• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sacficial Princess And The Bound Prince

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to my interest thread. I'm Cosmic or Super, I am looking for a male role with a fantasy plot I have in mind. The story will mainly be about action. adventure and forbidden love, for this RP romance is a must.

Story -
  • Every decade there is a sacrifice made for a kingdom to prosper away from the clutches of monsters. Every decade a young girl as they turn 16, is sacrificed in front of an altar for the demons and monsters to come and get, and each of these girls all have one thing in common, spiritual power. The nature of this powers drives the monsters away from the land until the power from that girl no longer is within her and is back to the heavens. Now, another girl is sacrificed, but the prince of the kingdom does not know of the dark secrets his own kingdom has, and then he meets the girl who is about to be executed, he defies the law of his own kingdom, and fights for the girl's freedom and with that he tries to free her as they fall in love and the monsters, demons all approach...

And- that's all for the story at the moment.

Rules -
  • Quality over quantity.
  • Let's be friends! I love OOC chatter, I'm a chatterbox so you can always expect a pop in from me if we get along!
  • Please do not ghost this RP, I have been thinking about this RP for the last 3 months, and I finally was able to make a simple interest thread for this. Please.
  • If anything comes up please notify! I know life can get busy, and I myself am to.
  • 1 to 2 weeks, please give me some responses, I can wait but if your response takes to long, I shall feel bored, and I shall assume this is boring for you, please be someone that can match my own schedule.
  • I am a minor, so I totally don't mind you being a minor too! As long as we are both comfortable. (I will never share my age)

Please text below if you're interested, I will tell you a bit more if you DM me! :D Thank you very much for reading this messy and unorganized thread, haha.

I hope this RP works out well for you :'O 3 months... Long time! Hopefully someone will be interested soon! ^^

One last bump before I close this up and probably make a newer, and more clean thread about this! (Note, I may play female in this RP but I am willing to double if whoever is interested.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back