• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sactuary

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
In addition to my current roleplay, named Awakening, I'd also like to make a superhero type roleplay as well.

Basic Synopsis

You don't know us, you've never even heard of us. But we are here. I guess we are like superheros, we are certainly special enough. But we are far from supernatural. Our abilities are scientific in nature. If you meet us you'll never know.

We are Sactuary, protecting this world from those who would do it harm. Aliens, Terrorists, Supervillians, you name it. You may think it is make believe, but it is our life, whether we like it or not.

----

This roleplay will be about five superheroes who save the world and fight crime on a regular basis. However, it will not have major superpowers. There will be superhumans, but not on the level of Superman and those like him. It is more along the lines of Batman type superhumans, with some advanced technology. More would be explained if the roleplay is made.

I need four other people to be part of Sanctuary with me, however character creation doesn't end there. Other superheroes, who aren't part of Sanctuary will be needed, villains as well. We'll need antagonists.

Currently, I am not sure what to put as the prefix, but I'll set it as fantasy for now as I need one. What do you think? Should it be Fantasy? Realistic? Futuristic? I plan on having the roleplay take place in modern day.

I'd also like it if you could guarantee that you won't drop out of the roleplay shortly after it starts. I understand the problems of life and the like, but just dropping a roleplay is kind of mean to your fellow roleplayers.

You have my interest. And the rp sounds more like a realistic or futuristic though a fantasy would be a nice change if we are doing batman like heroes.

I've been playing a lot of Batman lately, which gave me the basis of this idea. I also had an idea for a cybernetic human that I wanted to use :P

Aliens, Cyborgs, advanced technology, a little magic as well. I guess it could be futuristic, though it isn't really taking place in the future. It is modern times, just the back stage of everything.

I could have sworn I sent a interest message to this thread...or maybe i'm crazy.

I would love to participate in this!
:D

No, you aren't crazy, just on the wrong interest thread :P You did show interest in my other roleplay Awakening, which is up and running, I did tag you.

Also, I am happy to have you aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back