• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’”𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍, a simple search.

yuutsu.

π‘€π˜©π‘–π‘‘π‘’β•±π‘‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’,
hey. i'm yuutsu. advanced but not an elitist -- i just ask that you're semi literate and can atleast
supply me with 3 / 4 paragraphs per post. i'd like a faster paced roleplay with quality content,
so whether or not you can post 9 paragraphs isn't important to me. `below are some ideas i'm
more or less... into.

x. i write as both genders and prefer my partners are capable, also.

not
a
requirement
though

x. doubling isn't a requirement either but it's always appreciated.

mc and yc are newly engaged, an arranged marriage that neither wants to follow through with.
but when yc is targeted by an infamous serial killer in the kingdom, they must work together to
keep yc safe -- cute, dangerous mystery adventures ensue w/a romance undertone. yes, please.
[ e r a : victorian or chinese dynasty or medieval with or without fantasy aspects & f / f or m / f ]

mc lives in a `cursed forest just outside of your `little town, feared by humans and exiled by his
demon kind. used to be alone, mc is surprised when they come across yc, lost in their forest. it is
n't long before yc is visiting mc daily, the two of them connecting on a level that feels so natural.
but one day yc doesn't come and another `after that and another `after that. when they finally do
arrive again, they're acting strange, trying to hide bruises in places bruises don't belong.

mc meets yc on a drunken night and somehow, yc ends up feeling responsible and caring for
them throughout the night. even doing so much as taking mc to a hotel where they can safely
sleep it off. but the next morning, the ``internet and ``social media is buzzing with a scandal :
yc seen with new lover mc going into a hotel. just what..... is going on and just who is yc and
why does the world care even if we were dating?

mc and yc meet after a long time and vibe, which is bad because mc is the ex of yc's bestfriend.
you can't be into your bestfriend's ex!

mc and yc are in a zombie apocalypse ( or one in general ) and meet in a pretty awkward way:
they find the same house and decide to stay in it for the night but when one hears the shower
running, they go to check. assuming the worse, they pull the curtain back and come face to face
with another human, naked and showering. how's that for an introduction? * whether it's yc or
mc showering doesn't matter to me.

anything victorian and spooky but also with some dark romance, please?
potential : human x mage. old lovers. royal x peasant. girl who can contact the dead x customer.
vampire x human. new vampire x vampire that changed them, unf.

+ random pairings
bad girl x good boy. good girl x bad boy. boss x new employee. prince x commoner. lycan x elf. lycan x human. yokai x human.

Last edited:
* super craving of the day :
twilight but our own version that is a lot cooler?
i reeeeeeally just want that romance and the cool ambiance of
forks, washington. the rain. the gloom. the mystery and allure.

PM PREFERRED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back