they don't want to do. 

Ultimate:

Hypnotist

Bio:

Sai was born to a family of child psychologists and was always born with an interest in the mind, and how it is precious, beautiful, but easily manipulated. This led him to live a life of 'Mind Exploration', seeing what moves people, from media to the arts. This made him realize the power and intrigue of hypnosis. He even attempted to write a book about it, however, no one would publish it. He eventually went around the world, working on the ways on how to work with the brain to make people better. He  was then enrolled at Hopes Peake, and may have unknowingly helped with the mysterious Izaru Kamakura Project. However, he was also seen as a monster to the people around him, even his own family because of his talents.   

Appearance:

(I'm not sure what he looks like specifically, but he kinda looks like this. If you want a more in-depth version, I will.  I'm using this as a placeholder.)

Can I have a "more in-depth" version?

Can I have a "more in-depth" version?

Okay.

He is a tall man, around 6 feet, and has a slim body (weighing at 190lbs). He wears a typical private school outfit, like nagito in despair.  He has brown hair, in the same style as the picture above. He has bright blue eyes that, like his ability, are almost hypnotic, with a piercing gaze to match. His jacket has a pocket on the left, where he keeps a gold pocket watch, with a bit of it's chain hanging out. He wears black work shoes. 

tumblr_inline_o9xmm1ltBR1simvow_540.png

Okay.

He is a tall man, around 6 feet, and has a slim body (weighing at 190lbs). He wears a typical private school outfit, like nagito in despair.  He has brown hair, in the same style as the picture above. He has bright blue eyes that, like his ability, are almost hypnotic, with a piercing gaze to match. His jacket has a pocket on the left, where he keeps a gold pocket watch, with a bit of it's chain hanging out. He wears black work shoes. 

tumblr_inline_o9xmm1ltBR1simvow_540.png

So basically Ko with brown hair.

Name:

Sai Sagashi

Personality:

Ultimate:

Hypnotist

Bio:

Appearance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back